❧Still remember Qingshuang. (1)

The profoundness of Xuantian Sword Sect's preaching and teaching is reversed, the most profound at the beginning, and the most common at the last—

that is, the master swordsmanship that every swordsman must learn.

Ren Yanran, who was originally worried that she would not be able to learn it, only felt that these tricks were deeply engraved in her mind, as if they had become something she was born with.

When Master's fingertips moved away from her eyebrows, she opened her eyes, and once again felt that fluttering lightness, as if her whole body was about to break out of a cocoon and turn into a butterfly.

She looked down at her hand, and for the first time felt uncomfortable with the empty hand. If you give her a sword now, she might not be able to fly right away.

Lu Heng put down his hand. After preaching, the next thing was to pass the sword to her, but as the head of the family, he was considered to be the poorest among the peaks.

——After all, you have to take care of so many mouths below, and you can't compare to Ling Xiaofeng's lesser and more refined route. He then looked at Ren Xingye with a smile: "Uncle Ren must have prepared a sword for Yan'er, so as a master, I won't come out to show ugliness."

Huh? Ren Yanran raised her head and saw that her master said it without any force.

This temperament that can advance and retreat, bend and stretch, really means that he should not be in charge, who should be in charge?

"Okay."

He was so magnanimous, Ren Xingye also agreed simply, and seeing that the position of the head general was given to him, those who gathered more and more in Zhaoming Hall couldn't help but get excited.

I didn't expect to come to Zhaoming Summit today to meet the Lord of the Punishment Hall, and I didn't expect to be here to witness his daughter Chuanjian, whom he regarded as a treasure!

The elite disciples of the various peaks in the hall rarely lost their temper, and they discussed together:

"I don't know what kind of sword Master Ren will prepare for Junior Sister Ren."

"When you walk, you can have an extra layer of protection, and the sword you find is definitely not ordinary."

They didn't hide their excitement, and Ren Yanran could hear what they said, which made her excited too.

It can be said that everyone present wanted to stand closer, only because they were afraid of destroying the solemnity of the moment, so Yuanji was transferred from Ren Yanran's head to Shen Luo's shoulders shrank back.

Ren Xingye came to his daughter and looked at her excited eyes, but instead of giving her the sword directly, he looked at Xuanyuan Duo.

Why, the sword is not in her father's hands?

Ren Yanran pondered for a while, remembering that the two of them went out on the front and back just now, and the second father took the essence of Chiyang to find someone. The father should go to the outer door to negotiate and arrange tasks for himself-

oh, the sword should be in the second father. on hand.

She turned her gaze to her second father, and sure enough, as soon as Xuanyuan Duo stepped forward, he stretched out his right hand towards Ren Yanran.

Everyone saw a red light emanating from his hand, and then a sword appeared in it. In the red light, the sword was suspended in the air, the sword spikes were hanging down, and it slowly rotated on Xuanyuan Duo's palm.

As soon as the sword came out, not only did Ren Xingye stare at it with a complicated expression, but even Lu Heng, the head of the sword who stepped aside to watch them pass the sword, could not help but stand up straight.

Feng Jinyu heard the voice of Lu Qingyun, who has always been quiet, and murmured: "What kind of sword is this..."

Lu Qingyun originally had a dull expression, but when he saw this sword, he also felt a Jian Xin was attracted, and even the "Jinghong" she just got in her hand trembled in the scabbard.

She is the only one in the hall who is still in the realm of the innate, and the sword is still in her hand, but the others have already put the sword in the ancestral aperture. color.

On the steps, Xuanyuan Duo's palm glowed brightly, turning Ren Yanran's whole body into red.