Canglang Tribulation (1)

He came out of the endless abyss step by step, holding a sword in his hand.

The wind blowing up from the endless abyss swept the robes on the two of them, Ye Chiyi's eyes fell on the sword in his hand and recognized it was the sword that made him famous three hundred years ago—— Chi Xiao.

Jin Yao was brought down to the endless abyss and cultivated again. Now the wedding robe on his body is no longer tattered and his cultivation base has also improved from the original mid-out of body stage to the mid-stage of distraction in just half a month. The times are exactly the same.

Ye Chiyi felt that the aura in his body was perfect, which was completely different from when he was in Shiwan Dashan.

Originally, even if Jin Yao returned to his heyday, he should have no chance of winning against Ye Chiyi, whose cultivation base was a few realms higher than his. There was another fierce battle on the road, with wounds on his body and great loss of strength.

It was not without consideration that Suzaku let Jinyao out to deal with Ye Chiyi.

The two are facing each other now, it's hard to say who will win.

Ye Chiyi clenched the long black whip in his hand, knowing in his heart that no matter who was planning all this behind the scenes, now he had to try Jin Yao's sword after being trained into a corpse.

At the banquet, people suddenly came from the endless abyss, and they were all very surprised. They wondered who this person who dared to challenge the endless abyss was, and who was his daughter.

And Dongtian Qinglong's birthday banquet was repeatedly interrupted by the matter of Nantian Suzaku, he has completely lost his temper. Seeing Nantian Suzaku turn his head to look at him with unruffled eyebrows, he said: "My newly refined corpse spirit is going to fight, and today's battle can be regarded as a sideshow I gave to Lord Qinglong."

A huge light curtain emerged, and it reflected the people who were facing each other at the two ends of the endless abyss.

Seeing that they could finally see the situation outside, everyone in the hall was refreshed and hurriedly looked at it.

Ren Yanran also hurriedly turned her eyes to look, but the young man in brocade who was following her turned her head to look at the senior brother who was still standing, seeing that he seemed to have been distracted by this unexpected interruption, and put aside the dispute with Suzaku By the side.

On the mysterious light curtain, there was a figure in the bridegroom's wedding robe standing on the side of the city gate.

Looking at the evil spirit and attire on his body, he knew that it was the corpse evil refined by the Southern Suzaku. The groom's attire matched perfectly with the six brides standing still behind her.

People who have never been to Shiwan Dashan, and have never seen how he broke out of the coffin, are thinking that although they don't know who he was before he was alive, but after being trained by Suzaku, he is an extremely murderous creature.

Only Ren Yanran was inexplicably shocked—

Jin Yao?

Why is he here? !

They looked at the handsome man in black robe standing opposite Wu Wuyuan, but many people recognized his attire at a glance: "Yuntian Sect?"

"A member of the Eight Great Immortal Sects?"

Ren Yanran Heart clenched, eyes fixed on Ye Chiyi on the curtain of mysterious light, and then someone in the hall shouted: "Isn't that the first Ye Chiyi of Yuntianzong?!"

"What?!"

At first, he didn't recognized. The people who came here were all shocked, the meaning of a random master from the Eight Great Immortal Sects coming here with a sect head teacher is completely different.

Wu Wuyuanyuan has done a lot of actions on the Jinguang Continent these years, but has never confronted the Eight Great Immortal Sects. Today, the head of Yuntianzong came here directly. Could it be that Wu Wuyuanyuan didn't plan to stay in the dark, but Are going to directly confront the Eight Great Immortal Sects?

Regardless of the facts, when they looked at Ye Chiyi, they all realized one thing, that is, he was not brought here by the Envoy of Endless Abyss like them.

If you want to come to Endless Abyss, you have to come down from the entrance of Fengdu, unload 90% of your cultivation, then go through Spring Township to enter the Underworld!

This......

Ye Chiyi and Jin Yao collided once under the Hundred Thousand Mountains, now they are colliding again, and the two haven't fought yet.

Ren Yanran's eyes flicked back and forth between them, and then turned to look at Nantian Suzaku, thinking about who she was, what she wanted to do to her adoptive father by bringing Jin Yao down and her.

The eyes of the person who pressed her had a hint of enlightenment. They looked at the two people on the light curtain together with others and saw Jin Yao, who had lost his face, holding Chi Xiao in his hand, the sword's momentum attracted the dark sky. The situation is changing.

This scene once again aroused the shock of the guests in the palace: "This ... this is "Bi Luo Sword Art"?!"

Since Mr. Jin Yao was as famous as Ren Xingye, who was known as "the sword of ten thousand years", then his sword wouldn't be silent and unknown, everyone immediately recognized the sword in his hand.

"The sword he is holding is the Chixiao Sword?!"

Holding Chixiao and using the "Bi Luo Sword Art" of the Guangling Wang Clan, then this person is... he is the Jin Dynasty who disappeared three hundred years ago. Mr. Yao? !

Ye Chiyi, the first head of the Yuntian Sect, had already surprised them by appearing in Wuwuyuan. Now that there is another young master of Jin Yao who has disappeared for three hundred years and was turned into a corpse by Nantian Suzaku, it made them even more turbulent. .

I saw that although Jin Yao had become a corpse, his swordsmanship was as ferocious as before. With one sword sacrifice, the gloomy green sky was also reflected into the sky full of blue.

As for such ferocious sword moves, Ye Chiyi, who seldom strikes in front of others, has always been just hanging the pot to help the world. When Ye Chiyi whipped out a whip, it immediately turned into a shadow of the whip, fighting with Jin Yao's exquisite swordsmanship.

The battle between the two people outside the city caused turmoil in the sky above the endless abyss. The sound of sword light and whip shadow bombardment came from both outside the city and the mysterious light curtain, making people feel that the hall was affected and kept shaking.