❧Dear Daddy no.6 (III)

It turned out to be for this.

Ren Yanran glanced at her father, thinking that the treasures she took were useless except for two of them. Seeing her father impatiently wanting to send someone away, she turned to Elder Xing about to nod her head: "But—"

Elder Xing's eyes lit up.

He knew that Uncle Ren was straightforward, but he didn't expect Yanran to be straightforward in the same vein.

It's a pity that Ren Yanran's head hadn't been nodded yet, and Shen Luo, who was standing by the side asked, "Does Brother Xing want the evil dragon bone in my little sister's hand for nothing?"

As soon as the senior brother spoke, Ren Yanran immediately stopped up.

She is relatively clear about work, but when someone comes to ask for help like this, it is probably a habit formed by not getting close to people in her previous life, so she usually agrees very quickly.

Just... maybe a little too straightforward.

As soon as Shen Luo opened his mouth, the elders knew that this matter was to be controlled by the senior disciple of the punishment hall, and the other two immediately glanced at Elder Zhao: This is your son, why don't you go talk about it?

Elder Zhao immediately shook his head: I can't talk about it.

As soon as Shen Luo said, Ren Xingye also looked over carefully. Elder Xing was so frightened that he immediately said solemnly: "How is this possible? How could I take Yanran's things for nothing?"

Ren Yanran saw him talking and looked at her  solemnly said, "Yanran, uncle is willing to exchange the keel or tendon of this evil dragon with ten magic weapons made by me in the refining hall. You can't use the Qingshuang sword now, uncle will make a handy weapon for you"

According to her sword-using habits, skill attributes and current state, tailor-made for her!

It can be said that this is a blessing that many people can't ask for. After Elder Xing finished speaking, he felt very sure and there was indeed a look of excitement on the girl's face, but it didn't matter to her father. use.

Ren Xingye said coldly: "We, Ling Xiaofeng, have no shortage of magic soldiers."

Shen Luo also said: "Senior brother Xing is afraid to give a better bargaining chip." Now it's not just his junior sister's approval, but also to impress his master.

"This..."

Elder Xing is not good at talking to people in the punishment hall, especially on the territory of the punishment hall.

He had thought about these two conditions when came here, and felt that they were the most powerful chips in his hands, but now he couldn't think of how to be more powerful.

He looked at Ren Xingye, then at Ren Yanran. The latter couldn't bear to see him in such a hurry, as if he was afraid that his things would be snatched away by others.

Not to mention whether he integrated the essence of Chiyang into her mother's Qingshuang sword to see her second father's face or how, but she relied on the Qingshuang sword to escape from death several times, and Uncle Xing was also responsible for it.

He wanted Nielong's keel and tendons so much, and these two things wouldn't work in his own hands, so he might as well give him to forge magical weapons and improve the weapon's attributes.

What's more, now that there are alien races at the source of the crack, they may soon face these alien races. A few more magic weapons are also an improvement in strength.

After all, like her father and mother, not everyone has the opportunity to go to Dayan Sword Tomb to be recognized by the divine sword.

"Senior brother—"

She looked at Shen Luo, hoping that he could come up with a way to get the best of both worlds.

Catching the eyes of the little junior sister, Shen Luo gave her a reassuring look, then looked at Elder Xing, and said again: "There is no way, it just so happens that Uncle Shangguan is here today." 

The master of Lingbao Pavilion heard him being called, his eyes lit up.

He was also disturbed by the movement of Wuyou City today, so he came out of the treasures in Lingbao Pavilion.

He was also very tempted by the treasures of heaven and earth obtained from Ren Yanran's hands, his eyes were vicious, and he knew that some of them were suitable for her use, and some of them were not necessary for her at all.

If such treasures were left outside, it would be better to put them in his Lingbao Pavilion, where the resources would be concentrated and redistributed.

Sure enough, I heard Shen Luo say: "Junior Sister can send alchemy materials that are not needed to the Lingbao Pavilion."

If the disciples of the Xuantian Sword Sect lack cultivation resources, they can use the points in their hands to get them from the Lingbao Pavilion. At the same time, when you find rare treasures of heaven, material and earth while walking outside, you can also hand them over to Lingbao Pavilion for points.

In this way, when they encounter rare things, but they are not suitable for their own use, they can use this method to replace them with suitable materials.

Ren Yanran felt that this method was good when she heard it.

Give the things you don't need to the sect, exchange for the same points, and then exchange the points with those who need these materials, so that there will be no price difference to make up in the middle, and the two parties will save the step of bargaining.

When the others heard this, if this can be negotiated, then it is not impossible for them to exchange points directly to Lingbao Pavilion.

A few of them just said, how could they meet the master of the Lingbao Pavilion outside by such a coincidence, and they also wanted to play with these treasures, he just didn't want any rare materials to be left outside the Lingbao Pavilion, right?

After Shen Luo finished speaking, he kept their reactions in his eyes, then looked at Ren Yanran, and asked, "What do you think, junior sister?"

Ren Yanran immediately said, "Senior brother's method is great!"

Then, everyone saw her With a wave of their sleeves, those little golden toads held wooden boxes in their hands and placed them on the ground of the execution hall, neatly stacked in two rows, mainly from the eleven in front.

Thirteen of the sixteen pieces in the back are gadgets that are useless to monks, and the three feather clothes, phoenix feather and sycamore hairpins in the back are suitable for her, and the hairpin is her favorite when she sees it. things, and those three phoenix feathers cannot be given to anyone at will.

So she took out all the things in the storage ring except the Taoist method.

Everyone looked at the box on the ground. There were eleven treasures. The little girl only put away two and took out nine, which was far beyond their expectations.

The Pavilion Master of Lingbao Pavilion immediately beamed with joy when he saw it, patted his chest and said to Ren Yanran: "Don't worry, little Yanran, Master will definitely give you a fair price." As he spoke, he reached out to take all these things away together.

Seeing his movement, the two people next to him just wanted to reach out and press him.

They haven't talked to the little girl alone yet!