Canglang Tribulation (2)

In the main hall where Qinglong held the birthday banquet, the light curtain was still on.

Suzaku talked about the events of the past, sat in her seat and waved her hand, the scene outside the endless abyss originally reflected on the light curtain changed and turned into the joyful South Garden three hundred years ago.

Her mysterious light curtain can reflect the past and Ying'er saw what her lover did on it.

Ren Yanran first saw Jin Yao who was dressed as a groom, she was shocked. Her eyes lingered on this handsome face for a long time, then turned to look at Jin Yao, who was standing above and then turned back again.

There are scumbags among the scumbags and one scumbag is higher than the other. She has met the young master of the Guangcang faction today and did not expect to meet a more powerful scumbag than him.

Young Master Jin Yao, whose appearance has not been ruined in the past, is indeed the idol of Brother Gao, and a son of a family who was as famous as her father three hundred years ago.

Ren Yanran had to admit that just by looking at this face, he could indeed fight with her fathers.

In the hall, Ye Chiyi turned around and looked at the figure appearing on the light curtain.

Everyone also looked towards the Xuanguang Curtain, where they saw the former Suzaku, the former Fairy Canglang.

Above, Suzaku also looking at herself reflected in the curtain of mysterious light, seeing that he was wearing a wedding dress back then, with an expression of disbelief on his face, he never thought that a woman is not over yet, and the relationship between her and Jin Yao is still There is a fourth person.

Unlike the female cultivator who came in earlier named Xian'er, who was so flamboyant, the second person looked soft and charming.

Although she is also a female cultivator, her cultivation base is not weak, but it makes people feel pity at first sight.

She walked into the garden, stood beside the first female cultivator just now, and looked at Cang Lang with her beautiful eyes.

"I've seen Mrs.." Compared with the first person, she was very polite. She blessed Canglang first, then looked at Jin Yao, and said, "Rou'er didn't want to come at first, but she was afraid that Mr. Lang Once you marry your wife, you will forget about me from now on."

Absurd, how absurd this scene is.

Even after three hundred years, sitting in this hall and seeing the scene of the marriage between Yuntianzong and Guangling Wang's family, everyone in the hall felt worthless for Fairy Canglang in the curtain of mysterious light.

Ye Chiyi stood where he was, watching his senior sister being treated like this by Jin Yao, and anger was already burning in his heart.

Then thinking that if the master knew everything, he might not be able to maintain his state of mind, even if he flattened the Guangling Wang family and started a war with the family, he would not hesitate.

It's just that in the mysterious light curtain, Cang Lang is in the South Garden where she married Jin Yao, she is the only one facing all this alone.

The second woman who claimed to be Rou'er had already identified herself as soon as she appeared-- she was Jin Yao's lover and confidante.

She was very smart in showing her strength in this step, and she challenged Cang Lang more directly than the previous seemingly tough Xian'er.

When Jin Yao saw them, the expression on his handsome face remained unchanged, but there was a hint of reproach in his eyes: "You guys are here, how many of them are here too?"

"Come." Xian'er said angrily," It's a great day for you to get married, why don't everyone come?"
After she finished speaking, four figures appeared outside the garden again.

The garden was quiet, but there was an exclamation in the hall——

there are still more?!

Because the Fairy Canglang in the light curtain is still the same as before, she is the younger sister of her adoptive father, Ren Yanran loves the house and cubs, and has a strong sense of substitution, the wine pot in her hand was crushed immediately by her.

--Son of a bitch!

——Under the 100,000 mountains, he was stabbed too lightly!

The young man in brocade clothes was attracted by the noise she made, and when he saw the shards of the flagon jug and the flowing wine in her hand, he lifted the tablecloth to her without a word: "Wipe it."

The four people who came behind were all Female cultivators have different levels of cultivation and beautiful looks, each with its own merits.

Cang Lang's heart was already at peace, looking at these six women, and thinking about the past with the man beside him, all turned into nausea.

And— her eyes swept over Jin Yao's parents, the guests and even the servants in the garden. They were not surprised by such absurd scene, and obviously knew the existence of these women long ago.

Even today, Jin Yao wanted to hide the existence of the few of them in this way, and they knew about marrying him.

Not only did they know, they were willing to help cover it up, pretending they didn't know anything.

"Jin Lang."

In a blink of an eye, the four women had already arrived in front of them, and four different voices called Jin Yao.

Seeing that the matter had been revealed and he could no longer hide it from Cang Lang, Jin Yao couldn't blame them for appearing together, but could only look at Cang Lang and said, "Cang Lang."

He held her shoulders with both hands and held her Turning to herself, she looked at her with a pair of passionate eyes as before, "Today is a great day for you and me to get married. I originally wanted to wait until we got married before introducing them to you."

Ren Yanran cursed again with her real name— Son of a bitch!

When he said this, these six women with different styles stood in front of them.

Cang Lang saw Jin Yao remove one hand from his shoulder and pointed at them, "This is Xian'er, this is Rou'er, you have seen them just now and Yue'er, Zhu'er, Wan'er, Ah Luo, they are all my confidante. I am already planning to welcome them into the door after I marry you."