•Ye Xue Sends North (3)

As soon as they entered the city, Ren Yanran knew why they wanted so many people to come. It was such a coincidence that Wuhuang City in Quanxiang had just destroyed a wedding event, and now Wuhuangyuan was hosting another wedding event.

——The ending is likely to be destroyed by them.

After successfully entering Qinglong Supreme's mansion, the group of nuns became more relaxed, and they whispered to each other when Supervisor Bai asked them to stop here and wait for someone to arrange them.

Ren Yanran heard them say: "The birthday banquet is being held in the city, and the guests who come to the Netherworld to congratulate are all for the Qinglong Supreme. The city is short of manpower, not only the maids who are there to serve, but also the dancers to perform the dance."

"It's a pity that our batch came last. I heard that people from the previous batches have been selected for training. Those of us who came later can only do some work of serving tea and water. I don't know when we will be able to enter the supreme class." eyes."

They sighed as they spoke, fearing that they would not have a chance to stand out.

But Ren Yanran felt that serving tea and water was good, low-key enough.

The only thing she is worried about now is Li Xiao. He is very eye-catching just standing beside her, and he has to take off his cloak when he enters it, which is easy to reveal.

"It's okay."

The person beside her seemed to see her worry, and handed over two words in a breathy voice.

Probably the people here at Qinglong Supreme are really saturated, and the people who came to arrange their whereabouts haven't come yet.

The more than one hundred people who came over like them have been divided into small groups, and the ones who talk a lot are the twenty or so people surrounding a female cultivator.

Judging by the clothes exposed under their cloaks, they should be from the same sect, and the tone of their speech is different from others. They are extraordinarily confident:
"If we behave well this time and please the Supreme Being, Master will value us more."

"As for you, there is no chance. In terms of the one who is most likely to win the favor of the Supreme Being, it is Senior Sister Qiu."

Senior Sister Qiu? Curiosity was aroused, Ren Yanran looked towards them, and saw a person who was faintly hugging when they spoke.

From her angle, she could only see the girl showing a delicate chin, which was very haughty.

She didn't speak, she seemed to be used to the attention of the people around her, and she accepted the flattery from the female cultivators around her: "Among our group, the most beautiful one is Senior Sister Qiu. In front of her, she will definitely please the Supreme Being."

Ren Yanran: Is it really that good-looking?

"Heh." She heard the female cultivator who was so admired by the stars finally speak, and her voice carried the same arrogance as her demeanor, "You are the only one who can talk, this time Master sent us here to bring us closer The relationship between Shuiyuean and Endless Abyss, I can't rely on me alone to win the favor of the Supreme, and you can't relax, you know?"

"Yes, senior sister."

Those female cultivators around her agreed, but they said yes. Thinking, she knew in her heart that their senior sister said so on the surface, but if some of them really overshadowed her, then she would never let them go.

"..."

Ren Yanran could hardly hold back her desire to complain.

Didn't they come to the endless abyss to be maids, and then wait for the opportunity to be taught some supreme skills and true skills?

Why is the current style of painting so strange, it looks like a talent show.

"Here we come."

Li Xiaohe, who was beside her, kept paying attention to the movement outside, and when he saw someone coming, he immediately reminded Ren Yanran.

Ren Yanran took her attention away from the group of female cultivators in Shuiyue Temple, and the others also noticed that someone was coming, and they all stopped talking and looked outside the door.

A figure appeared outside the door. If it wasn't for the black clothes on his body and the mournful expression on his mask, everyone would have thought it was the white steward who had returned.

The dwarf who looked like his twin brother walked to the door, looked at the high threshold, did not step over, but stood outside and said in a rough voice: "Come out, follow me." The endless abyss People's names are probably very simple and rude. The dwarf in white is called Bai Guanshi, and the dwarf in black is called Hei Guanshi.

The black steward didn't hold a fan in his hand like his brothers, and after waiting outside for them to come out, he raised his hand to let them follow him.

Qinglong's mansion is very large, with corridors and waists, and eaves and teeth pecking high, revealing a grand momentum everywhere.

A group of people came out of the room they were in just now, followed the black steward to the front, and saw the maids and guests coming and going in the mansion.

Being a guest in Wuwuyuan is completely different from those who come to work. For example, Ren Yanran glanced at the golden-red figure who was led away by the steward and disappeared around the corner.

Although he didn't see his face, he sensed his aura and saw the phoenix tail feathers flashing past the hem of his robe, so he knew that his identity was not simple.

She thought about it, and wanted to turn her head to look at Li Xiao who was walking beside her, and exchange a few words with him, but she didn't expect that the person beside her would disappear as soon as she turned her head.

Ren Yanran: "???" A question mark appeared above her head, and while following at the back of the team, she turned around and looked towards where they walked, but she couldn't find Li Xiao's person after several times.

"..."

This is outrageous, and he left without saying a word!

