↠Shura I (4)

Unlike Ren Yanran who felt the majestic power of the blood crystals in his hands and showed surprise on his face, Ren Xingye stood up all of a sudden, his face sank to the bottom!

Contrary to his reaction, Xuanyuan Duo's expression suddenly turned into uncontrollable joy and relief.

Even before he took out the Chiyang Essence, he was sure that his daughter would have such a reaction when she held this piece of Chiyang Essence, but when he really saw it admitting her, really told him that this was their Xuanyuan Clan. He couldn't help but look overjoyed when he has the descendant.

"It's so hot!"

Ren Yanran held the blood crystal in her hand, feeling a little overwhelmed, and the round machine flew away from her shoulders in the scorching sun in human form.

"Hot, hot!" The little tit fluttered its wings and curled up its claws, "Hot feet!"

"Father, father—" Ren Yanran turned to look at Ren Xingye and Xuanyuanduo, "this—"

Xuanyuanduo The voice sounded: "Linger, this is the last piece of Chiyang essence of Jiuyang Realm. Only when the descendants of our Xuanyuan clan hold it, the Chiyang essence will shine."

He looked at his daughter in front of him, his voice With an uncontrollable trembling inside, "I am the only one left in the Xuanyuan family. I thought that no one in the world could make it light up, but your mother... She gave birth to you for me. Ling'er, you are my Xuanyuan. My bloodline is my Xuanyuanduo's daughter."

Ren Yanran lowered her head and felt that the temperature of the spar in her hand had risen to a very high level, she never imagined that this was actually a paternity test tool!

This spar, which is already as fiery as the real sun, should have been too hot to hold, but because of Xuanyuan's blood flowing on her body, it didn't burn her in her hand, it was just the same as the nine that fell into her dantian. Lingyang responded.

——Now it is not only the essence of Chiyang in her hand that is glowing, but her whole body is starting to glow!

And Xuanyuan Duo was still emotionally saying: "Ling'er, father owed you and your mother in the past, and father will never leave you from now on—"

He knew that Linger was brought up by Ren Xingye. She was a gentle and kind child. she couldn't part with the "father" who raised her, and he didn't plan to forcibly separate them.

Now that his wish has been fulfilled, no amount of sharpness on his body has turned into tenderness. As a winner, the Lord of the Sun from a dead world looked at the person beside him, and said to him in a reconciling tone: "From now on, Ling'er will still be your daughter, just with my biological father. Love her together—"

After Xuanyuanduo thought about it, he sincerely begged for peace, no matter how he could fight with Ren Xingye for jade silk.

But he didn't expect that after Ren Xingye saw that the light emitted by his daughter echoed the essence of Chi Yang in her hand, the sword energy around his body soared, and the robes on his body began to move without wind.

"Father?" Ren Yanran felt that something was wrong, and quickly looked at Xuanyuanduo, "Second Dad—"

Xuanyuan Duo didn't care about the inappropriate name "Second Dad" that came out of his daughter's mouth, and only saw Ren Xingye's body. His momentum skyrocketed wildly, and the next moment there was a shocking sword cry, and his Qingming sword also appeared!

The sound of a sword in the execution hall not only shocked Ren Yanran, who was closest to them, but his brain hummed, as if he also trembled with his father's sword cry, and the elders at other peaks also sensed it.

"Qing Ming unsheathed!"

They suddenly got up.

"This direction... is in the punishment hall!"

As the first member of the Xuantian Sword Sect, Ren Xingye has cultivated a lot after having a daughter. His sword has not been out of the body for a long time in the door, and he can only slay monsters outside. It makes such a loud noise when the demon is removed.

The sword is an inseparable part of the sword cultivator, and the sound of the sword often reflects the true mood of the master.

Qing Ming's sword cries were so violent, did some wicked and outlaws sneak into this torture hall, or was there some demon disguised as a human being who sneaked into their Xuan Tianjian sent? !

In an instant, dozens of streamers rose from the peak and gathered towards the execution hall.

In a blink of an eye, there were dozens more figures outside the execution hall. The elders of the peaks gathered here all held their own swords and looked inside with great energy.

"Ren Xingye--!" A deep roar came from inside, and a huge momentum like the scorching sun in the wild also spread out from him, resisting the violent sword intent of the first member of the Xuantian Sword Sect, " What are you crazy about?"

"Hey, it's Elder Xuanyuan?"