❛Joint Robbery (2)

The human realm, Fengdu.

Thick clouds blocked out the sun, the wind swept across the ground.

The appearance of this city floating between the world and the nether world has given countless people who have wanted to find a way into the nether world, go down to find their relatives, friends and old friends, so as to make up for their regrets, to see a chance.

At noon when the dark clouds were the thickest, a figure appeared outside Fengdu City.

The pendant between his brows glowed dimly as he walked and the black-colored, purple-backed robe on his body made black waves in the wind.

Looking at the extinct Fengdu City located here, Ye Chiyi stopped on the edge of the cliff, a stone fell from his feet, and fell into the endless abyss between Fengdu City and the Human Realm.

The endless abyss is in the deepest part of the netherworld. If you want to go down, you must first enter the nether world.

And Fengdu City is the only way out.

For thousands of years, how many people have regrets and want to go through this entrance, but very few can pass.

There is only one master in this city, and there are no living beings.

There is no other way to get in, the only way is to go through the level of the ghost king.

The strong wind didn't stop, and paper money rolled up all over the sky. Although Fengdu City in front of him hadn't changed much, Ye Chiyi knew that the owner of the city inside already knew of his arrival. He stood still in front of the abyss, and heard a cold voice from inside, as if he had been immersed in the abyss for countless years: 

"Yuntianzong, rare guest."

"Dugu Ghost King."

Ye Chiyi was not surprised that the ghost king recognized him.

The wind blowing from the bottom of the abyss stirred his hair and clothes, his eyes looked at the eerie and quiet city in front of him, and he said, "I want to descend to the underworld." : 

"Ghosts in the underworld have a low level of cultivation. You are a monk in the late stage of the tribulation. If you want to go down, you must leave 90% of your true energy."

Ye chiyi didn't even frown: "Okay."

Following his words, the gate of Fengdu City opened, and a man made of paper came out laughing and carrying a basin.

It was obviously made of paper, but it moved steadily on the abyss where the cold wind reversed, and it came to Ye Chiyi not long after.

The Ghost King doesn't seem to like noisy people, this paper puppet can't speak except for laughing.

When it came to Ye Chiyi, it just raised the basin in its hand towards him.

Ye Chiyi looked down and saw that the stone basin was ordinary, as if it was made of ordinary stones.

The ghost king's voice came from the city again, saying: "Keep the true essence inside."

Ye Chiyi didn't say anything else.

If he wants to go to the underworld, he has to follow the rules of the ghost king.

The paper puppet saw him raise his hand and put one on the edge of the stone basin, and then his thick real essence turned into water and flowed down his fingertips.

The true essence fell into the basin, filled with a faint purple brilliance. Fengdu, at the border between the underworld and the human world, has always been dark and windy, with no plants. Greenery slowly sprouted, and flowers bloomed at the feet of the paper-wrapped people in an instant.

Jiucheng Zhenyuan went in, Ye Chiyi withdrew his hand. There is only 10% of the true essence left in his body now, which is very important to a cultivator, and he didn't even look at it.

The paper figurine holding the stone basin looked down at his own shadow reflected in the thick true essence, and then stepped back holding the basin.

In the city of Fengdu, there was silence.

At the end of that deep and long passage, which seems to lead to the endless depth, is a long step made of white bones.

The bones and thorns, all the way up, piled up into a throne.

The gray-blue robes of the person sitting on it, as if condensed with the frost of the abyss, hung down long, almost blending with the surrounding darkness. His long hair hanging on the robe was darker than the night, and Ruyu held a chess piece between his fingertips.

Where his gaze falls, there is a chess board where no one is playing against him, and the lamp floating beside him is the only light source in this dark depth.

What is sealed in the lamp is nothing but a few real stars from outside the sky.

The ghost king's face was hidden in the darkness, when the stars slowly rotated and the light fell on his face, it also illuminated a fog.

Rumor has it that no living person in the world has ever seen the King of Ghosts. He is like an endless abyss with fog hanging over it.

When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you.

The icy voice, as if soaked in the cold abyss, sounded from his mouth, echoing in the darkness of the city— "If you want to go down, you need to play a game of chess with me first. "

"I will open it up for you, if you lose, you have to keep the 90% of the true essence, or keep the magic weapon of life, just like the people who came to me before."

"I accept." "

Before Ye Chiyi came, he already knew his rules. That's why when several valley masters asked him to go to the Xuantian Sword Sect to find their masters first, he would say it was useless.

The more people come, the stronger they will be. "Yes, 90% of the cultivation base must be unloaded here first, and the ghost king's chess game is not so easy. The sword cultivator left the natal magic weapon, which is tantamount to useless."

"Okay." The ghost king's voice fell, and a hand stretched out from the chaotic and dark sky above the abyss. The fingers were slender and white, as if carved from white jade.

The person sitting on the throne at the end of the long steps happened to be holding a chess piece, facing The chessboard reaches out.

Chess is divided into black and white, and the sunspot goes first. The sunspot in his hand landed on the chessboard in front of him, illuminated by the stars, and on the abyss outside Fengdu City, a chessboard made of pale golden lines volleying in the air also landed a piece.

Ye Chiyi stood on the side of the abyss, slowly raised his eyes, and his eyes fell on the chessboard in front of him.

A white piece slowly appeared in the corner of the chessboard.

The chess game begins.

...

Netherworld, Wuhuangcheng.

These dozens of city lords are all veteran ghosts. Even if they look rough and heroic on the surface, they are rough and fine on the inside. How can they fail to understand the meaning of the military master?

The Lord of Wuhuang City had waited so long for such a marriage, if they dared to make his daughter's marriage ceremony look bad today, he would definitely make them look good.

The matter of Futu City can wait, because it is not appropriate to have an enmity with Wuhuang City.

Having figured out this verse, the Lord of Brahma City, who originally wanted to force the military master to force him, also became quiet and did not say anything more.

"That's right!"

Ren Yanran heard a woman's voice, turned her head to look, and saw one of them, a beautiful woman in full dress, waving a round fan in her hand.