Shura III (5)

"Second father!" 

After Ren Yanran returned to Ren Xingye with Ye Chiyi, she waved at him there.

The holy monk Chengguang originally walked into the hall with Xuanyuan Duo and seeing the smile on the face of the Lord of the Nine Suns beside him, he called Ling'er to the girl, then walked towards her.

After seeing the young girl, the Lord of the Nine Suns Realm, who had such an evil spirit just now, disappeared all of a sudden, and became two completely different people from him in the Heavenly Demon Cave.

The holy monk saw them gather together, Ren Xingye, Xuanyuan Duo and Ye Chiyi were all around the girl, there was a connection between the four of them.

And all this has nothing to do with him.

He withdrew his gaze, and continued to walk towards the children of the Lin family and the Gu family.

Ren Yanran is now beside her two fathers, she sees his figure in a golden and white cassock and sees him walking like a holy light, his body is spotless, and she looks like her second father who just came back from the battlefield It was completely different, and he only looked away, looking at Xuanyuan Duo who came in front of her.

Xuanyuan Duo had just met the holy son of Buddhism in the Tianmo Cave, the two had a discussion in the Tianmo Cave. Under the influence of the Buddhist teachings of Chengguang Shengsheng, the devilish energy in him also subsided a little.

Originally, top cultivators like them, who are hard to find in this world, always feel a little bit late when they meet and discuss the Tao.

In this life, Junya Buddha, although he needs to practice meditation in order to restrain the Buddhist kingdom, but in essence he is still the same person as the holy monk Wu Jing in the previous life, and he believes in force, which is different from Xuanyuan Duo from the Nine Suns Realm. Coincidentally.

The two chatted very happily, until they heard the bell ringing in the Tianmo Cave, they left the Tianmo Cave and headed towards Zhaoming Hall.

As soon as Xuanyuanduo came in front of his daughter, he saw her eyes on him, and then pointed in the direction of the monk Chengguang, and asked himself, "Second father, why did you come here with Master Chengguang?"

Xuanyuanduo Explain to her: "We met in the Heavenly Demon Cave."

As he said, he looked down at the blood stains on his clothes, belatedly thought of the blood on his body now, and regretted why he didn't change his clothes and then appeared in front of his daughter.

You Qi walked with that holy Buddha just now, I am afraid that he will become less and less image in the eyes of his daughter.

In the hall, Elder Zhao, who is in charge of the alchemy hall, has already taken out the elixir and the disciples of Guanghan Tiangong also came in front of them, and healed the children of these aristocratic families.

The holy monk Chengguang had been in front of them before, and he only raised his hand to touch their wounds at random, the Buddha's light at his fingertips dispelled the yin and evil spirits in their wounds.

These young disciples felt that after the Buddha's hand touched their bodies, their bodies suddenly lightened, and the wounds that could not heal began to heal, and they all thanked the holy monk.

Seeing that the treatment has begun and the condition of the seriously injured person has stabilized quickly, the remaining heads of the several great immortal sects gathered beside Lu Heng, exchanged a look, and then said: "Master Lu, we gathered this time for Let's discuss the cracks in the sea?"

Lu Heng sighed: "That's right." 

It's just that there are side issues now, and the matter of the cracks in the sea may be delayed.

One of the Eight Great Immortal Sects, the head of the Qing Yuan Sect is an old Taoist, holding a whisk in his hand, and said to Lu Heng: "Just now I heard that the Gu family's children said that the people who had endless abyss attacked them and then cracks appeared on the ground, swallowing up their clan Elders in the village, I wonder if this crack is the same as the crack in the sea..."

Not only him, but other people also noticed this.

If the cracks in the sea and the cracks in the netherworld are the same wave, then they are going to fight the endless abyss directly.

The suzerain of the Three Sacred Mountains is a middle-aged woman with an ordinary appearance. If it weren't for the aura on her body that was like a mountain, people would only regard her as an ordinary lady.

She stood here and looked at Ren Yanran: "I heard that the beloved daughter of the 'Wan Zai Yi Jian' had fallen from the crack in Yun Tianzong before, and Cang Lang used her as a threat to ask Master Ye Gu to unload Jiu Cheng Xiu. In order to go to the endless abyss to meet her. If you want to know the truth about this crack, you should be able to understand it after asking this little girl."

Of course, this cannot be asked here immediately.

Ordinary monks on the Jinguang Continent only heard the truth about the destruction of the Guangling Wang family back then. They knew that the current Lord Suzaku of Endless Yuan was the Fairy Canglang back then, and also knew the identity of the remnant of her family.

But how Ye Chiyi was injured, only those monks with a higher level knew.

Now that the aristocratic family already hated Wu Wuyuan to the bone, if they heard that Ren Yanran had been in the Netherworld and knew about the crack, they would definitely drag her to question.

And Ren Xingye, Ye Chiyi and Xuanyuan Duo who came later would definitely not allow them to question their daughter like this, and the rift between their fairy sect and the aristocratic family would become even wider.

So this matter can't be asked face to face, and can only count on Lu Heng, as her master, to be able to ask her conveniently.

Lu Heng remembered that when he wanted to ask this matter before, the girl talked to him and cared about others, and then thought about the current situation, it really shouldn't have let her go like this at that time.

He pondered for a moment, and then said: "It's probably not good to ask Yanran in private, why not go over and ask about this matter while the Lord Yegu is here, just in time for all the suzerains to listen together."

"That's also good." The other suzerains nodded after hearing his words.

So the six of them walked towards the four father and daughter who were standing together.

Ren Yanran turned her back to them, first she saw her adoptive father who was talking to her stop and looked behind her, then her father and second father also turned their heads and looked over.

"What's the matter?"

She asked, turning her head following their gazes, and saw her master and the other five sect masters coming behind her.

"Uncle Ren, Uncle Xuanyuan, Lord of the Night Valley."

This is the Zhaoming Hall, his territory and as the master, Lu Heng should naturally open the mouth.

But seeing the three of them looking over at the same time, the pressure is still quite high.

The smile on his face remained the same, explaining the intentions of the few people, "I came here with the suzerains to ask about the people from Endless Abyss going to Yuntianzong and taking Yanran to Netherworld."

While speaking, He has left a sound-proof formation here without a trace and the sound inside can only be heard by those in the formation, but not by others.

It's just that he didn't expect that he would poke a hornet's nest with his opening.