the old division of the pagoda (3)

On the day of the wedding, someone robbed the groom, she herself was kidnapped and put under house arrest, Mu Qingqing felt depressed.

Although she doesn't know what's going on outside now, she is sure that her father will definitely unite with other cities, and even if Futu City is to be destroyed, she will be brought back. She lay on the bed, leaning on the pillow and thought sadly, she would have no problem, but what about Li Lang and the others?

Will dad let him go?

She tossed and turned, unable to sleep, the yard was restricted, she could neither get out nor use mana. After an unknown amount of time, Mu Qingqing suddenly felt a shock outside, and sat up suddenly, wondering in amazement: "What's going on? Dad brought someone to call?"

She thought, got out of bed and went to the window side.

Although she couldn't go out, she could see the situation outside, and saw that the dark green sky suddenly became dark, and she couldn't see any light in the room.

This unprecedented experience made her panic, and she grabbed the window lattice and shouted: "Is there anyone? Come quickly!"

Outside the city, everyone who had rested for another night was already ready to go. He watched Futu City shrinking from a dilapidated city in front of his eyes, and finally shrunk to the size of a seal, which fell into the hands of the military division.

Then the military division flipped his palm, and the small city with the size of a seal disappeared in his palm.

When he turned around, Ren Yanran saw that he had also changed into a battlefield outfit today, but his expression remained gentle, as if he was not going to the battlefield, but to meet an old friend.

"It's time to set off." The military division said to the four of them, the ghost face and the four hundred Rakshasa troops.

They were going to go to Hades along Huangquan Road. Everyone looked at this road and felt a little strange in their hearts.

In this team, the dead refused to take this road to the underworld, while the living wanted to go there wholeheartedly. Such a strange combination may only be seen today in Netherworld.

With a wave of the feather fan in the military master's hand, gray smoke was born out of thin air, surrounding them in an instant.

Ren Yanran only felt a lightness all over her body, as if turning into a feather, she was swept up by the smoke and flew towards the direction of Hades.

The spies who had been paying attention to the direction of Futu City first saw Futu City disappear out of thin air, and then saw the smoke flying towards Wangchuan. They immediately got up from behind the mound in shock, took out their whistle and blew in the direction of Wuhuang City.

Thousands of miles away, the lord of Wuhuang City was sitting on top, his face sinking like water.

He discussed with the lords of the Twelve Cities today to take advantage of this opportunity to directly wipe out Futu City, but these people below are all evasive.

When the people in Futu City made a fuss about his Wuhuang City yesterday, he already felt that among the twelve city lords, probably only Huarong wanted to catch those four people, and the rest didn't just want to sit on the sidelines. Just have other plans.

Now he wants to use their strength to take Futu City in one fell swoop, but he has to argue with them before the battle and offer many conditions that satisfy them.

After the words fell, he heard the whistles coming from the air, and his expression changed.

"What's the matter, City Lord Mu?" Seeing his sudden change of expression, all the city lords in the seat stood up and looked in the direction of Futu City, and only smiled, "But what happened over there?"

They didn't have a daughter in their hands, and There is an agreement with the military division, so everyone is calm now, and joked: "There is no way that Futu City is coming this way, and he wants to take the initiative to attack Wuhuang City." The appearance of the strong man turned into a ferocious ghost, and he slapped the armrest heavily, smashing the chair into pieces: "Futu City has fled to the underworld!"

At first hearing this sentence, many people suspected that they had heard it wrong ——