the father can enemy a country ⑦

As the last box was closed, the breath of real dragon blood was sealed back and the breath-taking atmosphere disappeared.

Everyone thought, should it be over now?

Ren Yanran also thought so.

She looked at the little golden toads who were lifting the box and felt tired for their short hands. She turned to Manager Jin and said to him, "It's hard work, Manager Jin. You have to explain everything to me."

"No hard work, no hard work." Guanshi Jin has the same humility as Li Xiaohe, which belongs to the service industry, and he said, "These are all explained by the Lord. The Lord has not been able to explain to the young lady in person, so I can only do it for you."

Ren Yanran only Said that the master he was talking about was Li Xiao, nodding his head while thinking that his business skills are really good, no wonder the guests of Wuyou City come like a cloud.

Her eyes swept over these boxes, realizing that she had suddenly obtained so many good things, she was a little panicked for a while.

Especially the last real dragon's blood, good or bad, but falling into her hands is always like a bright pearl cast in secret.

"Jin Guanshi."

The lord of the Beast Control Sect who was still excited about the real dragon's blood, thinking about the possibility of using some spirit beasts or magic weapons, heard her call Jin Guanshi, and said, "Look, I don't have any at hand. Long, this drop of real dragon blood is still..."

When the elders of the Xuantian Sword Sect heard Ren Yanran's words, as if they wanted to return this to Wuyou City, they immediately wanted to shake her with their hands --

this is your ability to win. Come, just take it!

Wan Yunfei's gaze was even more intense - if you don't want it, just give us the Beast Taming Sect!

When Guanshi Jin heard her words, he pondered for a moment, and then said with some guilt: "Miss said yes, I was negligent."

Ren Yanran: "???"

What did you neglect?

She had a premonition that Guanshi Jin was about to say something earth-shattering, but before he could stop him, he pointed to the Yulong Zaitian behind him: "Although the eight children of the Ao family are not very qualified, they are going out for the young lady." It's enough to pull a cart, if Miss doesn't mind, let them stay."

In this way, the real dragon's blood is also useful.

Everyone: "..."

Never heard of Wuyou City giving away their "Dragon in the Sky" as a gift!!

Ren Yanran subconsciously looked at the golden dragon and the eight golden dragons also looked at her eagerly.

They were just pulling carts by Guanshi Jin's side, but it was different with her, let alone the chance to get real dragon's blood, the eight brothers could be reborn.

Thinking of this, the eight golden dragons even flicked their tails flatteringly.

Ren Yanran: "..."

Of course she doesn't dislike it, but that's not what she meant!

Obviously you want to return the things to others, but in the end you get another "Dragon in the Sky", how is this appropriate?

The golden dragon is cute and flirtatious. She struggled against her desire. After a long time, she said with difficulty, "I am a sword cultivator. I go out with swords. They follow me... It's too late."

The tails of the eight golden dragons are not Shaking, with a disappointed and sad expression.

Seeing this, a little golden toad standing beside them put the box on its head, stretched out a short hand and patted one of them on the head.

The disciples of the Beast Control Sect screamed in their hearts like their suzerain——If she doesn't want it, give it to us!

Hearing Ren Yanran's words, Jin Guanshi nodded naturally, and said: "Miss's sword escape is naturally extraordinary and they are not blessed."

Ren Yanran: "..."

Wuyou City is really talented, can talk again, and do things beautifully, no wonder everyone wants to go there and don't want to come back.

After this, she didn't dare to interrupt again, so as not to cause further complications. The entire sect and the big bosses of the three major immortal sects are here to watch her receive the courier alone. How many people in the world can have this experience?

Ren Yanran gave her master Lu Heng, Wan Zongzhu and Chengguang a flattering smile, signaling that she would be fine soon.

Although they don't seem to be impatient.

Ren Yanran turned her eyes and looked around, and saw her father --

there must be too much commotion here that drew her father out, and she quickly gave Ren Xingye a flattering smile.

Seeing her like this, Ren Xingye lost his temper instantly.

"Boss Jin." Beside Ren Yanran, a familiar person Goldman Sachs said to Guanshi Jin, "Since all these have been delivered, why not—" Go to Yingke Peak to sit down and have a cup of tea, so that you don't have to worry about it all the time. Gather here.

But Jin Guanshi said: "Not yet, these are just a part."

Ren Yanran turned her head all of a sudden, and spoke out for the unbelievable crowd: "...There is more?"

Didn't she win so much? !

"There are more, there are more." Jin Guanshi raised his hand with a smile, and a group of new little golden toads jumped out from the dragon ride again. The last time there were eleven, this time there were sixteen. Holding a wooden box in one hand, holding it above his head.

Everyone watched the battle, not knowing what priceless treasure was sent out later.

But when the first box was opened, they were stunned for a moment. Inside was a rattle. Manager Jin reached out to pick it up and shook it at Ren Yanran.

The rattle made a ding-ding-dong-dong sound. Although it was very pleasant to hear, it still couldn't change that it was a toy for coaxing children.

Both Lu Heng and Wan Yunfei were slightly puzzled, and like everyone else, they didn't know why there was such a big gap between the front and back of the Wuyou City box.

Only Sacred Monk Chengguang saw this thing, and ripples reappeared in his eyes. With the state of mind of a Buddhist disciple, it was really abnormal for Xuantian Sword Sect to show such a look twice in a short period of time.

Manager Jin smiled: "One rattle."