• Breaking through Jindan (2)

Everyone dispersed at Lingxiao Peak, several elders led several great immortal sects who arrived in the afternoon to the resting place as guides, while Su Qin returned to Zhaoming Peak with Lu Heng and the others.

On the way back, he said to the girl behind him, "Did you see clearly just now?"

"Brother Su Qin?" The Lin family girl didn't understand.

Su Qin turned to look at her: "That's not someone you can mess with. She said she will defeat you within a year. It seems that you don't have to wait a year now."

Hearing what he said, the Lin family girl was extremely unconvinced, but she thought of Ren Yanran In the current situation, think of many extraordinary fathers pampering her, compared to those who, even if they try their best, can only win a little resources in the clan, plus now they have lost the protection of their elders. I don't know where to be strong.

Thinking of this, the arrogance in her heart deflated like a punctured ball.

Su Qin saw her deeply shocked appearance, knew that although letting her face the gap like this would make her depressed, it was better than letting her go on like this to cause a catastrophe in the end.

In Zhaoming Hall, Wuhuijian and the young master of the Jinling Wang family sat still, and the children of other aristocratic families were also waiting.

As soon as Su Qin came back, the young master of the Jinling Wang family looked at him.

Su Qin said to him: "It's nothing, it's just that Miss Yanran has been promoted."

"Has she formed a pill?"

Hearing his words, the pupils of the young master of the Jinling Wang family shrank severely but Su Qin just looked at him and nodded. there was no need to explain more to him.

Immediately afterwards, the welcoming disciples of the Xuantian Sword Sect entered the hall and wanted to guide them to Yingke Peak.

They experienced ups and downs along the way and urgently needed to rest, so they bid farewell to the head of the Xuantian Sword Sect and the elders, and went to the place where they were staying.

Xie Hewen came here sitting in a sedan chair, and now they were about to leave, the tall attendant beside him raised his hand and pressed the chair he was sitting on, and the chair changed back to the previous sedan chair again, blue colored drapes are also intact.

Then, he carried the sedan chair alone, and together with the young master of the Wang family of Jinling, he was led out of Zhaoming Hall by the welcoming disciples.

When they came to Yingke Peak, they originally prepared a residence for the Jinling Wang family. The arrival of the Gusu Xie family was an accident, but the disciples on the Yingke Peak quickly packed up another residence.

The disciple who was leading the way now asked whether Senior Xie was going to live alone in another place, or with the Wang family of Jinling.

The young master of the Wang family of Jinling had seen the residence that Xuantianjian had prepared for them, and after confirming that they had not neglected himself and others, he looked at the sedan chair and called out: "Uncle, do you want to live with us, or Go to another place that is more quiet?"

He asked Xie Hewen, but it was Xie Hewen's attendant who answered him.

"Master Tian." The tall attendant said to him, "Master said, just live with Master Tian." 

The young master of the Jinling Wang family nodded, and the welcoming disciple said: "Okay, then All distinguished guests, please go in and rest, if you need anything, please call us."

After speaking, he turned around and retreated from here.

Although the people from the aristocratic family lost a wave on the way, they were more than those from the fairy gate. The few residences prepared for them were all clusters of courtyards and were not crowded.

The young master of the Jingling Wang family glanced at the courtyards and found the best place to live here. He only bowed to the person in the sedan chair and said, "Uncle, I think the Lanyue Pavilion is the best place. Please also invite uncle to live in Lanyue Pavilion." 

He maintained his bowed posture, but the attendant standing beside the sedan chair said: "Lanyue Pavilion is good, Master Tian should live there, the Lord has already taken a fancy to a place."