❧Dear Daddy no.6 (II)

In this ray of light, the Buddha opened his eyes, reflecting the distorted evil spirits in the Buddha Kingdom.

They were howling in pain on the lotus throne, but they couldn't get away. The golden body that had retreated from them seemed to be climbing up inch by inch again, sealing them again.

The resentment and screams on the battlefield of the ten thousand demons caused the entire Heavenly Demon Cave to tremble and all the Golden Core Stage disciples covered their ears, not daring to listen.

In the deepest part of the Heavenly Demon Cave, Xuanyuan Duo, who had just beheaded his opponent with the Great Sun Demon Knife in his hand, stepped on the dying Heavenly Demon's head. 

The madness in his eyes faded slightly due to the killing and his robe was splattered with black blood.

He turned around and looked towards the direction where the Buddha's light collided fiercely with the black mist, and saw that the black mist lost to the violent Buddha's light and was gradually overwhelmed.

The Buddha's brows and eyes were reflected in the Buddha's light, and the wide sleeves of the monk's robe slid down as he stretched out his hand, exposing his arms.

There are prayer beads coiled on his left hand, and his right hand is empty, but there is a red thread around his wrist.

This red thread, which represents worldly love, is wrapped around the wrist of the Buddha, and against the almost transparent white skin, it looks a bit bewitching.

"Wujing—you can't get rid of us!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Inside and outside the Buddha, the screams of the evil spirits reached the extreme, and then disappeared with the prosperity of the Buddha's light.

The images that flashed in the eyes of Junya Buddha, from the girl with a double spiral bun saluting to herself, to the woman in a blue dress, the flickering candlelight in the Sutra Pavilion on a rainy night, to the two lines of words in Jianxun, and the shaking The wavy drum, the tiger hat, and the little wooden horse all disappeared completely.

The light in his palm died out, he lowered his eyelashes again, stood in place, and clasped his hands together.

The surrounding wind suddenly stopped, and even the evil energy and resentment accumulated on this battlefield for hundreds of years were swept away.

The magic sound disappeared in the Buddhist kingdom, and the ethereal Sanskrit sound was restored. Several new positions were added among the gods and Buddhas. The gods and Buddhas in the sky were sitting or standing, with peaceful expressions, smiling and holding flowers.

"All conditioned dharmas are like dreams and bubbles..."

The monk's robe and cassock fluttering in the strong wind hung down again, quietly hanging on the monk's shoes.

The light on Buddha's body faded away, and it was him who had no gaps in his heart and remained unmoved. There was a sound of bells and chimes in the void, echoing in the remains of the battlefield of ten thousand demons.

"It's like dew, it's like electricity, so you should look at it like this."

In Xingtang, Ren Xingye suddenly glanced in the direction of Tianmo Nest.

Ren Yanran was listening to her father's lecture, but when she saw him stop suddenly, she looked towards where his eyes fell without knowing why.

Nature sees nothing.

The resentment in the Tianmo Cave disappeared, and Ren Xingye noticed that it couldn't have been done by Xuanyuan Duo who went in to kill. It could only be that the monk Chengguang went in and wiped it out.

He looked back and saw his daughter was also looking in that direction, he only raised his hand in front of her to draw her gaze back.

Ren Yanran turned her head and heard her father say: "Look what's going on there, you don't know what happened."

She said: "My father suddenly stopped talking and looked over there, there must be something wrong." It's hard to pretend not to know, Isn't it easy to pretend to know?

While she was talking, she was playing with the box in her hand. Ren Xingye's eyes followed her movements, and his daughter asked, "What did dad see?"

"It's nothing." Ren Xingye didn't tell her, Instead, he said, "Don't change the subject, answer Dad's question, when did you go to Wuyou City?"

Ren Yanran paused, thinking that it was her father who suddenly moved towards that place Look.

She thought to herself, but she still answered honestly: "Just last night."

Under Ren Xingye's gaze, she recounted what happened at Qixia Peak yesterday like a bamboo tube pouring beans.

Hearing that she went to her sister's former cave, Ren Xingye's expression softened.

Ren Yanran summoned herself out of the Ghost Face and Raksha Army left in Futu City, took out her jade pendant, and thought about where to find Taoist soldiers to practice Dharma, but she was taken to Wuyou City and told her story, and stopped After coming down to take a breath, he told Ren Xingye exactly how he entered the city, how he got on the gambling table, and how he was lucky enough to win all these things back.

Ren Xingye looked at her beaming face and unconsciously fell into memories.

He remembered that his younger sister entered the casino for the first time, and when she came back, she was also in such a high spirits, saying that he beat others with his luck as a novice.

"Father—Father?"

Seeing his daughter's hand waving in front of him, Ren Xingye came back to his senses, and saw an expression of "I knew it" on her face.

Ren Yanran looked at him and said, "Don't say it yet, let me take a guess, you think of my mother again, right? She is also very lucky, she must win every bet, right?"

Before Ren Xingye could say, "Why do you I know", she leaned back in the chair, "Of course I know, I will understand when you show this expression, Dad."

This is because she said something that reminded him of his mother's special expression.

Seeing her leaning back in the chair, Ren Xingye put one hand behind her head, looked at the roof with her eyes dangling on the ground, and said, "It turns out that my good luck is inherited. Next time—"

"No next time." Ren Xingye finally interrupted her. Seeing his daughter looking towards him, he emphasized again, "There is no next time, do you hear me? You are not allowed to gamble anymore."