"The ones in the back, what are you looking at?" The black steward looked over from the front of the line, pointing his eyes at Ren Yanran, "Follow up!"

Ren Yanran withdrew her gaze, lowered her head and continued to follow the line in front.

Li Xiao disappeared without a sound, and no commotion was caused, which means that he was not found. He is such an adult, he can use spells, and he knows so much about the endless abyss, it should be fine to act alone.

They followed the black steward through several courtyards, walked through several corridors, and came to a hall.

The hall is spacious and bright, and it can accommodate more than a hundred people without seeming crowded at all. As soon as Ren Yanran entered, people felt that the inside was warmer than the outside. The various supervisors saw their faces clearly and arranged work for them.

Ren Yanran found a corner and stood there. She was the only one here who sneaked in and didn't know anyone else.

After taking off the cloak, the group of female cultivators completely revealed their appearances. Ren Yanran stood in the corner and observed calmly. She saw that those who could be sent here were all beautiful-looking, with slender waists and graceful figures. young girl.

And she also saw that Senior Sister Qiu who was surrounded in the middle, she really had a beautiful face, skin like creamy fat, and she really had the capital to be proud of.

Standing in the C seat of this group of female cultivators, she seemed to regard herself as the master of the place. Her eyes naturally swept around, but she didn't see anyone who could pose a threat to her, so a smile appeared on her lips. A smile.

Then, Ren Yanran felt her eyes sweep over her body.

Just for a moment, she seemed to realize that something was wrong, and she turned her gaze back to the face of this girl she had never seen before and the smile on her lips disappeared all of a sudden.

"Senior Sister Qiu?" The person standing beside her saw that her expression changed from relaxed to faintly fearful, so they asked, "What's wrong, Senior Sister?"

Qiu Yan didn't answer.

In order to make herself dazzling and grab everyone's attention, she deliberately chose the last batch to come in, giving up the positions of the previous batches.

She thinks that among the more than a hundred people, her appearance and aptitude are the most outstanding, standing next to them is a standout, and everyone will be reduced to her foil, but she never thought that someone could threaten her. she.

"Who is she?" Qiu Yan asked coldly.

The people beside her looked at where her eyes were pointing, and when they saw Ren Yanran, they were stunned for a moment: "She..."

"Senior sister, what's the matter?"

The other disciples of Shuiyue Temple also looked at her. come over.

They are not as good as Qiu Yan, so they all curry favor at this time, hoping that she will rise to the top in one step, and then they will also benefit from her glory.

Seeing her looking in the direction of the corner with an ugly expression now, she followed suit, and when she saw the girl in the yellow shirt standing there, she immediately understood why Qiu Yan's expression was so ugly.

That very unfamiliar girl in the yellow shirt was so good-looking that she could pose a threat to her.

Qiuyan stared at Ren Yanran, sized up this strong opponent from head to toe, and heard her fellow disciple say, "I can't see where it came from, we don't seem to have seen her before."

" It seems that there are two people added in."

Two people? Qiu Yan's expression became serious, and she immediately looked around, trying to find a third good-looking rival.

But fortunately, the girl in the yellow shirt seemed to be the only powerful enemy that appeared so unexpectedly, and she didn't find another face that gave her a sense of crisis after taking off the cloak.

"Let's go."

Qiu Yan didn't need to say more, just one word, they knew what to do.

Sensing the movement of the group in Shuiyuean, everyone else in the hall took two steps back, watching them walk towards the person standing in the corner.

Ren Yanran stood where she was, thinking about when the person who selected them would come, mixed in to serve tea and water, and what to do later, when she felt someone surrounded her.

Their shadows landed on her feet, Ren Yanran raised her eyes, and found that Qiu Yan, who had been staring at her from a distance just now, came in front of her, standing behind several of her followers, looking at her proudly and fearfully.

Shuiyuean regards Qinglong Supreme's favor as something in her pocket, and seeing that there are people in this group of people who can threaten them, she is going to come over and give this girl in yellow a blow.

Everyone else was looking in this direction, even if they couldn't understand Shuiyuean and Qiuyan's domineering behavior, they didn't intend to come out to help Ren Yanran.

She came in later, they didn't know her details, and they didn't know her, so there was no need to offend Shuiyuean because of her.

Walking in the front, the three most beautiful female cultivators beside Qiuyan came to Ren Yanran.

To find a place, first of all, you can't lose.

The moment the three came to her and surrounded her, Ren Yanran remembered the time when she was bullied by bad girls at school in her previous life.

This composition and the provocative expressions of the three people are really full of déjà vu.

It's just that she didn't allow anyone to bully her in the past, and it's even more impossible now. She can even stab Jin Yao in the mid-stage of distraction, let alone just a few dozen innate talents?

Seeing her standing there without dodging or evading, the three of them felt a little guilty, and then turned into anger.

"Which faction are you from?" One of them stepped forward, stretched out his hand and pushed her, " didn't know to come to pay a visit to Shuiyue Temple after seeing us, what do you mean?"