❧Dear Daddy no.7 (I)

Hearing what the young girl from the Lin family said, the Shen family's children, who thought Wu Wuyuanyuan had killed their elders, looked at Ye Chiyi again.

Ren Yanran listened to them suppressing their anger and asked: "May I ask Lord Yegu, if it wasn't them who ambushed us, who would it be?"

They are more polite than the girls of the Lin family, but they just want to know who is it? The real culprit who killed their elders.

Ye Chiyi met their gazes, and said slowly: "Endless Abyss is just relying on the magic weapon to open the cracks, and there is a way to improve your own strength, so you can raid Yuntianzong, take my daughter away. On the way, successfully ambushed your Gu family and Lin family."

Yes, this is a reasonable explanation.

The heads of all the immortal sects agreed in their hearts.

After all, if the same group of people attacked both sides, they wouldn't make a big splash on one side while killing them all on the other side.

And Ye Chiyi is the only person who has been to Endless Abyss and fought against Endless Abyss. From his perspective, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

——But the problem is that this sentence cannot be said by Ye Chiyi!

As soon as he said it, in the ears of these grieving and angry children—

especially the girl who was hostile to him and thought he still had an old relationship with Fairy Canglang who had fallen into the endless abyss— they would only think that he is to excuse Wu Wuyuan, and at this time, he has to protect his senior sister.

Ren Yanran regretted not standing beside the third father and stopped him when he spoke.

"How is it impossible?" 

She watched the Lin family's flea jump up again and said angrily to her third father, "How is it impossible? Is there a second endless abyss in this world and there is such a remnant of evil with us? The six aristocratic families have enmity, and they want to ambush us on the road when we come to the Xuantian Sword Sect to discuss the destruction of Wuwuyuan?"

Ren Yanran: ...

Why didn't they? !

I want to ambush you on your way back now!

"Why not?"

It was Ren Yanran who wanted to curse, but Xuanyuan Duo was the one who spoke.

Standing beside his daughter, he looked at these useless children from aristocratic families with a serious face, "Your six great aristocratic families are domineering, how many enemies have you made in Jinguang Continent these years?" 

Cultivators of any level have the opportunity to come in to practice and communicate, but the aristocratic family is a complete monopoly. They are only bound by blood, and people who are not related to them cannot enter, it is impossible to share their resources and exercises.

As soon as Dad opened his mouth, Ren Yanran couldn't hold back immediately and said, "Someone is secretly trying to plot against you, what's wrong with throwing the blame on Wu Wuyuan at this moment? Didn't you fall for it immediately?"

" You—— !"

"What about me?" Ren Yanran now regrets that she didn't learn the spell that can shut her mouth with a snap from Ying Jiuyou.

When she is quiet alone, the whole world is also quiet.

Su Qin held down the girl from the Lin family who was about to speak: "Jing'er."

When she spoke like that just now, no one around her would stop her, because they also thought that the head of Yuntianzong was protecting the remnants of the dead family just like her.

But Su Qin is more sober than them.

Seeing that she was so dazzled by hatred and wanted to say even more irreversible words, he showed the courage that the heir to the head of the family should have, and said to her: "Master Ye Gu is a senior and so is Senior Xuanyuan, as a junior, you have no reason to talk to seniors like this."

Ren Yanran couldn't help but gave him an appreciative look, he understood clearly!

No wonder the Su family in Lin'an is the largest family, it is really different from the low-ranking families that are behind.

"Brother Su Qin!" The Lin family girl was interrupted by him, and turned to him eagerly, "I—"

Su Qin raised a hand, stopped her words decisively, then turned to Ye Chiyi, apologizing to him: "Master Ye Gu, just now Jing'er's words have offended, this junior is here to apologize for her."

"I don't care." Ye Chiyi shook his head, his eyes swept over them, "In fact, even if The six great families are going to gather alone to attack Wuwuyuan today, I will not stop it."

This is the cause planted by his senior sister, so he will naturally bear the result.

It's just that she is going to be judged like this, and Yun Tianzong will never be allowed to be blamed for the destruction of the Guangling Wang family.

It is also impossible for Yuntianzong to judge the daughter of their former chief seat.

"The Wang family of Guangling was at fault in this matter. Even if people from the Wang family of Jinling came today to seek justice for their master, I would still say the same thing—"