❧Daddy no.1 ③

With mixed feelings, Ren Yanran looked at her father from head to toe again and felt that all the heroes of Xianxia romances she had seen had a face since then.

As a high-level leader of a sect of self-cultivation, it is too unfair to be able to maintain such a good figure and such a high appearance in practice and busy affairs.

When she was thinking about whether or not there were any of these, this beautiful man who was too young to look like a father angrily walked towards her.

Ren Yanran looked at his angry beautiful face, and realized later that he was so angry, did he realize that she was a Xibei?

"...."

So Ren Xingye saw the panic in her eyes shrinking into the bed.

He paused slightly under his feet.

His daughter, at this age, was originally fearless, but now she was injured and sat on the bed with a pale face, but she was looking at him with this fear of being reprimanded. just like She had just come to my side when she was a child, a small lump in the swaddling clothes. She felt insecure about everything around and cried day and night with fear.

From the moment he took her into his arms, he was determined to be a good father, to give her the best things in the world, and never let her suffer in the slightest.

But he broke his word.

After becoming the Supreme Elder and in charge of the execution hall, he gradually became busy and no longer had time to accompany his daughter.
When she was sent to Zhaoming Peak, she fell in love with Feng Jinyu, even more, and let the father and daughter meet, more of a quarrel and a cold war.

In order not to quarrel with her, he could only come in a hurry every time, put down all kinds of treasures and leave in a hurry.

Ren Xingye looked at her. The rest of the face of the girl who was sitting on the stone bed looked like her mother, except for a pair of eyes, which were almost identical to himself.

He is the number one member of the Xuantian Sword Sect. He is extremely talented and arrogant. Why has he ever seen such panic in his eyes?

Ren Xingye felt a pain in his heart. At this moment, he finally realized clearly that if he wanted to be a good father, he was not strong enough.

What his child needs is his company, no matter how good a high-level Lingbao is, it can't protect her.

When he got to the stone bed, the anger in his eyes had completely turned into guilt for not taking good care of his daughter, and for the first time he had the idea of ​​whether he should resign as an executive elder.

He wanted to bring his daughter back to his side and teach her well, but he was worried that he would clean up Feng Jinyu, if the daughter knew she would quarrel with him again in the future, so he stopped for a while, not knowing how to speak .

However, Ren Yanran who was sitting on the bed seemed to wake up suddenly.

She moved her legs off the bed in one fell swoop, stood up, pointed to the stone bench not far away and said, "Dad, sit down."

These two words were uttered by her with an irresistible aura....

"..."

Ren Xingye was caught off guard.

Zhao Ruo didn't expect this either. 

She watched the younger sister take three steps and came forward in two steps. She took the initiative to pull the master to the stone table, and pressed him to sit on the stool.

Then, with a flip of her hand, took out a new cup and started pouring Yunxian Dew for Master. In the quiet air, only the sound of Yunxian Dew pouring into the mug could be heard for a while.

Ren Xingye, who did not change color after the collapse of Mount Tai, looked at his daughter who was pouring tea for him, his pupils contracted slightly -

his Yan'er was actually pouring tea for him!

Feeling that her vest could still be rescued, Ren Yanran decided to take the lead, pouring tea and admitting her mistake: "Dad, don't be angry."

She used her most sincere eyes to look at the young and handsome father in front of her, "I know I was wrong, I won't make trouble again in the future."

"... What are you doing, little junior sister?"

Before Ren Xingye could speak, Zhao Ruo, who was standing beside him, listened to her junior sister's words, made a sound first with a sleepwalking look on her face.

As if she just remembered that she was here, Zhao Ruo saw the younger sister turned her head and looked at her, and waved: "Senior sister is also here, I have something to say."

Zhao Ruo looked at the younger sister who suddenly changed her temperament, and then again Looking at the master sitting at the stone table, seeing the master nodding, she walked over with a cup in confusion.

When she sat down, Ren Yanran added another cup of Yunxian Dew to her, then took two steps back and put on a sad expression: "In the past, I was too immature, which made father and sister worry."