★Tianliang Wang Po (1)

Ren Yanran was arranged to stay on top. Seeing Senior Brother Gao and Senior Sister Ding looking at her, obviously wanted her to stay away.

The main reason is that the three of them have been on missions together for a long time and cooperate tacitly. If there is one more of her, she will be distracted and take care of it, which will slow down the progress.

But at this moment, the Cyan Frost Sword on her back became hot, and the body of the sword trembled while the heat was hot.

As soon as Ren Yanran raised her hand in a conditioned reflex, the Qingshuang Sword came out of its scabbard and held it in her hand, but the tip of the sword pointed directly under the ancient wood.

She looked down in that direction and suddenly remembered what her father said in Zhaoming Hall: "I hope Yan'er inherits A Yuan's Qingshuang sword, and one day I can see her again." The sword can sense the master's breath, and it will bring When she sees her mother again...

Yingchai three people are ready and planning to go down, but they hear Ren Yanran's voice behind him and say, "I'm going too!" The three of them turned their heads and saw that she was holding Qingshuang also followed.

Zhou Rui and the others, who were originally asked by Yingchai to seal the turbid air on the ground, were going to wait for Yingchau to go down, and habitually mocked Ren Yanran who stayed here and had nothing to do. I didn't expect her to be so brave. Time couldn't help looking at her.

"Junior Sister Ren." Seeing that she was coming, Goldman Sachs still had to persuade him, "The situation below is not clear, it's safer for you to stay there."

Ren Yanran flew closer with the Qingshuang Sword in her hand, only to say, "I have my father on me. The magic weapon given, even if you are in danger, it will not cause trouble to brothers and sisters, and my green frost sword is very sensitive to turbid qi, take me down to find the source faster."

This is not a lie, after all, in this turbid qi Before it appeared, the Cyan Frost Sword in her hand trembled, and then she saw the black light.

Goldman Sachs thought of her "Sky Fire Meteor" on Xiaolin Peak again, she said it true again, so he looked at Ying Chai: "What should we do, Ying Chai?"

Seeing that Senior Brother Gao had defected, Ren Yanran hurriedly used firmness eyes should be chasing.

Being watched by these two pairs of eyes, and they really needed to find the source of the turbid air as soon as possible, Ying Zhui agreed to her after only being silent for a moment, and only said to her, "Follow me."

Ren Yanran immediately followed.

Ying Chai shouted at the bottom: "Open!" The voice fell, and the mask that sealed the turbid air opened in response, and the four turned into four streams of light, and dived towards the hollow ancient wood!

The ancient wood is thick and sturdy, the trunk is accessible, and the seemingly solid ground underneath has been drilled through countless channels by the swollen roots, and I don't know where to go.

Ying Chaifei was at the front of the team. He had originally stored energy in his palms and was about to break through the barrier when he encountered it. However, the flight down this route was extremely smooth, and he stood on the ground in an instant.

The four of them landed on the ground and found that the space directly under the ancient tree was unusually wide. Ren Yanran raised her head and looked up at the sky. Seeing that the moon was in the middle of the sky, the light fell through a small blue barrier above her head.

All of them held their swords and watched their surroundings vigilantly.

As if to take care of Ren Yanran, who came out for the first time, Yingzhui said, "There is something weird here, be more careful."

Ren Yanran responded with a doubt in her heart, and couldn't help but said, "This tree is out of sight. How can they be so sturdy?"

Senior Sister Ding explained her confusion: "Where people live together like this, there will be a piece of land with a strong spiritual energy at the head of the village or in the village. The trees that grow here absorb the spiritual energy and grow thick, which can last for thousands of years. and then radiates aura to feed back the world."