Qinglong Birthday Banquet (3)

In the hall, everyone looked up, and the dancer who performed dance for them flew in from outside the door like a goddess.

A lotus platform rose in the hall, and petals fell from the air.

These thirty or so girls circled down, took their positions, and began to dance to the music.

The guests at the banquet only felt their eyes light up.

The most beautiful part of the banquet, of course, is the dance.

All the girls in Qinglong Supreme Mansion are so good-looking, their faces are covered with translucent veils, which are half-covered, making people more itchy.

Ren Yanran stood at the corner of the lotus platform, moving mechanically to the sound of the music.

Standing high on the stage and seeing far away, she was able to see all the guests at the banquet clearly. She found that among them there were very few ghosts from the underworld, and most of them were still people from the world.

And the seat at the top of the hall was the host of today's banquet— Dongtian Qinglong, a lean man who looked forty or fifty years old and wore a blue robe.

There were already beautiful maids beside him pouring tea and wine for him, but his gaze was still on the dancing girls, as if he wanted to pick the better ones out of them. And the other seat at the top was vacant, as if no one had come.

Ren Yanran saw that this seat was set next to him, the person who was coming was probably someone who could be his equal in the endless abyss. As she thought about it, she turned around here with the music, and when she turned to the other side, her eyes froze when she touched the person sitting there.

She saw the old man who broke into Yuntianzong and brought them here.

The young one is not here, probably appearing here with the coffin on his back, which makes people feel uncomfortable.

She turned around and faced this strange old man again, only to see that he was still sitting in the banquet, his movements were still stiff, pouring wine into his mouth one by one like a machine, and his gaze fell among the dancing crowd.

Ren Yanran was startled in her heart, she hurriedly lowered her head -

oops, will he recognize herself?

He sent them to Quanxiang, but he didn't bring them to Endless Abyss, but he didn't want them to come here. Now she came running by herself, obviously against his master's wishes.

As she thought about it, her movements became chaotic when she jumped, and she bumped into the people beside her.

The person next to her snorted when she hit her like this, Ren Yanran reflexively wanted to apologize, but turned around and saw Qiu Yan who happened to be in front of her when the formation changed.

After being hit by her like this, Qiu Yan glared at her fiercely, obviously thinking that she must have done it on purpose.

Ren Yanran didn't intend to attract attention, and immediately exchanged places with her, saying: "Sorry."

But Qiuyan didn't listen to her, and asked in a low voice: "Did you do it on purpose? Just want me to leave here I'm going to die if I fall, right?"

Ren Yanran replied in a low voice, "That's not the case."

But Qiuyan didn't believe it at all, the time when the two of them were wrong, her eyes flashed fiercely, and secretly stretched her feet to Come and trip Ren Yanran.

In Ren Yanran's realm, how could she not see her small movements, seeing her feet stretching out towards the bottom of her feet, she immediately raised her feet and stomped hard on it.

Qiu Yan screamed loudly this time: "Ah!"

She didn't expect that Ren Yanran would not be caught, and stepped on herself instead.

This scream caused confusion when their formation changed, Ren Yanran dodged back in time and completely exposed to everyone's eyes.

Seeing them like this, Zhou Guanshi, who stood watching from the side, felt that it was more than success than failure, and it was easy to make mistakes if they were brought in as substitutes.

Above, Dongtian Qinglong had put down his wine glass, straightened up and looked at the people below.

Seeing his reaction, a rich woman standing on his right immediately said, "What's going on?"
Her voice was so loud that the dancing and music in the hall stopped immediately.

Qiuyan saw that everyone was looking at them, she must have been unable to escape, even if she died, she would hold Ren Yanran as a backing, so she screamed and rushed forward: "You push me?!"