✸Daddy no.4 (3)

"Stop playing!"

As soon as came in, Ren Yanran saw that although it was darker than the outside, but it did not obstruct the line of sight, but it was quite atmospheric, a card in the hands of a big monster with horns on his head Throwing it away, he stood up from his seat.

"...." As soon as she saw the tables and chairs and the big demons sitting there and felt their unfathomable cultivation, she knew that this was definitely not a place she could come to.

Did her escort have some kind of misunderstanding about her strength or did she not stop her from coming in just because Wuyou City cared so much about customers' self-esteem?

"Fellow Daoist——Fellow Daoist!"

Just as she was thinking, a small voice calling for her came from beside her.

Ren Yanran turned her head to look in the direction of the sound, and saw that the surrounding darkness was not empty, the light source was concentrated on the central card table, and the auditorium was on both sides.

Sitting in the dimly lit seats were ordinary monks like her with little cultivation and no money, quietly watching the boss play cards and the fish head she just met outside was also here.

This is obviously a high-level VIP room, but it is also open to the outside, allowing demon cultivators who have never seen the world to come in and watch the Great Energy Bureau.

"Old Niu, isn't it just that you lost all these things, what about it?" The person sitting opposite the big monster who got up put one hand on the back of the chair and the other on the table, and threw the cards in his hand, "Then continue Let's play."

Ren Yanran, who originally wanted to find a seat in the auditorium, saw Yutou's eyes lit up and waved at her, and wanted to walk over, but she couldn't help turning her head when she heard this.

Seeing the big demon who had already got up from his seat, he said angrily: "I don't want to play anymore, I even lost my wife's dowry "Sura Dao Bing Famen" to you, what else are you playing?" Isn't the training method what I want? And this name sounds very powerful, very suitable for the appearance of Ghost Face and Raksha Army.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at the table.

The young man in red who was following her noticed her movement and the longing in her eyes, followed her gaze and saw the jade slip on the table.

The big demon who gambled on this table brought out rare treasures, such as the token to control a certain water area, the ten-thousand-year ice soul that needs to be carried in a special container, and the one who was executed just last month. The inner alchemy of that evil dragon.

Although this "Asura Dao Bing Famen" is also a good thing, it is inferior to other treasures on the table.

But ---  he took a look at the treasures that the cow had exported earlier and knew that this was his last bargaining chip, no wonder he would say no to play after losing.

"Please, please, please give me a seat for my friend."

Sitting in the auditorium, Yutou had already clasped his hands, and asked the demon cultivator next to him to make room for Ren Yanran to come over.

As Ren Yanran said, his pearls were exchanged for chips and after he tried his skills in a small game, he immediately multiplied it several times.

The fish head who came to Wuyou City for the first time stopped when he saw it and stopped happily. He didn't know where to go. Seeing that everyone was coming in this direction, he immediately followed the fish's instinct to follow the tide and came here to watch the big fish. Guys play cards.

It can be said that he felt that Ren Yanran was his lucky star.

But when he had a seat available, he raised his hand to greet Ren Yanran to sit down, when he saw the young man in red next to the girl in yellow shirt ask, "Is there anything on the table that you are interested in?" 

Hearing it for the first time, he thought to himself: Who wouldn't be interested in those things on the table? It's just that none of them dared to sit on it.

He looked at Ren Yanran, and saw the little girl's eyes glued to the card table, she nodded following the boy in red's words.

Then, the escort from Worry-free City beside her said to her: "Then go up and play a few games."

"Eh?" Ren Yanran retracted her gaze, pointed at herself and said, "Me?"

"Yes." The boy in red stretched out his hand to pull her and walked towards the card table.

The big demon left before, now there is one player missing at the poker table and the remaining three don't think it's very easy to play.

They were waiting for the newcomer to arrive when they saw the girl in yellow and the boy in red walking towards them.

The three monsters reacted differently, some narrowed their eyes, while others sat up straight.

When the two came in just now, they thought they were going to the auditorium and didn't care, but now that the two came here, their eyes naturally fell on the girl in the yellow shirt and the boy in the golden-red robe. Take a closer look.

Wearing a goose-yellow dress, this is the foundation-building period, and the cultivation base is sparse and ordinary, and they are human monks.

Looking at the young man next to her, his cultivation level was higher than hers, but not so high that they would take them seriously.

As for race, his aura was a bit strange, and the three of them couldn't tell whether he was a human cultivator or a demon cultivator.

"Fellow Daoist—Fellow Daoist!" In the auditorium, Yutou stood up anxiously, feeling that Ren Yanran was too unintentional.

And the escort beside her, how dare he be so bold!

He wanted to call them back, but he didn't dare, so he was in a hurry.

Ren Yanran, who was being pulled forward, saw the eyes of these big monsters examining her and felt that it seemed a bit inappropriate to go by like this. But that "Sura Dao Bing Famen" was too attractive to her, she thought it was inappropriate, but she followed the boy in red honestly with both feet.

When they came to the table, the bull demon who had lost his wife's dowry just now, the big demon who stayed to continue playing, smiled at them.

Ren Yanran saw blue scales growing on his face, reflecting light under the light.

He put a chip between his fingers, changed its position back and forth, and said to Ren Yanran, "Little girl, are you sure you want to bet with us?" It's even more uncertain this way.

Her eyes swept across the table, and saw that the cards they were playing were different from what she knew. She didn't know how to play at all, so she turned her head to look at the boy in red who was still holding her, and said softly, "Why don't you play cards?" Forget it? It seems inappropriate for me to come here to gamble."