the old division of the pagoda (2)

Fairy Qinghong, who was infinitely wonderful in Yangjian, came to Netherworld with Qingshuang in her hand, and continued to write legends. She is invincible. With her swordsmanship, she has created such a great reputation in the Netherworld that even the thirteen cities of Quanxiang have to be afraid.

The Lord of the Hades didn't comment on her existence either. After all, Fairy Qinghong had already stated clearly that she came to Netherworld to find a treasure and would naturally leave after finding it.

Even if the wind and waves she set off rushed across the Naihe Bridge and wet the ghosts walking on it, the underworld did not do anything to her.

Even if she later confronted the Dugu Ghost King, she still retreated unscathed.

It can be said that among the monks in the underworld who have been in the nether world, she has done the most great things, attracted the most storms and is also the one most remembered by people in the nether world. 

"I had just landed in Netherworld and regained consciousness on Huangquan Road. I didn't want to enter Hades just like that, so I left Huangquan Road and became a wandering ghost in Quanxiang."

Everyone in the movie, including General Ghost Face, seemed to be the first to hear him say what happened before he entered Futu City.

Sure enough, the calmness of the military division that can turn things around in any situation made it impossible for everyone to imagine how confused and hostile he looked when he was the ghost of the new death. He still had his obsession, and was unwilling to accept the solicitation of Thirteen Cities, so he almost lost his soul under the claws of those ghosts wandering in the nether world.

"It was at that time that I met the lord." 

The military division shook the feather fan in his hand, lost in memory, he was saved by her and became her subordinate. She never asked him to do anything for her, and it was the same for other ghosts who were kept in Futu City.

"She gave us a place to settle down and let us come and go freely. Later, she left Netherworld, leaving only one sentence before leaving: 'I will come back.'"

Because of such a sentence, in a hundred years, all the other people in Futu City dispersed, only the military division remained.

"The Lord has the means to penetrate Yin and Yang. Although we fell into the Netherworld and cannot go out, she was able to contact the sword cultivators of the Xuantian Sword Sect in Yangjian, confirm one or two of our regrets and publish them on the Xuantian Sword Sect. In the outer gate, the disciple who has accepted this task will complete it for us."

Ren Yanran listened to his words, heard Li Xiao's voice next to her, and said in a low voice: "No wonder."

She knew what he was feeling, She also felt that her mother's method of restraining her heart was really strong, and her spell that could penetrate the nether world was really powerful.

No wonder she can win the hearts of the people in Futu City and make them willing to work for her. It is also no wonder that after she left for so many years, this amazing and brilliant military adviser in front of him still stays here, just for her one word, to guard the Buddha city.

From the military teacher's narration, Ren Yanran was seeing another side of her mother.

In the past time, she only heard about her mother from her fathers.

For Ren Xingye, Ren Xinyuan was his most beloved sister, and also the greatest pain in his heart. No matter when she was mentioned again, she would remain the same, the eternal, flamboyant little fairy in his heart.

For Xuanyuan Duo, Ren Xinyuan is the love of his life that he missed. What she left for him is the light in the world, the brilliance and new life that glowed again after his world was broken and it also gave him the rest of his life to learn from. A precious memory of strength. 

As for Ye Chiyi, it was from him that Ren Yanran heard the most information about her mother. He was the person who watched her grow up, and also had an identity independent of her real elder brother. 

Ren Xinyuan is the fullest and most lively one. But this is just her mother's side. The strongest sword that sealed herself in the Qingshuang Sword, the fairy in the green shirt who cast a glance at her daughter in the shadow of the sword after more than ten years, is a lovely sister, an unforgettable lover, and the former No. 1 in the cultivation world.