Feng Qi Wutong (2)

The person in the painting is the lord of Wuyou City, Le Tianchou.

The painter is her mother, Fairy Qinghong, Ren Xinyuan.

Ren Yanran's brain went blank from the shock, but her body automatically stepped forward, subconsciously raising her hand to touch the painting.

After all, this is the second thing left by her mother after she came into this world.

The first is her Cyan Frost Sword.

She looked up and looked at the lines on the painting again. The painting skills of this painting are really good.

After drinking happily, she can still have such a steady brushstroke and be able to draw the person in front of her so clearly, her mother is really a big touch.

Just when she was about to touch the corner of the person in the painting, Ren Yanran woke up, her hand stopped two inches away from the painting.

No no no, now is not the time to think about this.

Peeping at the past relationship between her mother and the owner of Wuyou City, the first thing that popped up in her eyes was not someone else, but her second father and third father.

The lord of Wuyou City in front of her is a handsome man who is completely different from her second father and third father, but he meets her mother's usual aesthetic standards.

If it wasn't her who was trapped in the Shura field of her father's generation, Ren Yanran would sigh with envy --

she is really a fairy, a role model for our generation!

However, looking at this painting, thinking of the preferential treatment I received in Wuyou City, and thinking of the gifts I received today, this is obviously not the treatment given to juniors who met for the first time, more like...

Ren Yanran cut off her train of thought, dare not think about it anymore.

As an orphan, she never thought that one day she would be troubled by having too many fathers!

But, after all, she couldn't help but put her hand gently on the crimson clothes corner of the person in the painting.

In the next moment, the painting shone brightly and the red jade pendant in her storage ring also lit up.

"....What?"

Before the person standing in front of the painting could put down her hand, she saw the crimson robe on the person in the painting condense into a phantom of a phoenix, leaving the picture and rushing towards her.

A phoenix cry, she couldn't dodge in time, the phantom of the phoenix pierced her body from between her eyebrows.

As soon as she was hit by this force, she suddenly leaned back, but instead of falling down, she floated up.

Ren Yanran: "???"

She turned her head and looked around. The next moment, she saw a golden flame rising from her body, and then her whole body was burning violently!

In the Indus Palace.

Yuan Ji ate two ambergris fruits and his already round stomach became even more round.

It was standing on a delicate shelf combing its feathers, when suddenly it felt a powerful aura emanating from the depths of the palace.

The little tit raised its head all of a sudden, the coercion that belonged to the ancient divine bird revived the instinctive awe of the phoenix engraved in its soul, and rolled off the shelf as soon as its feet softened.

And in the myriad peaks and ravines of Xuantian Sword Sect, birds were singing.

All the intelligent birds here looked up in this direction, and bent down instinctively towards Ling Xiaofeng.

On Lingxiao Peak, the sycamore wood was burning wildly!

The huge pure power contained in the entire palace is rushing towards one place crazily!

In the depths of the palace, in the elegantly furnished dormitory, the heat wave was rolling and the sword robe on Ren Yanran's body had been burned off, revealing the feather coat underneath.

The feather coat that was originally light blue turned red in the flames, and her hairpin was also turned into ashes one step later, causing her hair that was originally combed into a double spiral bun to fall down and three thousand blue strands floated behind her.

The phoenix feather mark between her eyebrows is also burning wildly, turning into flames, this feeling of power filling her body...

The person floating in the air opened her mouth and let out a cry that didn't sound like a human voice from her throat!

...