✶The road to Hades (2)

The two sides were fighting fiercely and no one was observed watching them.

Ren Yanran concealed her figure, and carefully observed the troops on both sides, and saw that they seemed to be an organized army.

The armor worn by the soldiers on the side with more people is neat, while the armor worn by the soldiers on the side with fewer people is messy and damaged, and does not match.

The most conspicuous among them is the general wearing a mask.

He led these forty soldiers, facing the team of hundreds of people on the opposite side, they did not avoid or retreat, holding long guns, the offensive was fierce, a dozen people from the opposite side came up together, and they were all thrown away by him with a single shot.

Ren Yanran watched for a while, and saw that although the numbers on both sides were not equal, they were considered evenly matched, and the fight would still be stalemate. It was perfect for her to join in and help one side win the battle at this time.

But which side?

She casually grabbed a handful of stones from the side: "For odd numbers, help those with more people, and for even numbers, help those with fewer people." 

She let go of her hand and saw that there were even numbers.

By God's will, she is asked to send charcoal in the snow.

She chose the object to help, and got up from the short slope, and the Qingshuang sword on her back was unsheathed with a clang.

This sound of swordsmanship caught the attention of both sides in the war.

When they stopped and turned their heads, they saw a figure standing up from the low slope, stomping hard, and drifting towards their battlefield.

Before Ren Yanran landed, she swung the Qingshuang sword in the air, and scattered stars and frost on the battlefield.

She used her big move "Heavenly Fire Meteor" before she came up, because her adoptive father said that she could not use this move again until she recovered from her injuries, and the power of Chi Yang's essence might be the nemesis of these ghosts in this place. After the two swords go down, the ghost will disappear.

"Quick, run!"

Even if the ultimate move is not used, just such a "cloud falls nine days" will make the ghosts in the field flee in a panic.

It's a pity that the sword fell from the sky like a torrent, rushing towards them unstoppably, no matter how fast they ran, they couldn't escape, they were just thrown backwards.

Opposite them, the ghost-faced general stopped when he saw someone suddenly intervening forcefully by the side of the road, and looked at her behind the mask.

Ren Yanran landed on the ground, holding the Qingshuang Sword and frowned, realizing that the cultivation base of these ghosts in the underworld was not very good.

They were swept away by his sword force, and when they got up again, they were all dizzy.

She held the sword, and seeing them help each other to get up, her eyes fell on her, and she said in surprise: "A person from the sun?!"

The aura on her body was different from theirs, and could easily be recognized as coming down from above. monk.

Ren Yanran said, "You—" Before she finished speaking, she saw the leader of the team showing a look of panic. After standing still, he pointed to the ghost-faced general behind him and said, "You guys The Futu City is so good, you dare to ask the Yangjian cultivators to help you—a hero won't suffer any immediate disadvantages, let's go!"

After speaking, he took his subordinates and immediately withdrew from here.

"..."

Ren Yanran stood at the same spot, watching them run away with the battle flag on their backs, she tossed the Qingshuang Sword up speechlessly, and put it back into the sheath with a clang, feeling that this battle was too easy to win some.

After doing this, she turned her head and looked at the people behind her who she helped.

Probably a ghost, these Raksha soldiers dressed as soldiers are all very cold, with no expression on their faces.

The leading general even wore a mask, which was plain and blank, with no facial features painted on, but his chin was exposed outside, so that people couldn't even see whether he had an expression or not.

It's so hard to communicate, Ren Yanran didn't know how to start a conversation, but luckily the masked general glanced at her, stepped forward and asked, "Who are you?"

His tone was cold and hard. After all, Ren Yanran came abruptly. Although she didn't seem like the same group as the opposite party, she was still very suspicious.

Ren Yanran organized her words, and cupped her hands at him: "I'm a disciple of the Xuantian Sword Sect. I just arrived in Guibao Land, and I want to ask for directions."

However, seeing that they were fighting, she probably didn't have time to answer questions, so she drew her sword to help .

In front of the low slope, Ren Yanran stood opposite these ghosts, forming a stark contrast.

On one side is a sergeant with a ghostly aura, and on the other is a girl in the underworld with a long sword. The yang fire on her body is like a few suns in the dark night, which can attract the ferocious ghosts in this environment.

The ghost-faced general looked to the left with some feeling, and felt that no less than four ferocious ghosts within a thousand miles were already attracted by the breath of living people here, and raised their heads with their nostrils moving.

At this moment, the light of the Qingshuang Sword on Ren Yanran's back brightened, then shrank again, and as the light faded, so did the aura on her body.

Those ferocious ghosts suddenly lost their target, suspicion flashed in their eyes, the air mechanism no longer locked here, and lowered their heads again.

After going through these changes, the Qingshuang Sword became a bit colder, and in the eyes of the ghost-faced general on the opposite side, the yang flames on Ren Yanran's body were also instantly extinguished, and the whole person was covered with a layer of gray mist like yin energy .

This change made Ghost-faced General feel a little unusual, and the Forty Rakshasa behind Ghost-faced General also became a little restless. It's been a long time since the Yangjian monks appeared in Quanxiang. Have they improved their methods of concealing their yang energy again?

Ren Yanran didn't feel much about the changes in her body, only to see General Ghost Face raised a hand, suppressing the restlessness of the Rakshasa behind, and said to herself: "Does your excellency know where this is?"

She honestly said: "No I know."

Just because she didn't know, she wanted to ask.

Standing in front of this group of ghost soldiers, she briefly told them how she fell down.

"... The two people who broke in opened a crack, and three of my friends and I fell."

Hearing what she said, General Ghost Face didn't know how much he believed it. After a moment of silence, he answered her previous question: "This is Netherworld, the deepest place under the Nine Springs."

Hearing this answer, Ren Yanran only felt that it was so.

When she died last time, she came directly to this world without going through the reincarnation of the underworld. This time is even better, she came to the Netherland before she died.

Ren Yanran thought about it, turned her head to look at the ghosts who had walked with her for a while, and said in a daze, "That's Huangquan Road..."