Re-Entering the Netherworld (2)

After a few days, the Xuantian Sword Sect finally moved all the sects within thousands of miles to the gate, and settled down on various uninhabited peaks.

Ling Xiaofeng's disciples also returned to their own caves. When Ren Yanran walked out of the cave, she no longer saw no one as she did a few days ago, and she could see a few brothers and sisters.

The circular machine that was seconded to lead the way also returned to her side, chirping about its experience as a volunteer this time.

It was eloquent in front of her face, and Ren Yanran responded to it one after another.

As Yuan Ji was talking, it noticed her perfunctory, so it stopped.

The chubby little tit stood on the stone table, tilting its head to look at her.

When it was by Missy's side before, Missy was always looking at the exercises or trying to figure out "Seven Changes", but after it came back this time, Ren Yanran no longer couldn't put it down, and appeared most frequently in her hands It is this strange fruit.

The little bird looked at this metallic fruit, which was several times larger than it, didn't know if it was delicious, if it could be eaten, and how to eat it.

Ren Yanran rested her chin with one hand, and stretched out her index finger with the other hand to poke the fruit on the table, belatedly realizing that the sound of the circular machine had stopped.

As soon as she lowered her eyes, she saw the little bird approaching her hand briskly from the side, standing beside her hand looking at the fruit, and asked, "Miss, what is this?"

Ren Yanran replied: " I don't know."

This was the entrustment left by her father that day, asking her to use this fruit to connect Yin and Yang in Zhaoming Hall at this time three days later, and her master gave her such a fruit when she left.

It is probably to let her practice in the past few days. After all, the passage will be opened again in three days, and no one can guide her on this.

Two days have passed since the agreed three days, and Ren Yanran is still thinking about the scene where her power was guided out and poured into the fruit in the third father's hand that day in Zhaoming Palace.

If her attempt to open the yin-yang channel with Ye Chiyi failed two days ago, she would not be as confused as she is now.

Ren Yanran thought, put her hand on the surface of the fruit, then closed her eyes and tried to communicate with the fruit alone with a sinking mind.

Yuan Ji watched from the side, closed his mouth tactfully, and then saw a purple brilliance emerging from the young lady's body.

This, this is exactly the same as the first seat of Yuntianzong!

The little bird's pupils trembled, and it left Missy's side for a few days. Has Missy learned the unique skill of the first Night Valley Master of Yuntian Sect?

Why is she so powerful? !

Beside the stone table, Ren Yanran, who had her eyes closed, felt that the communication between herself and this fruit was very smooth.

Almost as soon as she put her hand on it, just as she was thinking about communicating with the spirit of plants and trees in the fruit, there was an immediate response from inside.

She read a lot of information from it, which is not something that a spirit of vegetation can contain at all!

Ren Yanran's eyes rolled under her eyelids, she seemed to be in a universe inside a nutshell, looking at the slowly rotating nebula and endless light inside, sensing the laws of space and time contained in it, she didn't find it difficult at all .

When her third father was holding this fruit, was this the kind of world he sensed?

Ren Yanran couldn't help frowning slightly as she thought about it.

The circular machine watched the fruit fluctuate under the young lady's palm, only to be so startled that the hair on its back exploded, and it jumped back with a "ji".

--What is this!

Thinking about it, the little bird saw that in the cave, a few steps away from the stone table, the ground also fluctuated strangely like the fruit, as if some crack was about to open there.

"Miss!" Xiaoniao was startled, and quickly raised her head to call Ren Yanran, "Miss——!!!"

This fruit is too weird!

It's dangerous to hold it in the hands of the eldest lady, throw it away quickly!

Hearing the little boy's voice anxiously in her ears, Ren Yanran suddenly recovered from the mysterious realm immersed in Tao and Dharma, and opened her eyes.

She saw the fruit fluctuating under her palm at a glance, and then saw the crack on the ground that was about to open, she was so shocked that she threw the fruit out of her hand.

As soon as the fruit from the tree at the source of the crack left her hand, the fluctuations on the surface gradually calmed down, and the undulating ground in her cave also became flat again.

...Scared me to death!

Ren Yanran was still in shock, the circular machine hurriedly flew to her shoulder, put her head on her face, and comforted her in her own way: "It's all right, it's not opened."

But it's best not to play with this fruit anymore.

"What's going on here?"

Ren Yanran raised her hand to cover her forehead, thinking of herself, she touched the fruit, and then communicated with the spirit of plants and trees inside, and it turned out to be an opening channel for her?

Now without her third father here to set the channel's fixed point in the endless abyss, where will this channel lead to?

Various possibilities appeared in her mind, she put down her hand in fear, then collected herself, raised her hand and patted the head of the little bird on her shoulder: "Okay, okay, it's okay."

She got up from behind the stone table, walked around to In front of the fruit that regained his calm, he picked it up again.

Yuanji was afraid of this strange fruit and no longer thought it was delicious.

Ren Yanran held it cautiously, thinking that at least she could use it, so that she would not be delayed when she went to Zhaoming Hall to reopen the passage tomorrow.

"So—" Yuan Ji heard her talking to herself, "It's not my illusion that I can use the power of the third father."

She put the fruit on the table, and with a wave of her hand, there were three things lined up on the stone table, the Qingshuang sword, the fruit, and the red jade pendant engraved with the symbol of the city of worry-free.

Ren Yanran sat down behind the table again, looked at the three items in front of her that represented her three fathers, and fell into deep thought.

She can not only be recognized by the essence of Chiyang, but also communicate with this fruit with the power of plants and trees. She also has the true blood of the phoenix, which can break the mirror through nirvana.

So, who is she?

Or, what the hell is she?

...

Xuantian Sword Sect, the golden light formation shines in the morning light.