100.000 Mountains (2)

He leads the team as well, wants them to start thinking like a team leader now.

- She can do this!

If it wasn't for the fact that she only came out to do the task for the first time, Ren Yanran would have wanted to do it on the blackboard!

She suppressed her instinct and heard Senior Sister Ding first say: "To solve the epidemic in this village, we must remove the turbid qi from the source. After removing the turbid qi at the source, the entire village will be thoroughly purified. "

The reluctant family sent a small leader: "If you are already sick, treat the disease first, and if you don't get sick, you should prevent it first.".

Infected by the atmosphere of this group meeting, Ren Yanran habitually took out a jade slip in her hand and recorded all their opinions on the jade slip. , why is it that only the young and middle-aged people are sick in this village, while the old and the weak, women and children are not affected?

Soon, except for Ying Zhui and Ren Yanran, all the eleven people present expressed their opinions.

Ying Zhui looked at Ren Yanran with a thoughtful face, and asked her, "Junior Sister Ren, what do you think?" Great line.

"Ah, it's time for me?" Ren Yanran was asked, she immediately entered the state, and her eyes swept over everyone, "I recorded all the points that everyone mentioned just now, integrated them, and concluded the following plan-"

"First of all, we generally agree that this epidemic is caused by turbid air and is not contagious, but there are still two senior brothers who have certain doubts, so we can take two steps in this regard."

"One is to control the turbid air from the source, check the fields at the head of the village, the water source in the village and other sources of infection, and focus on a key treatment."

"The second is to treat the pathogens in accordance with the method of infectious diseases, and completely remove the pathogenic transmission media in the village, such as mosquitoes, wild animals, etc. After the partial treatment, we will clean up as a whole. Taking the old and new villages of Heifeng Village as two points, draw a picture that covers the entire village. The large array enclosed in it is used for thorough purification."

"As for the treatment of villagers, patients who have been infected with turbid qi will be treated in isolation, while healthy people will be checked, and if there is a problem, they will be isolated. After the overall epidemic is under control and no longer recurs, we will use the herbs in the Shiwanda Mountains to formulate special prescriptions for them according to local conditions, so as to avoid being helpless due to turbid qi infection next time. "

Everyone: "..."