Young Master Jin Yao (1)

But the person who came seemed to be frightened by the weird puppets in the garden. The three of them watched him run to the door and tripped and fell, and slid face down for a while.

"..."

"Bah ah!" 

The blue-shirted youth spit out a mouthful of soil, and his vitality tenaciously got up from the ground. Seeing them was like seeing relatives, and rushed towards the water curtain: "Dao, fellow Taoist Help!" 

As soon as he rushed over, the brilliance on the water curtain illuminated his face. Blue shirt, black hair, and beautiful bones, even if he is in a state of embarrassment at the moment, and has no temperament, he can still rank in the top three among the beautiful men Ren Yanran has seen.

——The first and the second are her father and the second father respectively.

Before Ren Yanran could cast aside herself, why did she look at her face for the first time, the chain on the bronze coffin was completely removed. The bronze coffin lid, which was as heavy as a door, was violently hit by the beasts inside, and flew forward in a spinning motion. It exploded into several pieces in mid-air, and smashed in their direction.

"Junior Sister Ren!"

She immediately brought out the Cyan Frost Sword, and a blast of Star Frost bombarded the incoming coffin boards!

But even the shards of the bronze coffin that were blown out by the murderous creature inside were not something they could catch.

"Pfft!" The five of them slammed heavily on the wall and fell again. Except for Ying Chai, who was guarded in the middle, blood was overflowing from the corners of everyone's mouth.

Ren Yanran held Qingshuang and sat up with difficulty while clutching her chest, tasting the smell of rust in her mouth. She felt that her back was about to break, she grabbed the Qingshuang sword and looked at the others: "Senior brother, senior sister..."

"Not dead..." Goldman Sachs' voice came from the side, where could Ren Xingye's magic weapon for his daughter's self-defense be a mortal pin?, blocking the blow of this mid-term distraction. It was just that a crack had already appeared on the bead, and when Ren Yanran saw Senior Brother Gao let go, it shattered into two halves.

She looked at Senior Brother Ying Zhui again, and saw that he was covered with a light golden mask. It was Senior Sister Ding who urged him to bless him when he was smashed into the air. He was still in the breakthrough state and did not wake up.

Everyone tried to get up from the ground one after another, even the blue-shirted young man who seemed to have a shallow cultivation base and just entered the place by mistake was still alive, trembling and said, "What is that..." 

Following his words, Ren Yanran turned around. Looking at the corpse that stood in the sky above the blood pool.

The face of this corpse was completely destroyed, she couldn't see his face clearly. The place that should have been the facial features seemed to be deeply scratched by a sharp claw, completely scratching his eyes, cheek and nose.

But looking at his figure, it should be a man.

After he escaped from the bronze coffin, he stopped quietly in mid-air. At this moment, he bowed his head slightly, and everyone saw that the blood pool under his feet was spinning again, and a reverse vortex was born from the center.

The water in the blood pool gathered into a pool, got rid of gravity and rushed upwards, spreading upwards from the place where it was in contact with his feet, gradually wrapping the ominous beast in it.

Ren Yanran reluctantly stood up and watched in shock as the water in the blood pool condensed into red robes on his body, falling down to cover the black boots.

The water of this blood pool... turned into a groom's clothes on him!

If it weren't for the long hair and the ruined face, this tall and handsome, wearing a wedding gown should be a striking groom.

When the red wedding dress was put on the upper body, the true identity of this faceless corpse was already revealed. It was the marriage between the King of Guangling and the Yuntian Sect that year, the leading actor of this much-anticipated and sensational wedding -

"Young Master Jin Yao!"

"What?" The fortune-telling banner was broken, and the blue-shirted youth who was righting his hat right now said in shock, "This is Young Master Jin Yao?"

Ren Yanran: "..."