Lan Yin Xu Guo (2)

At dawn the next day, a few galloping sword lights landed on the small town on the edge of Shiwanda Mountain.

After receiving the summons from the Yuntian Sect, the Xuantian Sword Sect elders who had been postponed for a day had arrived on time. There were five people in the group, and the white-haired Laodao who led the team was not someone else, but Elder Fan who had taught the way of the sword at Zhaoming Peak.

He was followed by four young disciples. After pressing the sword light, he walked quickly and came to the door of the inn in the town in a short time. In the small town, there are immortal cultivators coming and going day and night, so seeing the elders of the Xuantian Sword Sect who arrived early, the innkeeper is also accustomed to it.

Nodding, he led them to the courtyard where Yun Tianzong stayed.

In the hospital, almost everyone was awake.

Except for Ying Chai, who was seriously injured and fell into chaos, the other nine people have recovered a lot from their injuries after a day and a night of deep sleep.

And because she couldn't sleep last night, Ren Yanran, who came to talk to Ye Chiyi, woke up in her adoptive father's room and found herself lying on the bed, not knowing when she fell asleep.

"..."

She occupied the foster father's bed, where does the foster father sleep?

She sat up all of a sudden, and saw that there was no one in the room, and the wooden frame that had been transformed into vegetation last night also returned to silence.

The sky was already bright outside, and there were still voices. Ren Yanran guessed that it was the sect master who was here to pick up the brothers and sisters, so she quickly put on her shoes and pushed the door out.

In the courtyard, Elder Fan, who came to pick up people, first expressed his gratitude to Yun Tianzong for helping him.

One is to represent the sect, and the other is to represent himself.

After he had an old friend, he worshipped him, and he was also on the mission to Heifeng Village this time. If Ye Chiyi hadn't arrived in time, the only seedling of his old friend would have been broken into a hundred thousand mountains.

In the morning light, Ye Chiyi sat opposite him in the courtyard.

His handsome face seemed to be coated with a layer of brilliance by the morning light, and after quietly listening to Elder Fan's gratitude, he said: "The eight great immortal sects are of the same spirit, and yesterday I was not alone to save people. It's just a quick step."

Elder Fan sighed: "It's only when they meet Gu Master that they can survive."

Who would have thought that this was just a C-level mission, and that they could be so unlucky to meet a mid-distraction murderer. If it was someone else to save it, a few people would be killed or injured.

At the back of the yard, it was heard that the sect master who led them back had arrived, everyone from the Xuantian Sword Sect also came out of their rooms. When walking through the corridor, happened to see Ren Yanran coming, so Ding Yu called her, "Junior sister."

"Senior sister!"

Ren Yanran saw them, her eyes lit up, and she ran towards everyone.

She had seen Ding Yu, and then looked at other people. In order to recover their injuries, Ye Chiyi kept them in a deep sleep for the past day and night, so Ren Yanran never saw anyone.

Looking at them now, the injuries were cured by 70% to 80%. As expected, Ren Yanran breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing her grabbing her hand Ding Yu. couldn't hide her joy and said, "My foster father said that you will be much better after a day's sleep, and it's true. Now I'm relieved."

"Junior Sister Ren." The Goldman Sachs looked at her next to Ding Yu and couldn't help but said, "How do you..."

She was taken care of by the Lord of Night Valley. In theory, it should be better than both of them, but now everyone is watching her not to. It is said to be getting better, but it looks worse than before, what's going on?

"I'm fine, it's just that something went wrong with my spiritual power, so I will go back to Yuntianzong with my foster father to recuperate for a while."

Ren Yanran didn't want to say it, but seeing not only Goldman Sachs alone, but also several other senior brothers were watching with concern. I explained it to myself, and then said, "I heard that the elder in the door has come, let's go over quickly."

There is something wrong with the spiritual power. This problem can be big or small, but since Ye Gu is mainly taking her back to Yuntianzong to recuperate, there will definitely be no problem.

Only then did Ding Yu stretch hee brows, take Ren Yanran's hand and say, "Let's go."

Elder Fan chatted with Ye Chiyi and figured out what was going on under Heifeng Village. He heard footsteps coming from behind. , turned around and saw that it was the disciples who were coming to pick him up.

His eyes swept over them, and didn't expect to see Ying Chai, who was the most injured, but then the first person to look seriously was Ren Yanran. Elder Fan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Ren Yanran, who was walking in the middle of the crowd, looking intact and ready to dance at any time.

When Ren Xingye went to the outer gate to select a mission, this mission was recommended by him with a guaranteed ticket. He said that Ying Chai and others in the team were reliable and the mission was simple. It would be no problem to let his precious daughter go.

As a result, when he heard that something happened, he put down other affairs, grabbed the position of receiving and rushing over, and came to see for himself whether it was really good for this little girl.

"Master."

Just as he was about to relax, he turned to talk to Ye Chiyi when he heard an old voice calling him "Master".

Ren Yanran paused when she saw Elder Fan turning her head, her eyes fell on Senior Brother Gao, and Senior Brother Gao smiled and took a step forward from the crowd, came to him and called out again, "Master."

Elder Fan: "..."

He looked at Goldman Sachs in disbelief, and barely recognized his apprentice's shadow on the face that was older than himself for a long time, "Goldman Sachs?"

Senior Brother Gao rubbed his hands. This action was done with this old fairy shell of Daogu Xianfeng, which can be said to be full of disobedience. Facing his master's gaze, he laughed dryly again and said, "It's a disciple."

Elder Fan: "..."

In the message sent by Yun Tianzong, it only said that Yingzhui was seriously injured in a coma and did not mention the injuries of other people. At that time, he assumed that the kid Goldman Sachs was fine, but now he realized that it was too early for him to rest assured.

Looking at Goldman Sachs like this, he doesn't need to think that he knows that this kid has eaten "Lei Yun Dan" and overdrawn his Shou Yuan to go all out. Even if he survives like this, there is not much time left for him to break through the realm.

His aptitude is not very high, can this break through before his Shouyuan comes to an end?

Elder Fan suddenly became anxious, everyone saw him stand up from the stone table, and when Goldman saw his anxious eyes, he immediately stretched out his hands and said, "Master! I can explain!"

"Explain what?!"

Elder Fan is going crazy, this task makes him face three groups of people shamelessly.

One is Goldman Sachs, Shouyuan will pass, let him face his old friend without face; the other is Ren Yanran, who is in danger, let him face Ren Xingye without face; the other is Yingchai, Yingchai...

At this moment, Someone came from behind.

Seeing the two Yuntian Sect disciples, Ren Yanran, who was standing in front, all moved aside, allowing the two Yuntian Sect disciples to carry out Ying Chai, who had fallen into chaos.

Elder Fan looked at everyone standing, but he was the only one who was lying down and he forgot to train his own apprentice.

Among these disciples, the one with the highest realm and the best aptitude should not wake up after being seriously injured. This is the most troublesome thing. This kid is the backbone of their peak, the most outstanding disciple of his master, and is regarded as hope by the already bitter and cold peak. now he doesn't know how to explain it to his master when he goes back.

When he returned to the door and handed the person back to his master, he didn't know how to think of a way to save him. The best way is of course that Yun Tianzong is willing to help. If it is Ye Chiyi...