the Father can Enemy a Country ③

After all the elders had inspected these corpses and retreated to their positions, Lu Heng looked at Xuanyuan Duo and said to him: "Uncle Xuanyuan, you are the one who is most familiar with these alien races, please explain to the elders Fan."

Xuanyuan Duo nodded: "Okay."

He walked up to these corpses, his eyes swept over them, just seeing them, he remembered the scene of blood flowing into rivers and wars raging in the world of Nine Suns.

The elders in the hall heard his low voice: "These alien races look no different from the human race on the surface, but there are two changes that can quickly improve their own strength."

Ren Xingye listened to his words, and his eyes fell on top of these corpses brought back in his storage ring.

The strength of these alien races that appeared next to the tree were all in the Nascent Soul Stage.

Xuanyuan Duo walked slowly beside the corpse: "After the first transformation, their pupils will change color, their fangs will be exposed and their strength can be instantly improved from Nascent Soul to Out-of-body stage."

——Out-of-body stage!

The expressions of many elders present have changed drastically. Just one change can improve two great realms?

What a formidable enemy this is.

"If they change again, they will lose their human form, and their strength will be even more terrifying."

" Their bodies are so hard that they are more powerful than magic weapons. They are difficult to penetrate with ordinary swords and guns, and they are extremely fast. After encountering them, they need to be killed with one blow before they change their forms."

That's why, after seeing these alien races at the source of the crack, he would be possessed and killed them regardless of the consequences.

Everyone saw that he stopped before the last corpse, turned around, and there was something in his eyes. Flames of hatred: "Three hundred years ago, the Nine Suns World was destroyed by them."

Nine Suns Realm is an extremely powerful world.

Everyone there is good at fighting, although not everyone is as superb as Xuanyuan Duo, but in terms of overall combat power, it is not weaker than Jinguang Continent.

But such a world full of powerful people was destroyed by these invaders.

Although it is Xuanyuanduo who is now talking about the sad past of the destruction of the Nine Suns Realm, in order to find out the purpose of these powerful enemies, they still want to uncover his scars.

One of the Supreme Elders in the seat said, "Elder Xuanyuan, what was the purpose of these alien races going to the Nine Suns World?" 

They killed 10% of the people in the entire Nine Suns World and ordered them to submit.

If they do not surrender, then the remaining 10% will kill 90% until the last remaining people learn to bow down to them, and the whole world will be reduced to their ruled area.

The fighters of the Nine Suns World were much more bloody than these alien races expected, even if they died to the last handful of people, they did not succumb.

And Xuanyuan Duo, who is a member of the royal family, is even more obsessed with demons, wanting to fight them to the death.

Hearing that the battle in Nine Suns World was so fierce and the methods of these alien races so fierce, everyone was worried that this might be a greater catastrophe than the invasion of the Ten Thousand Demons War.

The Supreme Elders pondered one after another. 

Compared to Ren Xingye, these Supreme Elders who belonged to the Xuantian Sword Sect were all old, and when they looked worried, the wrinkles on their faces became deeper. 

 Seeing this, the leader sitting at the top said to everyone: "The monsters raging on the Golden Light Continent today are not as good as the demons who came from the crack four hundred years ago. But the alien race behind them once Crossing the border, the Golden Light Continent might become the second Nine Suns World." 

Hearing this, someone asked Xuanyuan Duo, "Where is that tree? Does Elder Xuanyuan know the origin of that tree?" 

To everyone's disappointment, Xuanyuanduo still shook his head this time: "I don't know." The last time these invaders came to the Nine Suns World, they entered directly and did not bring this tree.