the Father can be Enemy of a Country ⑤

"What's so difficult?"

He heard such a faint sentence from beside him and looked at Ren Yanran with doubts on his face, saw her looking at the direction where the three great immortal sects gathered, and said casually, "With me Based on previous experience, such a popular character will probably have something to do with me in the future." 

The world is a circle, and since she is a monk at the same time as her father, there will be some friendship.

Moreover, the secular surname of Chengguang Shengseng is Shen and her father also said that her mother had a suitor named Shen. Although it is impossible to be a Buddhist saint, isn't this related?

"Pfft." Goldman didn't believe it at all, just said, "How is this possible."

They were talking here, and there was another movement outside the mountain gate—

after the arrival of Da Leiyin Temple, Guanghan Tiangong also came .

The sky that was originally golden reflected by the Buddha's light is now shrouded in a burst of clear light. Guanghan Tiangong is full of female cultivators, and the appearance is another scene.

Today, the master of Guanghan Tiangong arrived in person, sitting in a large chair, her cold and mysterious figure was hidden behind the white tulle hanging from all sides, and the accompanying disciples cleared the way in front, walking in the air, without borrowing foreign objects, Like a fairy.

The cold light all over the sky, like the brilliance of a lonely moon, breaks through the clouds, which is another scene compared to the aura of Buddha just now.

Ren Yanran immediately forgot about arguing with Goldman Sachs when she saw a new sect appearing.

She watched the battle of Guanghan Tiangong descending, and thought of the two Guanghan Tiangong female cultivators they met in Shiwanda Mountain. According to their temperament, they wished they would never associate with their fellows, it was really rare that they would come today.

On the summit of the Xuantian Sword Sect, all the disciples who were letting go of the past and absorbing the new stopped, and raised their heads to look at the female cultivator of Guanghan Tiangong with flowing dresses in the sky.

All of them were very beautiful, and their demeanor was extremely cold, this comparison made some disciples with low cultivation levels unavoidably fluctuate after seeing it, and they were only ordered by their senior brothers and sisters to go back to the cave.

At this moment, a rough and long howl sounded from the sky, causing the clouds to turmoil.

Ren Yanran blinked her eyes, and heard several different voices from the roar.

If it wasn't for being on the Guanlan Terrace now, she would have thought that they had returned to the Hundred Thousand Mountains and faced the spirit beasts in the mountains.

Beside her, Gao Sheng said: "The Beast Controlling Sect is here." 

The Beast Controlling Sect is famous for being good at taming spirit beasts, and its travel is different from other sects. They don't use magic weapons, but ride spirit beasts.

As soon as his words fell, Ren Yanran saw the shadows of dozens of spirit beasts in the sky, birds and beasts, there were all kinds of them, and on the backs of these strange beasts with powerful auras stood the disciples of the Beast Mastering Sect.

Unlike Guanghan Tiangong, the Beast Controlling Sect is located in the wilderness, and the practice of the disciples in the sect is closely related to the spiritual beasts, so regardless of the realm, they must search for the traces of the spiritual beasts.

It is inconvenient to move around in the wilderness wearing long gowns with long sleeves, so the clothes on their bodies are simple to rough, and some are simply sewn with fur.

The exposed parts of their bodies, whether male or female, are all a very healthy wheat color, which is the color that they have been exposed to after searching for traces of spirit beasts in the wilderness day and night.

Ren Yanran saw that in addition to animal teeth and bones, they also had totems of spirit beasts stabbed on them. They were so wild and vigorous, different from all the sects she had seen, it was a breath of fresh air.