❆ Nan Tian Zhu Que (2)

From ancient times to the present, Chen Shimei's dramas of Fu Zhu have never been out of the ordinary, no matter when they are watched, they are always the same.

But Ren Yanran's first reaction wasーDongtian Qinglong is going to be unhappy again!

She turned her head and looked up, almost laughing out loud.

Sure enough, the expression on his face was very bad, even Qiu Yan who was pouring wine for him was pushed away by him.

Ren Yanran withdrew her gaze, thinking that after all Nantian Suzaku rejected his invitation earlier, and now she came over during the banquet, but it turned out not to celebrate birthday, but for the young master of the Guangcang faction.

It literally slapped him twice, in the same spot.

She is not the only one who is good at trying to figure out the thoughts of high-ranking people. The rich woman who had smoothed things over a few times before saw Qinglong Zhizun so angry, and wanted to come out to save face for him, but she didn't have the courage to disobey Nantian Suzaku.

"In that case." Nantian Suzaku put down his wine glass, as if about to stand up, "Then I will take this person away." In the hall, the young master of the Guangcang faction turned pale when he heard this.

But before he escaped, Dongtian Qinglong couldn't help but say: "Suzaku."

He looked at Nantian Suzaku, his face no longer had a smile on his face, and her plain figure was reflected in his eyes, "It's me today anyway. What are you going to do at the birthday banquet, we will talk about it after the banquet is over."

They are both the lords of the same party, and they can't see each other in the endless abyss, and it would not be a good thing if they turned their faces completely. And when the atmosphere was tense and a needle could be heard in the hall, no one sat down after getting up from the seat, Wuyou City said, "Have you forgotten that I'm still here?"

eyes turned to him again.

Ren Yanran swallowed nervously behind the veil, he was probably the only one who dared to speak at this time.

If it weren't for the fact that everyone's eyes are focused on this side now, Ren Yanran would want to ask the dandy next to him, how the young master of the Guangcang faction offended his senior brother and asked him to come to Dongtian Qinglong's birthday banquet to make trouble for him.

Dongtian Qinglong and Nantian Suzaku, who were originally confronting each other, also looked over. The person wearing the golden mask did not show the slightest sign of retreating under their gazes, on the contrary, his impatience was already palpable.

As soon as he opened his mouth, the young master of the Guangcang faction felt that he had seen a glimmer of hope. If Wuyoucheng and Nantian Suzaku were to face each other, then he could take the opportunity to escape.

"Hall Master Bai—" he quickly called out, drawing the man in the golden and red robe to look at him.

The young master of the Guangcang faction changed his mind, thinking the Guangcang faction had nothing to do with Wuyou City and had not offended them, and only thought about what he had to impress him.

While thinking about it, he said, "I don't know if there is any need for our Guangcang Sect to serve in Wuyou City? Please just tell me, as the next master of the Guangcang Sect, I can still be the master of the Guangcang Sect." 

He pointed out his identity on purpose, and after speaking, he looked expectantly at the head disciple of Wuyou City who was wearing a half mask, hiding his true face behind, hoping that he could give him a gold medal to avoid death. But didn't expect that the other party looked at him, but said bluntly: "You Guangcang Sect has nothing that I value." 

"..." 

He said: "I came today——I also came to arrest you."

  —— Whoa! 

Hearing this, the guests in the seat all stared wide-eyed, Wuyou City actually wants to snatch someone from Nantian Suzaku?! 

But this is the second, what surprised them even more was that He Dehe Neng, the young master of Guangcang Sect, unexpectedly offended Nantian Suzaku and Wuyou City all of a sudden.