✶ Endless Remnants (2)

The picture on the mysterious light curtain disappeared and in the next moment, the light curtain also disappeared in front of them and what everyone remembered in their minds was the smile of Fairy Canglang who had transformed into Suzaku.

That smile was imprinted on their hearts, making all of them feel chills down their spines, but their hearts were shaken.

Ren Yanran recalled the whole process she had just seen, and looked at Jin Yao and the six brides standing behind Suzaku, it was a completely different feeling.

Although she really wants to know what happened after this, how Suzaku moved Nanyuan to Shiwanda Mountain, but this is Suzaku's background on her past, how much she wants them to see is entirely up to her Mood.

Suzaku closed the curtain of light, looked at the junior brother below: "This is why I destroyed the Guangling Wang family, let Jinyao live to be trained by me, and let them six—"

Seeing her talking, Ye Chiyi raised his finger Pointing to the six brides standing behind her, "Follow in this form." 

During these three hundred years, she has pressed Jin Yao under the Hundred Thousand Mountains, allowing him to witness clearly in a place no one knows. He himself lived to die.
And his six lovers put on the bride's wedding dress, formed a formation of resentment around her and suffered for three hundred years.

The more painful they are, the more resentful they are to Jinyao, the stronger the power that can be fed back to Jinyao, so even though he suffered heavy losses in the Hundred Thousand Mountains, he was able to recover in just half a month when he returned to Endless Abyss. The middle stage of distraction returns to the middle stage of out of body.

After hearing her words, Ye Chiyi said slowly, "In Shiwan Dashan, it was your people who intercepted him."

"That's right." Suzaku nodded. "They are reunited."

Ren Yanran listened to her adoptive father said: "But you alone could not have moved Nanyuan to the Hundred Thousand Mountains."

Although the two corpses during the catastrophe period were fierce, they were dead after all. It is a dead thing, the control of the rules of heaven and earth is invalid, the two of them can't do this together.

Ren Yanran looked at Suzaku, if someone else asked her this, she would probably be impatient, but the person who asked her was her junior who had been looking for her for many years and she asked him to come today, so he couldn't ask too much.

Sure enough, Suzaku answered the doubt for him: "It was the lord who appeared to help me."

He gave her the power to open the cracks in the void and he also found such a place for her under the 100,000 mountains, so that she would not suffer from it. Disturbing to practice Jin Yao.

So later she worshiped the Endless Abyss and followed the Lord of the Endless Abyss.

Ye Chiyi's eyes sank when he heard the words, it turned out that above the four Wu wuyuan masters, there was one more?

Ren Yanran was also thinking about this question, and heard Qinglong say: "It turns out that Lord Suzaku had such a sad past before joining Wuwuyuan." After he finished speaking, he smiled at Ye Chiyi and said," The lord built this city on the endless abyss and took us in. In the endless abyss, besides the descendants of corpses like Lord Suzaku, there are also many people who were abandoned by this continent."

They can all be collectively referred to as "remnants".

There is no place in the world to accommodate them, so they live in the netherworld.

In order to take them in, the Master of Endless Abyss who gave them this place, to do things is considered as a reward to the Lord for taking them in.

Suzaku said: "I know, you have been looking for me all these years and my father was unwilling to leave even after breaking through the barriers. He wanted to find out my whereabouts, but I didn't show up to meet. Now you should have already Understood."

Of course Ye Chiyi understood and so did the others.

As a remnant of her family, she has slipped to the other side of the darkness like this, she will never go back to the past.

If her identity is revealed, it will tarnish Yuntianzong and her father's reputation.

But now? Ren Yanran didn't understand, why didn't she hide now?

She didn't understand and neither did her adoptive father.