• Breaking through Jindan (1)

The glow of the sky condensed into the shadow of a phoenix and after hovering over the plane tree for a while, it fell into it.

Soon, the figure of a girl also came out from the plane tree.

As soon as she appeared, the sycamore tree turned back into a sycamore hairpin in front of everyone, flew to her hair and pinned into the black hair made of clouds and ink.

When everyone looked at Ren Yanran now, she was already different from before.

Her hair has changed from the previous double-snail bun to long-haired half-bow, her aura has changed from Foundation Establishment to Jindan, and her clothes have also been changed into a light blue feather coat, with the cuffs and skirt dyed lightly in gold red.

She is still her, but this change of image is like growing up suddenly.

Looking at Ren Yanran, the girl from the Lin family even felt that the aura on her who had just broken through the golden core was stronger than her own, just standing there seemed to be glowing all over her body.

Wan Yunfei, the lord of the Beast Control Sect, sensed the increasingly powerful Phoenix true blood in her body, and was more and more aroused by it -

such aptitude should be his disciple, why would she cultivate swords here!

Seeing her appearing safely, the eyes of the monk Chengguang returned to calm. Seeing that the girl seemed to be surprised that there were so many people outside, her face, which resembled her mother's, showed astonishment, and hurriedly flew towards the sky. Come.

"Father—"

Ren Yanran came in front of Ren Xingye and the others, thinking that she had made a breakthrough in the Indus Palace, so why did she startle everyone.

After seeing Ren Xingye, when she looked at Xuanyuanduo and Ye Chiyi again, the guilt reappeared in her heart - it was obviously her mother's Shura field, but she had to bear it herself, and her own father had other things. 

Man, how should she say such a thing?

Ren Yanran: I really bear a weight that I shouldn't bear at this age!

She fell into chaotic thinking, if Le City Lord is her real father, then the third father can return to the position of adoptive father, but what about the second father?

Before I could figure it out, the three fathers in front of me had already stretched out their hands at the same time.

Ren Xingye and Xuanyuan Duo grabbed her daughter's wrists, while Ye Chiyi raised her hand and pressed her fingertips on the phoenix feather imprint between her eyebrows.

The three of them checked her condition at the same time. Her aura is normal, her meridians are normal, her body has no hidden injuries and her soul is much stronger than when she established the foundation.

The spiritual consciousness of the three of them met in Ren Yanran's dantian and saw that among the nine rotating golden yangs in her dantian, there was already a golden elixir formed, slowly rotating in it.

The three looked at each other, no problem.

Seeing that the three fathers were all so nervous about her, Ren Yanran was happy and felt that such a good scene would never happen again in the future. She glanced behind them and saw the leaders of the major immortal sects and the children of several aristocratic families. are here.

... Maybe it was because they were still talking about things in the hall, and they came here together when they sensed movement from her side.

Feeling that she had taken up too much public resources, Ren Yanran hurriedly said: "Okay, okay—Father, I'm fine!"

After personally confirming that she was fine, the three of them withdrew their hands, Ren Xingye frowned Said: "Why did you suddenly break through?"

"I don't know." Ren Yanran shook her head, raised her hand to touch her hair bun, "I just came back to see this sycamore wooden hairpin..."

She said, looked down and saw the light blue and crimson feathers on her body, and thought that the suspected father who gave her the feathers was afraid others would not know that she was born to him and her mother, which combined the main colors of the two of them together.

So with a thought, she took out a new sword robe from the storage ring and put it on to cover the feather robe.

"Block it—" Ren Xingye, Xuanyuan Duo and Ye Chiyi heard her mutter, "Don't let people see me wearing this."

This way, when necessary, they can pretend to be seriously injured to deceive the enemy.

"..."

Seeing her operation, both Ren Xingye and Xuanyuan Duo felt that their daughter was not like them at all.

——It must be like Xuanyuan Duo/Ren Xingye!