100.000 Mountains.(1)

"Not good!"

Several outer sect elders who watched the duel shot. Ren Yanran is of course Ren Xingye's life, but why isn't the fourth son of Yuehua not the treasure of Tianchi Peak's peak master?

The expressions on the faces of the five people who had previously disliked Ren Yanran as a hindrance to them had completely solidified. As soon as the people in the air stopped, the fire that surrounded the world disappeared into the air.

The four who fell to the ground saw that several elders moved, but before the people came to them, the flames that filled the sky and the earth had dissipated, revealing the figure of Ren Yanran. She sheathed her sword, and compared to their embarrassment, she seemed to have never experienced a battle. Seeing her landing to the ground, 

Yuehua's fourth son bowed to the four of them, and said, "I accept it."

Then, she returned to the place where the team was and reached for the wine glass on the table.

Everyone followed her hand and saw that the glass of wine she had just put on the table was still steaming, Ren Yanran picked up the practice wine and drank it, and said naturally: "Senior brother and sister, I can go now. ."

"Clap crack."

Goldman Sachs held the chicken bone in his mouth and clapped his palms in admiration.

...

The dust settled on the battle, and the onlookers on Xiaolin Peak dissipated without a word.

The broken grass, wood and stone table will be cleaned up by someone. It is a twelve-hour journey from Xuantian Sword Sect to Shiwanda Mountain, and their eleven-member team should set off.

Originally, Ren Yanran had just entered Foundation Establishment and couldn't bear such a long flight. Ying Zhui had also considered arranging Ding Yu, who was also a woman, to take her with her, but now it seemed that it was unnecessary.

Tiger father has no dog daughter, she is already a human-shaped beast in the eyes of those who have seen her sword.

Aware of the sight of Ruowu around, Ren Yanran thought that they were afraid that she would be unskilled in flying and would be dragged back, so she took the initiative to say: "Senior brother and sister, don't worry, I can fly by myself."

Everyone: "..."

Of course you can fly by yourself, is this what we care about?

Ying Zhui was still the most calm one. He said to Ren Yanran, "Follow me when you fly." To avoid those guys being surprised.

Ren Yanran naturally had no opinion, so she should follow the order, eleven sword lights shot up into the sky, like meteors, cut through the sky and flew to the boundless sky. As soon as Jianguang passed, he quickly left the mountain gate. Once outside, Ren Yanran realized that flying at high altitudes was completely different from flying at low altitudes.

The wind blowing from a high place was extremely violent, and she almost didn't stand still for a moment. Fortunately, a protective shield was born immediately at the tip of the sword to block the wind.

The mask constructed by the Cyan Frost Sword is slightly crimson, and those who are close to it will feel the warm aura radiating from above, like the sun.

Under the sun, the essence of Chiyang in the Cyan Frost Sword absorbed the energy of the sun and turned it into a driving force. Ren Yanran hardly needed to consume spiritual energy.

Ren Yanran: Solar powered! Travel artifact!

In this way, those who go out for the first time have more leeway to take a good look at the world below.

In the sect, she had seen Qianfeng Wanren at her feet, and she already thought it was spectacular enough. After she left the sect and saw the world outside, Ren Yanran really realized the style of the Golden Light Continent.

The mountains are verdant, like a giant dragon crawling on this continent, there are flying birds and spirit beasts flying in the sky between the clouds and mist.

Looking at the world again, after leaving the range of the sect, people soon became crowded below. They flew high, and the houses and fields below became small pieces.

The Xuantian Sword Sect is indeed a beautiful place, and there are many small sects here. From time to time, disciples of other sects will pass them by. Ren Yanran would take the initiative to salute them when they saw the sword robes on her group.

This is the Xuantian faction, the light of the avenue.

Because the disease was rampant in the villages deep in the hundred thousand mountains, and time waited for no one, so they did not stop to rest in the middle, but each ate a bigu pill.

Fortunately, starting from the early morning and flying to sunset, Ren Yanran finally saw the legendary mountain of 100,000.

Compared with the Qianfeng Wanhe of the Xuantian Sword Sect, the verdant mountains and forests in front of them are not as steep as expected, but they are extremely vast and deep, and as soon as they reach the entrance, they press the sword light, although Ren Yanran has not seen enough, Fall down with the others.

After flying in the sky for a long time, her feet finally stepped back to the ground. Ren Yanran secretly stepped on the ground two more times before she looked up and looked forward. Then she saw a gorgeous mist surging at the entrance of Shiwanda Mountain, blocking the thought of going straight. People and things rushing past.