Happy Birthday (1)

Netherworld.

Ren Yanran who didn't know that her father went to Beihai by changing clothes: "Hey hey."

All the guests in front of the hall bent their backs, rubbed their hands, and laughed obsequiously along with her: "Hey hey."

If it was said that when the ghost king hadn't left before, the atmosphere at the scene was stiff and tense, but now that she is left to be the master of the house, the atmosphere becomes strange.

Every guest present, no matter from the loose Spring Township or the strict Hades, unconsciously lowered their posture to the minimum in front of Ren Yanran.

... Because almost everyone has offended her and had a feud with her.

Ren Yanran walked down the steps, and felt the burden of this costume while walking.

She lifted the long skirt, wondering if she could change into clothes that are more convenient for her to move after her father came back. The enthronement ceremony was over.

"Young master."

As soon as she got down, Qinglong and Baihu stepped forward to meet her first.

The two are direct subordinates of the ghost king, and they wanted to show their faces first in front of the young master, and the others didn't have the opportunity to squeeze them away, so they could only stop walking here and wait for them to speak first.

"Huh?"

Ren Yanran looked at the two of them and saw them explaining to herself with embarrassment on their faces. They followed her instructions and brought out the masters from the dungeon, intending to send them to her.

But as soon as they reached the middle, these people were sent out from Netherworld in one breath by the ghost king.

Now her bedroom is empty, and no one is in place, so the two of them plan to come to plead guilty with her first.

Baihu said: "Although this is force majeure, the subordinates are also responsible—"

Qinglong said: "So now I am here to plead guilty to the young master, and send a birthday gift carefully prepared by the subordinates, I hope the young master will accept it."

Ren Yanran glanced at the gift they sent, and then raised her hand to accept it: "It's easy to talk about." 

The person is not in her bedroom, but sent to the world, isn't it better?

Originally, she brought people up just to save them, so maybe she really wanted them to be furnaces.

Seeing her accepting the birthday gift they had prepared so nonchalantly, and not fussing over it with them, both Qinglong and Baihu heaved a sigh of relief.

It seems the young master's temperament is really different from that of the master, and they will not feel that they are so companionable to the king as to a tiger.

And when the rest of the people saw this scene, they also felt that Ren Yanran was easy to talk to.

At least it was much easier to negotiate than her father.

Some people have already pondered in their minds. In the future, King Endless Yuan will come to the world. It is inconvenient for them to directly ask the ghost king about what they want to do. Can they go the way of the young master first?

The little girl's family's rare and rare treasures have been delivered, so what's not to discuss?

After Qinglong and Baihu came forward to offer gifts and make amends, they retreated automatically and consciously. Ren Yanran glanced to the side and saw the tall and silent Xuanwu.

Among the four masters of Endless Abyss, uncle Suzaku has been sent to the Taoist Altar with the third father, the birthday gift she prepared will be delivered by her hands later, and the only one among the four who has not been with him is Xuanwu who has dealt with him head-on.

After Qinglong and Baihu backed away, Xuanwu came forward and offered a congratulatory gift to Ren Yanran: "Congratulations to the young master on reuniting with the father and daughter of the Lord." 

Everyone else wished her a happy birthday, only Xuanwu said this.

"Thank you." Ren Yanran took the gift with her hand, and said "thank you" to him sincerely, because he blocked Baihu's blow at Qinglong's birthday banquet that day.

Xuan Wu obviously knew why she was thanking him, he just said: "Young master thanks, my subordinates dare not be, everything is arranged by the master."

Seeing her looking at him, Xuanwu explained, "Since the young master fell into the nether world, the lord has been secretly watching over the young master, so as not to let the young master suffer any damage in the netherworld."