• Father no.5 ( I )

The Zhaoming Palace was completely quiet, no one expected that the passage would be opened by her.

Ren Yanran opened her eyes, surrounded by golden red rays of light, and the ray of consciousness she probed down has confirmed that the channel is connected to the nether world, and it has been stabilized.

She immediately looked at the elders in the temple, and said, "You can go down."

She knew they were afraid the passage would be unstable if so many people went down, but it didn't matter, they all went to her Futu City first, then she led them in. just like they wanted to cross the Naihe Bridge to enter Hades as living people.

However, as soon as Ren Yanran finished speaking, she saw all the uncles and master shaking their heads at her.

Elder Zhao looked at her, his eyes had changed from fear before to relief now.

He saw with his own eyes that Ren Yanran hadn't broken through the foundation building, her temperament became extreme. now that she has broken through repeatedly and has grown into such a responsible child in such a short period of time, he only said: "Yan'er, we will Stay here and fight these invaders to the end, you take the dolls to a safe place and protect them."

"That's right." The other elders also nodded.

Ren Yanran was a little anxious, she managed to open the passage to a safe place, but no one was willing to go down with her?

She looked at Lu Heng, hoping that her master would speak.

He is the head, if he asked everyone to go down, everyone would definitely listen.

"Master—" Seeing her looking at him, Lu Heng said to her in the golden-red light, "Say something."

"Yan Ran." Lu Heng said to her, "Go down, we can still Support. if you leave with the dolls, we will have no worries. Don't worry, we will hold on until the big formation restarts and hold on until our comrades rush over to help."

She is smart and has great luck, she will take care of herself in Nether.

Ren Yanran couldn't say no to them, this is a sword cultivator, she knew she couldn't do it, just like she wanted to force open this passage just now.

She could only look at the rest of the people in the hall.

The disciples of those aristocratic families and other immortal sects shook their heads at her when they saw her gaze directed towards them.

"Junior sister Ren, go down quickly and bring our master back."

"Yes, master and the others must have found a way to close the crack down there."

The children of the Gu family and the Lin family looked at her and said to her "Junior Sister Ren, you have the cave magic weapon in your hands. If you see the elders of our clan below, please bring them back."

If they are still alive, bring their people back. If they are dead, they also hope Ren Yanran was able to bring their bodies back.

"Okay." Ren Yanran nodded and agreed to them.

Only when he looked at the young master of the Jinling Wang family, he stood up from the ground holding the sword in his hand and said to hee, "I'll go with you."

So many people in front refused, Ren Yanran was a little unaccustomed to her invitation, seeing someone suddenly appearing and saying that he wanted to go with her.

Looking at the young master of the Jinling Wang family, she probably knew why he wanted to go with her to the Netherworld. With his cultivation in the Nascent Soul stage, staying here to face the enemy would not kill many monsters and his guards would have to be distracted to protect him.

Going to the Netherworld with her, to the Endless Abyss, at least he can know what his uncle's situation is now and if possible, he has a chance to save people. Or if you see Suzaku, you can burn your life to give her a blow to make your own revenge.

Ren Yanran nodded to him.

The expression on the face of the young master of the Jinling Wang family eased a little, turned to look at his guards and said to them: "You stay here and continue to kill the enemy, I will go down. If you cannot defeat the enemy, run away."

"Young master..." Those guards wanted to persuade him when they heard what he said, but the young master of the Jinling Wang family had already made up his mind, so they said to Ren Yanran, "Okay."

Ren Yanran had a thought, and took him in his own Futu City, he looked at the people in the hall again.

She is familiar or unfamiliar with them, but everyone's fate is connected at this moment, she said solemnly: "Everyone, brothers and sisters, I'm going down, you take care." The man nodded to her.

Ren Yanran looked at her master Lu Heng again, and said to him, "Master, I know we may not lose, but I want to say that losing is not terrible. If we lose, we will see you later."