÷ Golden Glory (3)

She saw that Ren Xingye was not injured and so was Elder Xing, but the two of them seemed to have just gone through a battle, and the sword and murderous aura released from their bodies had not been withdrawn, presumably they encountered enemies when they were going to the Heavenly Sword Dao remnants of troops.

"Uncle Ren, Senior Brother Xing."

Lu Heng immediately took a step forward, glanced over them to confirm that they were safe, and then asked, "How's the situation?"

Ren Yanran stood there looking at her father, listening to his depressed He said angrily: "The Heavenly Sword is destroyed, and there will be no survivors."

Beside him, Elder Xing's eyes were bloodshot: "The mountain wall engraved with the nameless sword formula was destroyed, and the disciples of the Heavenly Sword were buried under the rock wall, and the bones became a mountain... The head of the Heavenly Sword Dao and several elders all agreed He was killed by a nameless sword art and he was killed with one blow."

Hearing this, everyone suddenly thought of the Fifth Elder whose remains had been contained.

Lu Heng was silent for a moment before he opened his mouth and said, "The wound on the Fifth Elder's body was also left by the Wuming Sword Art, is it the same as the sword wound on the head of Tianjian Dao and the elders—"

Ren Xingye's eyes were cold: "It's a person that did ."

He could kill him with one blow, but he spared the life of the Fifth Elder.

It was as if he purposely left such a life alive, let him take those children and escape to the Xuantian Sword Sect, and bring the news of their killing to the Xuantian Sword Sect, what a provocation this is.

After he and Elder Xing arrived at the Heavenly Sword Dao, there were no survivors in the Heavenly Sword Dao. The mountain gate was destroyed and devastated.

These monsters slaughtered all the disciples of the Heavenly Sword Dao who were still alive, and originally wanted to move to the nearby mortal village, but they sensed the presence of two living people.

But before he had time to make a move, Ren Xingye's Qing Ming turned into a blue dragon in a rage, and rushed at them with all his might.

Elder Xing also entered the battle furiously, killing all these monsters.

Now that Ren Xingye finished speaking, he saw Lu Heng's solemn expression, as if he was not surprised that he didn't catch the real murderer in Tianjian Dao, so he asked in a deep voice, "What's wrong?"

Lu Heng looked at him, and said in a low voice: "After the uncle left, news came from the various sects one after another. The nearby sects were brutally slaughtered, all the gates were destroyed, the inheritance was taken away, and the disciples... none survived."

None survived?

Among the people present who had come and left before, and then came back again, Ren Yanran may be the only one who did not know that this massacre happened near the various immortal sects at the same time.

From the point of view of time, they were attacked almost at the same time, so the five elders of Kendo escorted these children to the Xuantian Sword Sect's guardian formation that day, and when the distress signal sent out alarmed them, the remaining seven immortals The leaders of the sects also received information from their respective sects at the same time.

Therefore, even though the bell outside the mountain gate rang so loudly, they did not show up.

Elder Xing, who was still immersed in rage, changed his color again when he heard this, and only asked: "Master, those sects that have been attacked——"

"That's right." Lu Heng said to them, with a look of unbearable expression on his face, "They all have as many disciples as Tianjian Dao, and closely related to the Eight Great Immortal Sects and they will send good seedlings to each family."

On the Jinguang Continent, these sects have another name-the Eight Great Shadow Sects. Like the shadow of the Eight Great Immortal Sects, but also like the steps leading to the Eight Great Immortal Sects.

Their threshold is low, and they will send good seedlings to the Eight Great Immortal Sects.

And those who are not qualified enough to enter the Eight Great Immortal Sects will not lose the opportunity to practice because they are rejected by the Eight Great Immortal Sects.

Although the remaining seven of them are not like Tianjian Dao, they engraved their sword formulas directly on the mountain wall, and everyone can practice, but they don't hide their secrets.

The destruction of the Eight Great Shadow Sects is not only a blow to the Eight Great Immortal Sects, but also a fatal blow to the Jinguang Continent.

If the Eight Immortal Sects are wiped out by these invaders, Jinguang Continent will only lose the top monks. As long as the inheritance is not broken, as long as there is still the fire of cultivation at the bottom, then the mortals in this world will not lose the opportunity to seek longevity and ascend to the sky.

However, these people chose to attack the Eight Great Shadow Sects instead of attacking the Eight Great Immortal Sects that were already prepared, which not only hit the current cultivation world, but also hit the luck of the monks in the entire Jinguang Continent.

At this chilling moment, something strange appeared outside the Xuantian Sword Sect's mountain gate again!

Ren Yanran was standing there listening to these things, when she saw the air fluctuate in front of her.

Before she had time to react, Ren Xingye had already called anxiously: "Yan'er!"

If the void cracks opened in front of her, and the enemies who attacked the Eight Great Shadow Sects appeared in front of her, with her power, they would definitely be killed in an instant. Killed by the opponent.

Yuan Ji standing on her shoulder was also in a hurry, flapping its wings frantically: "Ji——!"

Ren Yanran immediately raised her hand and pulled out the sycamore wooden hairpin, holding it in her hand and waiting for the enemy to appear.

However, things didn't develop as they expected. After that burst of air fluctuation, a golden light bloomed in the air, then a scroll fell out of thin air.

Before Ren Xingye could stop it, seeing his daughter's recklessness, he reached out and caught the scroll.

"..."