Yuehua Four Sons (3)

The fourth son of Yuehua looked a bit like a formidable enemy.

At this moment, there was a sound of "clang" in the distance, and a wave of power was washed away from the stone platform in all directions.

Swept away by this clear light, everyone felt refreshed. Ren Yanran subconsciously looked towards the top of the stone platform, but it was the white-haired old Taoist who was teaching today who picked up the small hammer on the table and knocked on it. Remember the small bronze clock by your hand.

Seeing that the attention of the group of green-headed disciples below was attracted, the white-haired old man said, "It's time for class."

His voice was not loud, but even the few people on the edge of the square could hear it clearly. .

Seeing that he was looking in this direction, Ren Yanran said to the fourth Yuehua son who was in a dilemma: "Today's lecture is about the art of swordsmanship. If you want to listen in, find a place to sit down, don't stand." The small hammer in the middle pointed to the empty futon on the side.

"Yes, Elder Fan." The white-haired old man said that this was going down the steps for them. Lu Yinghua, the most fiery of the four, also put away his sword and saluted the people sitting on the stone platform in unison with his senior brothers.

Ren Yanran saw Elder Fan put down the hammer, looked at herself with a pair of eyes, raised her hand to touch the beard, and said when the four stood up straight, "Although it is not forbidden to learn from the same door, this girl Yanran is still hurt, you guys. A few are abrupt, so don't be so reckless next time."

"Yes."

Yuehua's fourth son was honest.

Elder Fan has a good relationship with their master, and he is protecting them now, so as not to let the White Bird Immortal Officer of the Punishment Hall hold on to them and force them to go to the Punishment Hall.

"Yanran." Ren Yanran saw Elder Fan smiling and looking at herself from a distance, "What do you think?"

Ren Yanran put the bird back on her shoulder, and the round machine immediately put away the brush and jade card, and put it back into the ordinary tit.

"Elder Fan treats things fairly, so it doesn't hurt the harmony of the same family. It's better."

She went down the steps faster than the fourth son of Yuehua.

Elder Fan clearly saw through that he was pulling the flag. Although he really went to the execution hall, he wouldn't go down the steps, but it was not good for her father's official voice. It would be better to stop now.

Hearing her words, Yuehua's fourth son just thought he had escaped the catastrophe, and heaved a sigh of relief.

They started two years early, and Yujian had already taken this lesson, so there was no need to stay here, so after saying goodbye to Elder Fan, they planned to leave, but Ren Yanran stopped them from behind: "Slow. Let's go."

Yuehua's fourth son: "..."

Elder Fan has come out to smooth things out, and she is still holding on to it, does she know what it means to accept it when you see it?

But in the end, they couldn't lose their momentum. The four who had already walked a few steps stopped again and turned around to look at her.

Zhao Yueming came back from the front, stood in front of the third son, met Ren Yanran Heshan's gaze, and asked, "What advice does Junior Sister Ren have?" It was intriguing, "It's just that you came to Zhaoming Peak to challenge me today, and I have no reason not to accept it." As soon as these words came out, the reactions of everyone present varied.

Zhou, Fang, and Lu behind Zhao Yueming all felt that Ren Yanran was out of her mind. She had already uncovered it, and she had to jump into the pit.

And the Xianmen lineage on the training ground has changed her opinion.

It is clear that she has not broken through the foundation building for fourteen years of cultivation, and she has just been defeated by a new ordinary disciple, so she should not have the will to fight again, but now she is facing the challenge and facing the challenge, it seems that her sword heart Not only "arrogant", but also "stubborn".

Seeing that Ren Yanran had already escaped and bumped into their swords like this, Lu Yinghua could only wish to defeat her under the swords now.

"Senior brother, she wants to have a test, so I will compare with her!"

"Junior Brother Lu!"

Zhao Yueming turned around and stared back at him disapprovingly, before looking at Ren Yanran again.

I saw that the person who surprised them for the second time today met his gaze in a relaxed manner, and said, "I know your 'Crescent Moon' sword formation is amazing, and I wanted to see it for a long time, but unfortunately I haven't broken through it yet. Establishing a foundation, I cannot challenge the four of you at once."

Yes, she is still in the innate realm, and the four who stepped on her face have not yet established a foundation.

However, the "Out of the Moon" sword formation is a leapfrog formation method, and if you want to enter the formation, you must at least be one level higher than the Yuehua Four Sons.

Zhao Yueming frowned slightly, stretched it out again, and asked, "How about Junior Sister Ren?"

"It's very simple, one-on-one." Ren Yanran said, "I will set the time, you will set the person, and have a good fight. "

She spoke in a refreshing and eloquent voice, and then raised her hand to rub the fluff on the round machine's chest, rubbing the bird to chirping.

"If you win, today's event will be over—

"If I win, you will go to the execution hall to receive the punishment. "

Someone will take the initiative to take the punishment, and the punishment hall will of course not refuse. Compared with letting them go to the punishment hall now, they will be more famous and justified.

When Elder Fan heard her words, he felt his beard and thought . Said: "This girl is enlightened." Zhao Yueming 's brows wrinkled again.

Ren Yanran has completely changed from being passive to being active this time. I don't know if she is relying on her back. But if they don't fight...

Ren Yanran saw that he was silent for a long time, and finally Only then did he nod to himself: "Okay, then we will wait for you to be the senior sister. After speaking, he turned around and said "go" to the other three sons. Ren Yanran saw that Lu Yinghua looked unconvinced and wanted to speak, but was forcibly pulled away by the two brothers beside him.

Seeing the figures of the four of them go away, the trouble came to an end, and Ren Yanran sat down on her futon.