❧Daddy no.3 (3)

These Xuantian Sword Sect disciples, one of them were suffering from seven tuberculosis and eight wounds, and one of them fell into chaos, so they should go first.

Everyone immediately said: "Leave this to me, Lord Yegu, don't worry."

Ren Yanran heard that her adoptive father was going to send them back, and she thought it was all right, but she didn't know how to go. Just as this thought flashed by, she saw Ye Chiyi turned around and waved her sleeves towards them, the breeze blew, her eyes dimmed, instantly lost consciousness.

The same is true for the other disciples of the Xuantian Sword Sect, except that they were caught by the disciples of the Yuntian Sect, suspended in mid-air, while Ye Chiyi reached out and picked her up in person.

Ye Chiyi didn't use the exercises to make her float up like the disciples of Yuntianzong. He directly picked up the girl, nodded slightly to everyone, and then took her out of the passage as a breeze.
...

in the depths of a hundred thousand mountains.

Thousands of miles away from Heifeng Village, a bonfire is burning in a clearing under the bright moon. The young man standing in the open space looked at the three people kneeling in front of him. There was a touch of vermilion in the corners of his eyes, his face was gorgeous, but his expression was extremely cold: "Trash."

The female cultivator of the Hantian Palace knelt down in front of the young man in the scarlet robe, and did not see his previous arrogance at all. 

"My subordinates are ineffective, please punish, the young master." 

The wicked young man didn't want to look at them, but said, "Go away."

The female nun who was kneeling in the middle raised her head and called him the young master. "Young Master" made the boy's expression even more gloomy: "Don't call me Young Master, I am not your Young Master, I have nothing to do with your Guanghan Heavenly Palace."

The female cultivator in the lead raised her head and said, "How about Young Master? Can you say that? The Palace Master is your mother—"

"My mother?" The boy sneered, "Why did she give birth to me, each of you knows better than me."

The young man's eyes were like knives, and the female cultivator didn't dare to face it directly, so she just lowered her head.

Seeing her bowing her head, the red-clothed boy's expression became even more sarcastic. She had cut off her love, and she had cut off her lover's affection. When she gave birth to him, she wanted to cut off this flesh-and-blood affection and let her work Law goes a step further.

If she wants to completely cut off her relationship, the most direct way is naturally to kill the person she wants to cut off from.

He will never die at the hands of that woman!

The boy in red had a grumpy look on his face, and now he wanted to kill all three of them together.

He shouted angrily: "Go away!"

As the son of the master of the Guanghan Heavenly Palace and the Sect Master of the Broken Soul Sect, he grew up in the Demon Gate, his actions are more sinister and extreme than those of the Guanghan Heavenly Palace. The three female cultivators of the Guanghan Heavenly Palace knew that when He told them to roll, and if didn't leave, their heads would be rolled on the ground the next moment.

So the three of them answered yes and got up from the ground to leave.

At this moment, a person suddenly fell out of thin air between them and the red-clothed boy. The three of them called out "Young Master, be careful" in a conditioned reflex, and at the same time made a move towards the person who fell.

"Go away!" The red-clothed boy was even more angry than before, and the three of them were shot upside down as soon as he shot.

"Ugh!" 

The three of them slammed into the tree, and the corners of their mouths slid down from the trunk with blood bleeding. They covered their hearts and looked in this direction. They saw the man who appeared out of thin air fall heavily on the ground, lying on his back on the boy's feet under the moonlight. On the side, there was a handsome face that could not be concealed even if it was stained with smoke and blood.

"Li Xiao?!" The boy in red called out his name.