÷ Shura IV ( 3 )

From ancient times to the present, among all the people who have good fortune and embarked on the path of practice, which one does not want to break free from the mundane world and prove immortality?

After they came to Yincao Difu one by one, they still did not give up this idea.

It's just that they were thinking about returning to the yang world, but the ghost king's words directly skipped the paragraph of returning to the yang world, and actually asked them if they wanted to ascend.

The ghost king showed his figure like this and asked this sentence to the guests in Fengdu City, Ren Yanran and the others who were behind the Hall of Stars also listened.

And the light and shadow in front of them also changed from Tianwaitian to Fengdu City, reflecting the reactions of the guests who came to the birthday party.

Mu Qingqing was standing beside her father, she and her father had just gone outside the hall to watch the guiding light.

Seeing the Lord of Fengdu appearing above the city now, and asking them such a sentence, then thinking of the guiding light just now, she couldn't help thinking: "Could it be that the person who ascended just now was enlightened by the ghost king?" 

how is this possible?

Almost all of the guests had the same thoughts as her, thinking that such an ability could not exist.

But also felt that if they couldn't do it, why would the ghost king ask them this question?

Therefore, there was silence for a while and no one answered his question.

The ghost king lowered his eyes behind the fog that blocked his face, looked at these guests with different expressions, asked the question again: "Which of you wants to become a fairy?" 

Zhong Gao said: "This subordinate thinks!"

The City Master of Wuhuang City looked in the direction where the voice came from, then frowned, it was the City Master of Brahma City who stood up.

His beard and hair are all white, the white hair on the temples spreads out to the sides like wings.

Although I don't know why the ghost king asks this question, but if the bold are exhausted and the timid are starved to death, since others should not, then he will come out and answer.

Among the guests, the city lords of the other eleven cities couldn't help mocking him when they saw him taking the lead without fear of death, but they were unwilling to answer the ghost king's question before him.

The ghost king seemed to show approval to him, and said, "Okay."

After the star hall, Ren Yanran still stayed in the void, standing where the Buddha was before and stretched out her hand towards the front after seeing the ghost king finished speaking.

In Fengdu City, everyone saw the Ghost King stretching out a hand from the clouds.

They were startled, barely held back their screams. The Brahma City Lord who stood up saw the slender jade hand stretching towards him and didn't dare to move a little. He just closed his eyes and was caught by this hand. held in it.

Ren Yanran, Ren Xingye and the others looked at this scene through the light mirror in front of them, saw a clear light shining from the outstretched hand of the ghost king.

This clear light feels very similar to the light that came to receive the Buddha just now, even the fluctuations are the same.

Ren Yanran stared at the picture in the light mirror for a while, then raised her head to look at the ghost king standing in front of her, saw his vacant palm was emitting a clear light like a bronze mirror.

In Fengdu City, everyone saw the Lord of Brahma City held in that slender hand, surrounded by a ball of clear light, as if the laws of heaven and earth were compressed at this moment, condensing and surrounding him.

His aura quickly changed from cold to the warmth of a living person, and the three Yang fires that had been extinguished on his body burned again.

In the blink of an eye, his physical body has been reshaped and his cultivation level has been rising all the way, from the late stage of out-of-body to the late stage of fusion, then to the early stage of the tribulation, the middle stage of the tribulation, and the late stage of the tribulation...

all those who saw this scene Everyone's eyes widened, they heard the sound of dull thunder in the space enclosed by the icy-cold slender fingers and there were lightning flashes in it, just like the tribulation thunder was attracted after crossing the late stage of the transitional calamity!