Shura III (2)

A ray of sword light flew out from Lingxiao Peak, and flew towards Yingke Peak.

Now it is almost evening, the clouds in the sky are as bright as a brocade, and the swords are still shining among the peaks, flowing continuously.

This is the first time Ren Yanran has seen such a lively scene in the sect. It seems that the time to discuss important matters is rushed. After welcoming the other seven immortal sects, there are still many things to be arranged, so the disciples in charge of the reception came to Can't stop now.

She flew for a while and arrived at her destination.

This is Ren Yanran's first visit to Yingke Peak. Seeing the scattered pavilions and pavilions on the five peaks, she couldn't help but let out a "huh"— I didn't expect that the caves of the entire sect were so primitive and they would Build such an elegant guest house.

According to the circular machine's instructions, she found the Mingyue Songtao Pavilion mentioned by Elder Fan, and landed on this peak.

The sword light dissipated, revealing the girl's figure and the round bird on her shoulder. The Xuantian Sword Sect disciple who was guarding outside saw her coming, and immediately called the people beside him: "Senior brother." Some disciples of the Xuantian Sword Sect looked at her and said to the juniors around him: "Don't stop her."

If there was no matter in the morning, he might see her suddenly and would not recognize her for a while and regarded Ren Yanran as a suspicious person .

But after such a round of big gifts from Wuyou City, who doesn't recognize Ling Xiaofeng's Ren Yanran?

She didn't even change her clothes.

When Ren Yanran walked towards them with a round machine, and wanted to express her intention to visit, the two disciples had already spoken first: "It's Junior Sister Ren, Master Yegu is inside."

Her adoptive father came So I came to see her adoptive father, needless to say.

Feeling that everyone recognized her now, Ren Yanran smiled awkwardly and cupped her hands at them: "Thank you two senior brothers." Then she walked in.

As soon as enter the Mingyue Songjian Pavilion, you will be faced with a small wooden structure building.

Although it doesn't look quite the same as her adoptive father's residence in Yuntianzong, but the aura is similar, and the person who arranged the residence is also careful enough.

As soon as Ren Yanran stepped in, she saw that the grasses and trees that were growing randomly on the ground were stretching towards the pavilion, just like what she saw in her adoptive father's bamboo house.

Her footsteps paused, she was about to continue walking when she felt a branch kicked. Ren Yanran looked down and saw the branch scratching her shoe like a hand, as if it was following her to greet.

"...."

Cute is cute, but at the same time it also reminds her of one thing, this is because she has the same blood that makes grass and trees get close to her like her adoptive father.

Thinking of this, Ren Yanran's mood became more complicated.

Holding the box in her hand and the circular machine on her shoulder, she walked up the wooden steps and came outside the door. Seeing the closed door and the plants extending from the outside, the hand that wanted to knock on the door stopped in place.

There was no sound inside, and she wasn't sure if there was anything inside that she shouldn't disturb.

Just when she was about to let go, the door in front of her opened automatically.

Ren Yanran's hand stopped in mid-air, and saw that the one who opened the two doors was the animal that scratched her shoe just now.

As soon as the door opened, there was a screen inside, and Ren Yanran walked in with a box containing the evil dragon inner pill in her hand, and called her adoptive father.

There was no reply from Ye Chiyi from inside.

She called out again: "Father?"

Yuanji was on her shoulder as she walked in through the door with the round machine on her shoulder, looking around in the pavilion.

Ren Yanran subconsciously slowed down her steps, walked around from behind the screen and saw a formation of purple brilliance flowing in the room, with a disciple of the Yuntian Sect was sitting in each of the four corners of the formation.

And in the middle of the magic circle, her adoptive father was sitting on the ground, his body was shrouded in purple light.

What came out from the magic circle was his aura, that's why the plants in the Mingyue Songjian Pavilion were born with spirituality and spread towards here.

Behind the screen, the open door closed again.

Yuan Ji didn't expect to see Yun Tianzong's disciples treating Ye Gu's injuries as soon as he came in. It originally wanted to say a thousand words, but now it shut up and stayed quietly on Ren Yanran's shoulder.

Staring at the people in the magic circle for a while, the little tit felt the depression transmitted from its master, so it took two steps to the side and pressed its head against her chin as a comfort.

Ren Yanran raised her hand and touched its head.

She sighed in her heart, her adoptive father had to come over after being injured so badly and now he is still here for treatment, knowing that she was coming, she didn't let herself stay outside to worry, but let the vines open the door.

She didn't know what she could do, so she could only stand here and look at Ye Chiyi with her eyes closed under the light of the magic circle.

As if her staring was too strong, the purple light on Ye Chiyi's body faded, those outgoing auras were withdrawn and the light of the magic circle gradually dimmed.

What happened?

Ren Yanran was a little dazed, but when she heard the sound of rustling, the plants that were approaching here also returned to their original state and shrank back.

In the four corners of the room, several Yuntianzong disciples didn't know why the magic circle stopped suddenly.

They kept their palms outstretched and opened their eyes. Seeing that the head seat also opened his eyes in the middle of the room, they said to them: "You guys go out first."

Although the four accompanying disciples were worried that the treatment would be interrupted like this, What impact would it have on the injury of the first seat, but since Ye Chiyi took the initiative to interrupt the magic circle, they could only say yes, got up from the four corners of the room, and retreated from here.