Young Master Jin Yao (2)

Zhesha lowered his head sharply, the place where he should have been his mouth was now only a broken crack, and when he opened it, an angry roar of resentment came out of it, hitting the three who formed a battle again.

The three of them rushed forward together, with different brilliance on their swords.

Ding Yu's fingertips flew out of a light purple butterfly, and with her soft drink, the butterfly wings flashed into the sky.

With Ren Yanran at the back, she only felt that the power of her sword power increased by another level.

Goldman Sachs' sword was as soft as water, sending out the sound of waves over a thousand acres, and together with countless purple butterflies, he slapped Jin Yao over Lingli's Blood Pond.

Both of them used their strongest sword, but the sword light couldn't get close to the bridegroom's body at all.

The corpse in the wedding robe just waved his hand, and two sword lights flew to the side, one hit the red wall, the other hit the Canglang Pavilion, splitting the pavilion's pillars.

Goldman's pupils shrank suddenly.

In those days, the Guangling Wang family built this pavilion for Fairy Canglang, using lapis lazuli and gloomy wood. However, Jin Yao's own power was superimposed on the sword light, and he broke down the pavilion he built for the woman he loved. He didn't even look in that direction.

Seeing this scene, it made people think that even if he had residual sanity, it would be useless to mention Fairy Canglang with him.

The two of them couldn't make a single blow. Zhesha in the bridegroom's wedding dress had already raised his hand, his five fingers gathered together, and a huge suction force suddenly appeared centered on his palm. He stretched out his hand and grasped it, and in the next moment, a sword made of blood in the pool appeared.

The son of Jin Yao, who was as famous as Ren Xingye in the past, was also good at using swords.

In the face of these people who angered him, he waved his hand, and the Biluo swordsmanship of the Guangling Wang Clan reappeared in the world based on the water of the blood pool!

It's just that the glow of the sky has turned into blood, and they are under the hood with endless murderous intent.

At this moment, Ren Yanran's strongest sword was finally ready to be completed. Using the sword to control the sword's momentum, the Qingshuang sword burst into a golden red light, sending out her strongest move -

"Heavenly Fire Meteor!"

This side was sunk into the ground In the garden, there has been no sky and no sun for three hundred years. Now it seems that there is a scorching sun rising from a corner of the courtyard. Countless fires have turned into meteors and rushed towards the bloody sky, burning the blood completely!

Although this move broke the blue sky, it did not cause any harm to Jin Yao, who was standing above the blood pool, but made him even more angry. The corpse screamed in the sky, causing the situation on the ground to change, and the 100,000 mountains shook.

Goldman Sachs saw him bow his head again, and his qi was locked in several directions, but he wanted to get out of the blood pond to kill a few of his own people. When he was anxious, he suddenly gave birth to a trigger: 

"The blood pond is the eye of the formation, and since he has been removed from the blood pond. If you get out of the middle, then the blockade of this side of the world will disappear, take Yingchai and hurry up!"

After he finished drinking this, he turned around and hit Ren Yanran and Ding Yu on the shoulders, pushed them back, and turned their heads. By himself, he met the corpse that was flying towards here, "Go!"

"Senior brother!"

Ren Yanran and Senior Sister Ding had this palm printed on their shoulders by him, and they were pushed back by the strength of the palm, only to fly back. With wide eyes, he subconsciously wanted to catch Goldman Sachs, but he caught nothing!

They watched helplessly as Goldman Sachs, who was only in the middle stage of Foundation Establishment, rushed forward with his sword and fought with the corpse who was not many levels higher than him.

Ren Yanran and Ding Yu fell heavily against the wall, thinking they were going to be injured a second time, but they were caught by both hands.

"Master—" Ren Yanran was overjoyed, she thought she should wake up, but when she turned her head, she found that it was the blue-shirted youth who was catching them, and she immediately showed disappointment, "It's you..."

"It's me, it's me," said Friends!" The youth put them down, Ren Yanran and Ding Yu immediately turned to look at bloodpool.