the first entry into Foundation (3)

She took two steps faster, and those eyes became tighter, and she took two steps slower, and these eyes became tighter.

Ren Yanran: "..."

If you walk fast or slow, you will be stared at the same thing. What's going on, these people!

After finally walking through this section, he walked up the white jade steps, and finally came to the Zhaoming Hall, where the Sect Master was located. Shen Luo turned his head to confirm that she was following, and then took her into the hall.

Originally, the sky outside the hall was bright, and it should have been a few times dark in the hall, but the Zhaoming Hall on the main peak was as bright as inside and outside. As soon as Ren Yanran came in, she saw the head sitting on a high place, and she straightened her back subconsciously.

This is the first time she has seen the helm of the Xuantian Sword Sect since she passed through.

The Sect Master sitting at the top was also a young man who couldn't tell his true age, Xia Ziyueyun, Qingfengjiyue, wearing a sword robe that was more solemn than others, with a warm smile on his lips.

Ren Yanran looked at this master who didn't know the depth of his cultivation or how old he was this year, and felt that his radar was ringing loudly.

As she walked forward, she thought, according to her years of experience in the workplace, it's okay to be a cold-hearted type like her father, her master who always smiles is the most difficult, no wonder she can be the head.

The person who came to the main peak to report the task just left, and Shen Luo took her directly to the head.

Although there are many disciples in the main peak, Lu Heng still remembers the entrustment from the first person of the Xuantian Sword Sect. Whenever he sees Ren Yanran, he can pay attention to his little disciple at a glance.

Shen Luo stood with his junior sister and bowed towards the top: "Senior brother in charge."

Standing beside Shen Luo, Ren Yanran also drew a gourd, and bowed in an orderly manner: "Master. Lu Heng 's eyes stopped for a moment on his delicate disciple, and his face was relieved: "Yan'er has established the foundation."

"Yes, Master." Ren Yanran straightened up and smiled dryly, it really is everyone The first thing you notice when you see her.

Shen Luo said to the sect master sitting above: "The little junior sister has entered the country today, and tomorrow she will go to the outer sect for the first task. The master asked me to bring the little junior sister here, so that the senior senior brother will pass the sword to her."

Ren Ren Yanran is very nervous, this is another time to test her.

There are always people coming and going in the Zhaoming Hall of the Sect Master. She and Shen Luo just came in for a while, and then new people came in later, but they didn't come forward because they saw them staying in front of the Sect Master. .

Ren Yanran heard a somewhat familiar voice behind her, and called out to herself: "Junior Sister Ren."

She turned her head and saw Chu Yuan, who had just walked around with their group of new disciples in the morning. So he called out, "Senior Brother Chu."

Chu Yuan smiled at her, then stood on the spot and saluted Lu Heng, who was sitting on top of him, with the other two in front of him: "Master." 

The three voices were uniform, After Lu Heng nodded, Chu Yuan put down his hand, and said to Ren Yanran with admiration in his expression: "Junior sister deserves to be born with swordsmanship. It can be broken once, and foundation building and purification are all in a flash.

" , it's just a fluke." Ren Yanran waved her hand, and her eyes naturally slipped to the person standing beside him.

I saw this pale, but could not hide the handsome young man in white, with his eyes like a black lake shrouded in mist and rain, also looking at himself.

Ren Yanran: "?"

She felt that this gentleman was a little familiar, and after taking a second look, she remembered that this was Sister Yanran's obsession, and it was the senior brother Feng Jinyu she had seen in the water mirror made by her father.

Feng Jinyu was here, and of course Lu Qingyun was also there.

Ren Yanran thought about it, swept her eyes to the side, and she saw Lu Qingyun.

Compared to Ren Yanran, who had been smashed by the magic weapon earlier, Lu Qingyun looked as though she had not experienced a fierce battle at all. Her realm has not changed, she is still in the innate realm, but the aura around her is different.

Ren Yanran sensed it carefully, and found that it was because she had several more magic weapons on her body, all of which were made into simple yet delicate accessories to wear on her body.

This was originally a girl from a small family. When she started, she had nothing but a sword in her hand. But after the previous battle with Ren Yanran, the aristocratic faction valued her, and Feng Jinyu also searched for a few suitable spiritual treasures and hung them on her.

Others may not be able to see it, but how could Ren Yanran, who is used to seeing Lingbao, not notice it?

She looked at Lu Qingyun, because they both wore the clothes of Xuantian Sword Sect disciples, and even their hairstyles were quite similar.

It's really strange, the corner of her mouth twitched, Yanran's sister is almost the same as Lu Qingyun, how come Feng Jinyu doesn't have the slightest feeling for her, and Lu Qingyun immediately fell in love with her when she appeared?

Maybe this is life.

Ren Yanran thought in a sigh, and withdrew her gaze.