the first entry into foundation (1)

Returning to the ground, Ren Yanran finally regained her breath, and saw that the essence of Chi Yang had changed back to an ordinary spar as soon as it returned to the second father's hand, and disappeared in his palm.

"Are you okay, Yan'er?" Ren Xingye asked immediately.

Seeing that her father was still angry, but she immediately cared about herself, Ren Yanran hurriedly shook her head: "It's alright."

After speaking, she immediately took his hand, and then went to hold the second father's hand again, facing the lingering fear. The two said, "Don't fight, and talk about something."

She said, remembering the core contradiction between the two of them that she heard when she was just floating above, and only looked at Xuanyuan Duo: "Second Dad, Dad just agreed. I want to get along well with you and stop arguing."

Xuanyuan Duo's expression changed slightly, he looked at Ren Xingye with a sullen face, and heard his daughter say, "Father is willing to back down for me, even if he gave me a limited spirit ring. , there must be his reasons, I believe in father."

Ren Xingye heard the words, and his eyes also wavered.

He suppressed his daughter's realm to protect her, and he has been hiding it from her and everyone for all these years. Only a few people in the door know about it.

Seeing that this little child grows up and becomes increasingly withdrawn because of the lack of progress in his cultivation, he only feels that this secret is like a boulder pressing on his heart, becoming heavier and heavier as time goes by.

He couldn't imagine how his daughter would look at him with hatred after knowing the truth. Everything she had endured over the years was brought to her by her father.

But he doesn't regret doing it.

But he also never imagined that she would not blame herself for protecting herself like this in front of her biological father.

"Father." Ren Yanran turned to him and said cautiously, "I know you are trying to protect me, but I think you might be able to tell me that 'I' will understand."

If he had told sister Yanran the truth, she would have She won't be so obsessed with it. The one who reunites with them here today won't be the one who changed the core.

Feeling that the atmosphere became a little heavy, Ren Yanran, who had finished feeling sad, immediately regained her spirits, "But now, it's a done deal, I won't build a foundation, I will build a foundation, Dad, let me go! If you are afraid that I will be injured, teach me to be peerless. Swordsmanship, I have grown up, and can go out and walk around the world!"

Ren Xingye sighed deeply: "Now that the Spirit Limiting Ring is gone, even if Dad doesn't let you go out, you..."

"You don't need to teach him. "Xuanyuan Duo interrupted him and said to his daughter in a proud tone, "He doesn't teach you swordsmanship, you will learn swordsmanship from your father in the future, you have become the realm of the first sun, and you have the essence of Chiyang. Auxiliary, you will get twice the result with half the effort when you practice the nine-turn golden saber art."

Learning the saber?

Ren Yanran's eyes fell on the long knife in his hand. Thinking about it, learning the knife seems to be a good idea. In the future, if she dares to provoke her like the fourth son of Yuehua, she will pull out a 40-meter sword and let them run for 30 minutes first. nine meters.

She was thinking about it, when she heard Ren Xingye snorted coldly: "Learn the knife? Let her learn the magic knife like you?"

Xuanyuanduo's face sank.

Ren Yanran hurriedly shouted: "Okay, learn all, learn all, I can do it!"

She saw that the two of them were pressing the gourd, and after soothing one, the other became dry, just thinking that this is what Father's love is like a mountain of troubles?

Because of the battle just now, the Hall of Righteousness has become riddled with holes. Fortunately for the monks, repairs are not too difficult.

The disciples of the punishment hall, who had not seen anyone before, have now come out to clean the righteous hall under the arrangement of Shen Luo. Ren Yanran saw the "round machines" following them, and finally saw the official little bird fairy.

She remembered the circular machine, turned it out of a pile of broken masonry, and put it on her head.

Xuanyuanduo, the essence of Chiyang, also took it out again, and it was hanging around her neck now. Yuanji probably didn't like to get too close to it.

Ren Xingye stood with Xuanyuan Duo, waiting for her to come back.

Although the two of them were already fasting, they didn't want to miss the time to get along with their daughter, and they planned to go with her to a place behind the execution hall where they were not affected, and accompany her for lunch.

"I found the round machine." Ren Yanran trotted back, inserted herself between the two fathers, and separated them, "Let's go."

"Linger." The three walked inside, and Ren Yanran heard Xuanyuan Duo asked with great concern, "The essence of Chiyang has already proved that you are my bloodline, but what's the matter with you being called 'Second Dad'?"

He went to wash up just now, but he didn't hear her here with one hand. The big Ren Xingye expressed his sincerity.

Hearing Xuanyuan Duo's words, Ren Xingye let out a sneer.

Xuanyuan Duo looked at him coldly.