Feng Qi Wutong (3)

Hearing this, everyone looked at the corpses lying on the ground again, their expressions were different.

No wonder Xuanyuan Duo just went to investigate with Ren Xingye, but he attacked so brazenly and killed them all.

"The Lord of the Nine Suns Realm." Qing Yuanzong asked Xuanyuan Duo hurriedly, "Dare to ask what is so special about these alien races?" 

"Cold and warlike." Xuanyuanduo replied, "The ones you see were killed by me in the Nascent Soul stage. If they enter the second and third stages of transformation, their strength will increase by two levels out of thin air." 

That is to say, if they want to destroy this world, they can do it by sending out fighters.

If it is said that the young master of the Jinling Wang family was only thinking about his own revenge, now he heard that Jinguang Continent In the crisis of annihilation, he could no longer think about the internal struggle with Yuntianzong.

When their younger generation failed to catch up with the battlefield of ten thousand demons, they knew that if they came again, they would no longer be in the era of geniuses and stars, absolutely can't resist such an enemy.

Xuanyuan Duo glanced at them, and said coldly: "If you don't prepare well, Jinguang Continent will be the next Nine Suns World."

There was silence in Zhaoming Hall, and everyone knew this was not alarmist talk.

" Amitabha. "

Junya Buddha's voice broke their fear.

Seeing him holding a Buddhist bead, these young disciples of the aristocratic family looked at Xuanyuan Duo, "Benefactor Xuanyuan has gone to investigate the cracks in the sea. Do you know how it is different from the cracks in the Netherworld?"

Xuanyuan Duo said: "Maybe it's the same, maybe it's not the same. "

He and Ren Xingye have seen the cracks in the sea, but they haven't seen the methods of the endless abyss.

Ye Chiyi suddenly said: "Maybe there are similarities. "

Hearing him speak, the monk Chengguang looked at him and nodded to him: "Then if we can know how to close the crack from the endless abyss, we can take the lead. "

"That's right."

Hearing this, everyone felt hopeful.

When Ren Xingye saw Ye Chiyi looking at him, he just smiled.

The reason why he brought out these things when he was talking about Wuwuyuan was to let these lifeless family members know how serious the situation is now, and stop persecuting Ye Chiyi, and what to do with him.

This kind of exchange fell into the eyes of the elders of the Xuantian Sword Sect, reminding them that when they met in Zhaoming Peak, Ren Xingye even flirted with them when mentioned that they wanted to ask Master Yegu about the fruit.

Now apparently the two of them are back together again.

Elder Fan stroked his beard, and he just said, how could the two of them have an overnight feud? Isn't Master Ren's appearance of protecting the Lord of the Night Valley this time the same as before?

He was paying attention to the relationship between Ren Xingye and Ye Chiyi with a smile, but the fruit he took appeared in Elder Xing's hand.

He pondered for a moment, and said to everyone: "When the former master brought back the corpses and fruits of this family, I took one back to the Artifact Refining Hall to study. This fruit may be able to open the crack."

"Yes" Elder Fan beside him paused as he stroked his beard, and quickly asked, "Really?"

Hearing this, everyone in the hall focused their eyes on the fruit he held in his hand.

Xuanyuanduo said: "This is the thing that grew on the tree that grew at the source of the crack and opened up the world. It's not surprising that it has such power." 

It is already very good to be able to sense the power of space in the middle. If it is an expert, it is Ye Chiyi.

He looked at Ye Chiyi: "Please take a look at Ye Guzhu."

So under the gaze of everyone, Ye Chiyi agreed and stretched out his hand to take the fruit from Elder Xing's hand.

Ye Chiyi felt the heavy weight as soon as he took the fruit the size of a baby's head.

Everyone saw that it was held between the white and slender fingers of Yuntianzong's first seat, and its texture became more and more strange. Then they saw Ye Chiyi closed his eyes, and his body glowed with purple light.

He was originally wounded, forced the formation to save the disciples of the Su family and the Shen family. Now that he wants to find out the fruit, the disciples of Yuntianzong are only worried that their chief will not be able to hold on.

Ren Xingye's eyes fell on him, and thought: This is also the benefit of distracting Yan'er.

If she were here, she would definitely hold her adoptive father— no, third father's hand, and not let him do this temptation.