❧Daddy no.2 (2)

"Yuanji"

The person standing beside the formation asked his novice to guide him.

"It's almost lunch time. Do you want me to go to the punishment hall to have dinner with my father?"

Everyone had a meal together, talked about work, and liaised with each other. She could also get familiar with the secretary position she was going to take in the future.

Yuanji's action of combing his feathers stopped and raised his head blankly: "Although, isn't the ancestor already fasting?"

"..."

Outside the Lingbao Pavilion.

The teleportation formation outside the Heavenly Demon Cave flashed, and a figure walked out of it.

When they came to this hanging pavilion, Ren Yanran stopped, and they didn't get off the boat just now. Now they are standing on this hanging mountain, looking at the splendid Lingbao Pavilion in front of them, and the feeling is different. .

There are a lot of people coming and going here. From time to time, you can see someone coming out of the Lingbao Pavilion, and the sword light goes around gracefully.

Ren Yanran retracted her gaze and walked towards the door of Lingbao Pavilion.

The plan to have lunch with her father just now was aborted, and she hesitated whether to come to Lingbao Pavilion or Lingzhi Garden.

She wants to buy tea.

Even though it is classy to use Yunxianlu to entertain guests, it is just a pot, and it will always run out. It is best to buy some tea in case you need it.

Some people come to their cave without a set of teapots and cups in their hands, and they always feel that their hands are empty, and they can't speak well.

"It's decided." Yuanji heard her say, "Buy another set of tea sets."

The things in Lingbao Pavilion need points to exchange. Ren Yanran has never been out of the Xuantian Sword Sect. She doesn't know if there are points in her name, but this With her face open, anyone with a discerning eye would know that it was Ren Xingye's daughter.

She thought it was feasible to put the account in her father's name.

On the first floor of Lingbao Pavilion, behind the counter on the left, the disciples of Lingbao Pavilion who were bowing their heads to book accounts heard a "Senior Brother" sounding in front of them. He raised his head and saw a smiling girl face in front of him. Seeing that his cultivation base has not yet been established, he should be a new disciple this time, so he smiled and said, "A newcomer, right?"

Treasure Pavilion, is there anything I can change?

Seeing that he didn't recognize her and was not disappointed, Ren Yanran said straight to the point: "I want to change some spiritual tea."

"Lingcha?" This Lingbao Pavilion disciple sitting behind the counter had seen so many new disciples. , There are people who come to Lingbao Pavilion to ask about magic weapons, people who ask about exercises, people who ask about treasures from heaven and earth, and this is the first time I see people who come to exchange spiritual tea.

Ren Yanran: "Is there?"

"Yes, but yes." The Lingbao Pavilion disciple nodded, "But it's not worth it."

The items they go out from Lingbao Pavilion are all extraordinary, but no matter how good Lingbao Pavilion is, it is not enough. In exchange for points.

——It takes three points to exchange ten pounds of spirit tea for them. It hurts to think about it. Although the beginners have ten points to use, it is very difficult to earn three points by themselves!

Seeing his reaction, Ren Yanran thought that this senior brother might not be a Taurus, and said, "If you have it, give me two-twenty pounds first!"

She stretched out two fingers. In the office, she buys tea, usually one or two hundred catties, but as soon as she opens her mouth, she thinks that this is different from the past. This is spirit tea, so it was changed from two hundred to twenty.

"Twenty catties?" Seeing that her mind was made up, the disciple of Lingbao Pavilion saved her saliva, "Okay, ten catties of spirit tea are three points, twenty catties equals six points—Junior Sister Bring up your jade card."

Jade card? Ren Yanran lowered her head to look for herself.

Yuanji stood on her shoulders, jumped forward, and pointed her right toe to the jade plaque on her waist: "This, this."

"This?" Ren Yanran stretched out her hand and took it off, seeing that there was a number marked on it, He raised his hand and handed it to the counter.

"Yes, that's it."

The younger brothers and sisters of Xinzha, who are so confused, meet once every three years with Lingbao Pavilion disciples.

He was not surprised, he took Ren Yanran's jade card and rubbed it with his hand.

When each disciple starts, ten points will be issued on the jade card for them to exchange for some basic items, so that they can have a preliminary choice of their own cultivation direction.

And when six points are deducted, there are only four points left on the jade card.

"Okay." The disciple of Lingbao Pavilion returned the jade token to her, then reached out and pressed it under the counter. Ren Yanran saw a circle of shimmering light appear in front of her eyes, like a miniature magic circle engraved on the table.

The next moment, the 20 catties of tea she wanted appeared in front of her. The disciple of Lingbao Pavilion picked up the tea with both hands and handed it to her: "Twenty catties of tea, Junior Sister take it."

Ren Yanran said. "Thank you, Senior Brother." He stretched out his hand to take the big paper bag, and asked casually, "Is there a tea set?"

"Yes--" The Lingbao Pavilion disciple looked at the big bag disappearing into her hands with an unexpected expression. to the expression.

The disciples of the Xuantian Sword Sect will get two sword robes and a jade card on the first day of entry, but not everyone has a storage ring. Which descendant is this? He thought, and then took a closer look at the junior sister in front of him.

There was no smile on Ren Yanran's face when she collected the things, and she returned to her original arrogant appearance.

The disciples of Lingbao Pavilion thought about the name displayed on the jade card they had just obtained, and then realized who was standing in front of him—

Ren Yanran!

This is the precious daughter of the lord of the punishment hall, and the little junior sister of Ling Xiaofeng! As soon as he recognized her, he immediately understood why she was so lavish - if he had such a father, he would be rich too!

...

"I have tea in hand, I have the world!"