❧Daddy no.2 (1)

Among the new disciples, in order of age, Ren Yanran should really call him senior brother.

It's just that this junior sister Ren has always had eyes higher than the top, and it seems that the only one who can get her blue eyes above the main peak is the senior brother. She has never called anyone else "senior brother".

For a while, Yang Jun wondered if he had hallucinated.

"Senior brother?"

Seeing that the expression on his face became stiff, Ren Yanran called him again with a good attitude.

Reaching out her hand and not hitting the smiling face, even if the original Yanran left the impression that everyone is not easy to get along with, she can turn it around.

Hearing that she really called "Senior Brother" again, Yang Jun came back to his senses and responded a little embarrassedly, thinking about what she would do for him.

For such a good-looking junior girl from an extraordinary background, even if they were both children of Xianmen, they had some kind of yearning for her at the beginning, but their arrogance and indifference quenched their enthusiasm.

He just heard that she had lost her memory, and now seeing that her attitude was different from before, Yang Jun also corrected his attitude and asked, "Ren... Junior sister, what's the matter?"

He said the word "junior sister" like It was hot, light and fast, Ren Yanran almost didn't hear it.

But she knew she was calling herself, so she nodded immediately and said, "Yes, I saw my senior brother successfully transform the sword pill into a sword shape, so I wanted to ask my senior brother how to do it."

Yang Jun frowned when he saw the bright girl in front of him. The eyebrows seemed to be very troubled by this question, "Just now I divided a ray of spiritual sense into it, and I felt stabbed..."

Hearing her words and seeing the sword pill in her hand, Yang Jun said in his heart, "I was thinking about it. Asking this."

She lost her memory, so it's normal not to remember these things that she should have known for a long time. Seeing the unhealed wound under her forehead hair from this angle again, the young man felt a faint sense of pity in his heart.

"Senior Sister Ren."

The second time he called these three words, it was much clearer and smoother.

"You have done a good job in communicating with Jianwan with divine sense, but if you want to control Jianwan, you must first overcome the sword intent left by the forger in Jianwan."

Use divine sense to transform the sword to compete with it, if you win Now, Kenmaru has been like an arm and a finger from now on.

The stronger the sword intent, the greater the control over the sword pill.

"Our current sword intent has not been polished yet, and being able to control a few sword pills is already the limit. Like Elder Fan, who was teaching on the stage, he had already mastered his sword intent when he was in the Golden Core Stage. Let's talk ."

Ren Yanran heard his words, and suddenly realized -

Jianxiu's cultivation method is really fighting all the time, and only after winning is the following.

She helped the round machine that held the dizzy sword, and sincerely thanked the young man: "Senior Brother Xie for clearing up the confusion.

" —"

He raised his hand and gestured on his forehead, "If you need my help with anything, just say it."

Ren Yanran nodded, turned back to her seat, and went to compete with Jianwan again. .

The next moment, the people nearby heard a loud screeching sound of swords, and looked here, and saw that she had successfully turned that Jianwan into a sword, with a happy expression on her face.

She doesn't hide her emotions like this, and she looks much cuter than the cold-faced look she used to be.

"I can do it."

Ren Yanran held up the sword that glowed with light in her hand. With this understanding, it seemed that she didn't need to be the tail of the crane in the class.

When Yang Jun saw that she knew nothing, he just thought that her foundation was still there, and when Ren Yanran happily showed her the flying sword in her hand, she couldn't help but smile.

Seeing this scene, Elder Fan stroked his beard and felt that he had seen through her plan -

this little girl, she was scheming. They also know how to change their situation by showing weakness in front of them.

Not bad, not bad, Ren Xingye don't have to worry.

...

At the end of the morning class, although not everyone has mastered Jianwan Huajian, but Elder Fan is very satisfied with their performance.

He asked everyone to keep this sword pill, got up from the futon, turned into a clear light and left the sword.

After a while, a sword light fell on the stone platform, and the light dissipated, revealing the figure of Chu Yuan, the second senior brother of Zhaoming Peak.

Facing the junior brothers and sisters below, Chu Yuan showed a slight smile.

He is the type of elegant gentleman. Although he is not as dazzling as Feng Jinyu, he is not as handsome and elegant.

Ren Yanran woke up the round machine that was stunned by the sword, and the round machine opened the mosquito coil eyes: "The sword is gone? The sword is gone?"

After confirming that the sword was no longer dangling, it took on the responsibility of guiding the novice, to introduce Ren Yanran's new characters.

In these days, this second senior brother has not appeared too often, and everyone knows him. Seeing that everyone stood up and saluted him, Ren Yanran called out "Second Senior Brother", so she followed suit.

Chu Yuan returned a salute.