÷ Three Clans of the God Realm (1)

"After the gods returned to heaven and earth, Tianyun stayed in the gods." The ghost king stood behind the boundless stars, as if his robes stained with frost and snow were hanging in the darkness, "until the Pangu gods fought too much and lost control."

God three clans of the world, the Pangu God Clan is a clan born from the flesh and blood of the Creator God after he returned to heaven and earth.

At that time, the world had not yet been opened up, there were still places in the universe where living beings lived and fell into chaos. This group of gods born to open up was to replace the Creator God who had already belonged to the world to split the chaos, and let the creatures in the entire universe All have places to live.

"Maybe it was affected by the breath of chaos, or maybe it was born with a disability. This protoss did something completely different from the Chuangshi God."

Instead of guarding thousands of creatures, they slaughtered three thousand worlds instead.

As the divine weapon in the hands of the Creation God, how could Tianyun let the incarnation of the Creation God, who is also the brother and the master, harm the lower world like this?

So tianyun galloped with a sword, left the protoss, and went to snipe and kill these Pangu protoss world by world.

Ren Yanran stood there thinking about that scene, thinking that those Pangu protoss who were causing disasters in the world were killed by the divine tool Tianyun with a sword from outside the sky, and those ordinary creatures on the ground were saved, she thought it was cool.

"However," the Ghost King's eyes were cold and changed the topic, "When the God of Creation is present, he is invincible, otherwise he would not be able to split the chaos and create the world with a single axe. The Pangu clan formed from his flesh and blood is almost inexhaustible, can also transform the creatures in the three thousand worlds into their kind."

"Although Tianyun killed more than half of the Pangu gods, he was still unable to do so. He was afraid that his killing speed would not be as fast as the Pangu gods' slaughter, so he chose to kill more than half of the Pangu gods. The universe shattered itself. "

Following his words, Ren Yanran saw in the light and shadow, the Tianyun sword glowing with faint blue light turned into a handsome man among the stars.

He was dressed in blue, with frosty eyebrows and slender fingers. After squeezed a sword formula, an ice-blue light shot up from his whole body, dyeing his long hair and eyebrows with a faint frost.

The stars that are close to each other in this universe are frozen together with the surrounding time and space as soon as the cold air spreads.

Then, Ren Yanran heard a sharp sound, and then there was the sound of the magic weapon being shattered in his body.

Ren Yanran couldn't imagine how much pain the sword itself would endure if a sword voluntarily shattered into countless pieces. Although she saw this image from countless years ago, she still felt a twinge in her heart.

The sky shattered and the fragments of the sword turned into countless meteors, flying to thousands of worlds.

Every piece of fragments fell and turned into an ice wall, sealing the Pangu God Race in this world.

The scenes of countless Pangu gods struggling before death flashed across the sky, Ren Yanran was shocked to see them, but the ghost king looked calm and indifferent when he saw these.

Just like the army she saw under the endless abyss, the Pangu protoss who were banned by the fragments of Tianyun wanted to enter the third stage of form to increase their strength and desperately fought.

They rushed with all their strength, some of them died in the process of rushing out, just like what she saw in the ice wall at the bottom of the endless abyss, while some kept crashing in the ice, smashing the ice wall Out of the cracks.

Seeing that even if they smashed the body of the divine weapon and sealed them with fragments of the Tianyun sword, they could not be suppressed, the eyes of the Tianyun sword who was outside the sky dimmed.

His destiny is to continue guarding the Three Realms for HIM after his master leaves.

Ren Yanran clenched her fists unconsciously. The King of Ghosts was observing her expression. Seeing her face was reflected blue, holding her breath nervously—

she guessed what he was going to do!

Sure enough, Ren Yanran saw he closed his eyes, no matter how radiant his body was, it was after disintegrating the sword body that he dissipated the soul of the artifact!

Those Pangu gods who were suppressed only felt the pressure around them increased again and the ice wall that had been cracked by them had healed again before their eyes, making them unable to struggle anymore.

Countless light spots flew out from Tianyun's body, landed on the ice wall that suppressed the Pangu Protoss and turned into seals.

When the divine sword is about to fall, the world will be chilled and frozen.

In this bone-deep cold, the surviving Pangu protoss could only close their eyes, stopped struggling and sleep deeply for thousands of years in the seal formed by the artifact fragments.

After killing more than half of the Pangu God Clan and exhausting everything to suppress the remaining half, Tianyun finally stopped them from continuing to slaughter in the Three Thousand Worlds.

Ren Yanran looked at the sleeping Pangu protoss and hurriedly turned her eyes back to the center, and saw the Tianyun sword spirit was still among the stars.

He opened his cold eyes and the edges of his figure began to blur, gradually turning into thousands of light spots and dissipating.

Once the shape of the Tianyun sword was destroyed, the spirit of the weapon dissipated, and the fragments that fell in the dark depths of the Golden Light Continent passed through the endless abyss for an unknown number of years.

The frozen Pangu protoss inside were full of resentment and continued to attack outwards, while the cold air emitted by the fragment itself turned Nether North into a land of ice and snow.

When the wind dissipated, spiritual energy gathered towards this place, Ren Yanran saw a vague figure emerging from the ice wall.

As soon as she saw his gray-blue robe that seemed to be condensed with the frost and mist of the abyss, she already had a premonition in her heart, who was this person who walked out of the ice wall.

When this figure completely appeared in the abyss where the frost and snow dissipated, when the mist covering his face dissipated, the ghost king, who was outside the thousands of stars, also came out of the light and shadow.

He came to the place where the artifact spirit of the divine sword Tianyun had not completely dissipated and his figure overlapped with Tianyun.

Ren Yanran's heart was shocked, they were obviously two different individuals, but when their figures overlapped, people could still feel the connection between them at a glance.

The person in front of him is a ray of ghost born from the fragments of Tianyun.

If it is said that the soul of artifact can also enter reincarnation and rebirth, then he is the reincarnated Tianyun.