÷ Three Clans of the God Realm (2)

It doesn't itch if there are too many lice, it doesn't matter if there are too many names. 

Ren Yanran responds well to her new name, so when the ghost king calls her, she raises her head.

The ghost king said to her: "This is a birthday present from your father."

He raised a hand as he spoke.

Everyone standing outside the hall saw the phantom of the ghost king in the air, and dozens of golden lights flew out from his raised hand.

As soon as Ren Yanran saw these golden lights, she knew they were the souls of the dozens of monks that her father, the ghost king, gathered from the world just now.

As soon as the golden light flew out and landed on the open space outside the main hall, they recondensed into their original appearance.

Seeing this, Ren Yanran was ready. the monk who turned his back on the leader of the Pangu God Race who had transformed them all showed a dazed expression.

Looking up, he saw the dark green sky above his head, snowflakes and lanterns in the air, and looked down to see the ghosts of the underworld around him. 

Xie Heqiu, who was the leader of the group, realized that they were now in the nether world.

The power that sealed the cracks and prevented the invasion of the Pangu gods restrained their souls and did not let them fly away. Now they are put here, what are they going to do?

As he thought about it, he raised his head and looked at the half-body figure in the air, and saw the ghost king who had raised his hand and hadn't put it down and the girl standing beside him.

He saw the girl's eyes leave the ghost king's palm, look down and then seemed to fall on his body, seemed a little excited.

Xie Heqiu didn't know Ren Yanran, so when she looked at him like this, there was only slight confusion in his eyes.

The ghost king didn't miss his daughter's reaction.

He followed her gaze, looked at Xie Heqiu behind the fog that blocked his face, and knew that his daughter's excitement towards him was only because of Xie Heqiu.

Left and right, they won't stay here for too long, occupying too much of her attention, the ghost king doesn't care too much.

He just released these dozens of golden lights, and his palms were spread out.

After these souls landed on the ground and re-condensed into shape, everyone saw him turn his palm over, facing the direction of the underworld, and then flexed his fingers.

What is this for?

Everyone thought in their hearts and subconsciously looked towards the direction of the ghost king's palm.

Hades.

The Lord of Hades, who didn't go to Ghost King's place to attend the birthday banquet he held for his daughter but sent his subordinates to give gifts, is sitting in his own mansion, sitting behind the desk and sketching the book of life and death in his hand.

With such a commotion from the ghost king, the rules of life and death in Jinguang Continent were all broken by him, this book of life and death was useless at all.

However, no one in the world can compete with the strength displayed by the ghost king. Even the world here regards him as sacred.

The Lord of Hades thought and sighed.

I just hope that the ghost king has been in the underworld for thousands of years, the wells on both sides will not interfere with the river and he will never obstruct what he wants to do, and will follow his wishes, so don't interfere too much in the affairs of the underworld.

But as soon as this thought flashed through, the Lord of Hades felt the shock from outside.

The vermilion pen in his hand stopped suddenly, he looked up towards the door.

"Palace Master!"

With a bang, the door was slammed open from the outside and his subordinates rushed in from the outside, throwing themselves on the ground, "Palace Master, outside, outside—"

he said with trembling hands pointing outward.

The lord of the Underworld rolled up his sleeves from behind the table and even though there was a palace in front of him blocking his view, he could still hear the sound of water coming from the River of Forgetfulness.

Although the water in Wangchuan is bitingly cold and extremely fast, the sound of the water will never be so loud.

He disappeared on the spot in a flash, and when he reappeared, he was already standing on the roof, watching the water of the River of Forgetfulness turn into a water dragon, circling and flying up to the sky.

The water dragon whistled, and every drop of water that fell from its body made the ground frost.

The ghosts in the Hades were splashed by the water of the Forgotten River and after a moment of shock, they screamed and ran towards the surrounding buildings.