❧Daddy no.3 (2)

"..."

This kind of plot where a beautiful man who is excellent in both strength and appearance, calls himself her father, and then calls her by another name is too familiar.

But she is not called Manman, and she doesn't know the beautiful man in front of her.

Ren Yanran leaned in his arms and wanted to call out to his senior, ask him if he had admitted the wrong person, and wanted to explain his last words in this warm and reliable embrace. Just as soon as she opened her mouth, she let out a groan, felt a sharp pain in her chest, and her blood pressure could not stop gushing out of her throat.

"Manman!" 

Seeing her like this, the person in front of her immediately released her, took out an elixir and held it in the palm of her hand and brought it to her lips, "Eat it."

This elixir is not bad, just took it out, Smelling this pure breath made Ren Yanran feel pain relief.

Without speaking, Ren Yanran immediately lowered her head and took the medicine pill from his palm. At this time, she would eat anything that could ease her pain, but she felt that while she was taking the medicine, the beautiful man's eyes kept falling on her.

Immediately afterwards, there was a voice from the other end of the passage, as if many people came down from above the ancient tree.

As soon as the medicine fell, Ren Yanran immediately felt that the disturbed spiritual power in her body was calmed down, and the meridians that were almost broken by the support were also repaired by the huge and pure medicinal power.

"Where are the people?"

"There, there!"

Ren Yanran looked in the direction of the voice, and saw a large number of people entering the passage affected by the battle. She should stand up straight by herself, but she still can't build up her strength, so she can only continue to lean on the beautiful man who is a head taller than her.

Those rushing towards here are all monks, and their cultivation realms range from golden core to distraction, but they come from different sects, so they dress differently. When they arrived here, they saw the tragic and messy battle marks underneath, and their faces showed shock and alertness.

"Everyone, be careful."

The handsome man holding Ren Yanran stood on the spot and said, "Everyone."

"Ye Valley Master?"

Ren Yanran saw that they all looked over when they heard his voice, and immediately As if seeing the backbone, they rushed in front of him and shouted, "Master of the Night Valley!"

The group of them was originally near the Shiwanda Mountain and had their own missions, but on the way they suddenly received a sword from a disciple of the Xuantian Sword Sect. When they heard that they were stuck in this place, they rushed over.

Now that the Golden Light Continent is in turmoil, the major immortal sects are in the same breath, and whenever they receive help from disciples of other sects, they will come.

As for Zhou Rui and the others, they sent different sword messages and flew to different high-level cultivators at random, so when a group of people met on the way, they all guessed that something big was going on here, but they didn't know what happened.

When a group of people rushed over, they met the head of Yuntianzong in the middle, he was personally leading his disciples to find a herbal medicine in Shiwanda Mountain. After hearing the words "Black Wind Village", his expression changed immediately, leaving the disciples of the Yuntian Sect around him behind to walk with them, and he himself came first.

Ren Yanran heard them call "Ye Valley Lord", asked about the situation here, and finally vaguely matched the identity of the beautiful man beside him with the person beside the original body.

And after these cultivators approached, they saw the Cyan Frost Sword in the hands of the head of the Yuntian Sect and the girl in his arms, and immediately realized who he was holding. They also finally realized why Ye Chiyi had lost his composure just now. It turned out that Ren Xingye's pearl of "a sword in ten thousand years" was also in this dangerous place.

Ye Chiyi and Ren Xingye are close friends, and life and death are irresistible. After Ren Xingye got such a pearl sixteen years ago, he let his daughter recognize Ye Chiyi as his adoptive father.

This was considered a connection between the Xuantian Sword Sect and the Yuntian Sect, and the ceremony of recognizing one's relatives was quite grand.