• Father no.5 ( 3 )

"Miss." 

She heard the maid calling, so she stood there, turned her head to look at them, saw they were holding a set of complicated dresses in their hands and unfolded them in front of her, "It's time to change."

Ren Yanran saw this dress is blue in color, embroidered with patterns of gods and ghosts, which is eerie and gorgeous, surrounded by embroidered mist like a dream, which makes people feel like they are staring into the abyss if they look directly for a long time.

These six maidservants lined up in front of her, besides the one holding this dress, there were also those carrying hair crowns and jewelry.

All the objects look very gorgeous and exquisitely crafted, but they have a lingering yin.

"Okay." Ren Yanran looked away, "Change."

She hasn't worn this style of clothes yet, but she just came back with them and hasn't taken off her veil all the way, so there's no reason to keep wearing it to change clothes now.

If the maidservants in front of her had misunderstood, they would have realized something was wrong once the veil was taken off. While raising her hand, Ren Yanran made preparations. Once the maids in front of her screamed, she would immediately flee with her sword and hide in Futu City.

But when she took off her veil, the maidservants in front of her remained calm and did not respond, as if their young lady should look like her.

Ren Yanran: It's all right now, don't run away.

She put on the clothes in a coordinated manner, and felt she had weighed several kilograms.

Sitting in front of the vanity mirror, two maidservants combed her hair and put on a hair crown and the other four praised her behind her: "Miss looks so good in this dress."

Good-looking is good-looking, Ren Yanran looked at the hair in the mirror It's just that this outfit doesn't look like a birthday party, but more like going to the throne.

She stood up and moved around a bit, and felt inconvenient to move around in this outfit, but fortunately she was still wearing the feather coat underneath, so she could just take it off if she wanted to run.

"Let's go."

Now that I'm dressed, it's time to meet people, right?

She happened to have never been to this area, so she can check it out while walking later. With such a plan in her heart, the maid who was dressing her also said: "The Lord is already waiting for Miss."

Ren Yanran nodded and followed them out of the palace.

The dress on her body was very long, and as she walked, the hem of the skirt rubbed against the floor, making a dragging sound.

As soon as she walked outside, Ren Yanran realized the benefits of this dress- it was thick enough, multi-layered enough and warm enough.

While walking, she let out her consciousness to sweep around, but it was still empty, she found nothing. And the more you walk in this direction, the fewer people are on the road. 

Ren Yanran guessed she was about to reach her destination, so she withdrew her spiritual sense, thinking about the ghost king she was going to meet later.

According to father, Dugu Ghost King and her mother are old friends, he is the lord of Fengdu, he should know his city very well, I don't know if he knows that there are endless spies in his city.

As soon as this thought flashed through, they came outside a palace.

Ren Yanran raised her head, this palace was different from all the palaces she had seen just now, it looked more primitive and the images of ghosts and gods carved on it were also more primitive and remote.

As soon as she arrived at the door, she ran into two acquaintances, who seemed a little caught off guard when they bumped into each other.

The servant girl who brought Ren Yanran saw the two people coming out of the palace, and blessed them: "Master Qinglong, Lord Baihu."

The two people on the opposite side looked at Ren Yanran, their footsteps were fixed in place and the expressions on their faces were brilliant....

One of them had tried to keep her in the harem and the other had wanted to take her life.

The Lord is going to hold a seventeen-year-old birthday banquet for the young lady here today and standing here dressed like this, her identity has been revealed without a doubt.

Nothing that happened in Endless Abyss could escape the Lord's eyes, thinking that he had lusted after the young master before, cold sweat broke out on Qinglong's head.

Baihu felt chills on her back, She finally understood why Xuanwu said she was sent flying to save her life that day.

That guy Xuanwu was silent and had been with the Lord longer than them. He knew about this but didn't tell her. Now Baihu only thinks that his hand is still on his body is the Lord's kindness to her.

If Ren Yanran still had doubts about the relationship between Fengdu and Wuwuyuan before, now that the people on both sides are so familiar and get along so well, even if she is blind, she knows that Fengdu, who is ups and downs at the entrance of the nether world and the world, is related to the people who are located in Wuyuanyuan.