❧Daddy no.2 (3)

The Xuantian Sword Sect is so big, Ren Yanran thought, it's okay to find a few little girls named Ling'er.

It's just that I don't know if the person in front of me has left the Heavenly Devil's Cave and has a place to stay. I want to take him back to Lingxiao Peak for a sit. As she thought, she heard the tall man in front of her ask, "Where is your mother now?"

Ren Yanran was caught off guard by the question: "Ah?"

The Lord of Jiuyang Realm saw her and recognized that it was his own blood. joy, guilt, and guilt surged into my heart, and the five flavors were mixed for a while, and I didn't notice the low level of the girl's cultivation for the first time.

When he calmed down and looked at her carefully, his eyes, which had been tempered by the scorching sun, were like a fire.

The Lord of Jiuyang Realm was angry for a while -

who is it? Who dared to hurt his daughter?

From the moment he received the letter in Tianmo Cave, he had already named his daughter - Xuanyuan Linger. she is their Xuanyuan clan, no one can bully her.

Ren Yanran listened to him and asked again: "Where is your mother? Where is she? Ling Xiaofeng?"

When he wanted to come, his daughter grew up by her mother's side, and he didn't know that he existed as a father, so he just had to find A Yuan, everything can be clearly identified, and I can also know who bullied her, and who is deliberately suppressing Linger's realm.

But he didn't expect that his daughter was very dazed when she heard him ask about her mother. She shook her head and said, "I don't know."

In the books and jade slips left by Sister Yanran, half a sentence There was no mention of her mother.

She originally had no father or mother, and she was very satisfied with her father when she came here, so she did not ask her mother's whereabouts. At this moment, the person before the meeting seemed to be stunned, and Ren Yanran replied more and more carefully. She whispered: "I was brought up by my father, and I have never met my mother."

The face of the Lord of the Nine Suns, hidden under the messy long hair and beard, changed his expression again -

what is this? What's the matter? Why does Linger say she has no mother?

His eyes fell on his daughter's forehead again, and he thought again: "Yes, if A Yuan was there, how could it be possible for her to be injured."

Ren Yanran was full of doubts, standing on her shoulders with a round machine with ordinary tits Even more because he smelled the breath of gossip, his eyes lit up.

This person guards the Devil's Cave, but it doesn't recognize him at all. Seeing that his realm cultivation is not under Patriarch Ren, and that he has an old relationship with the eldest young lady's mother, what a world-class strange hexagram!

Yuanji: I'm so excited (Before fluttering my wings

, Ren Yanran only thought that the person in front of her was just misidentifying herself, but now hearing him ask about her mother, whom she didn't have the chance to meet, and mentioning Ling Xiaofeng, she knew that it wasn't just about admitting mistakes. It's that simple.

"Qian—" She was about to ask him to go back to Ling Xiaofeng with her, and when her father came back to ask for more information, she saw the person in front of her raise her hand and gently put it on top of her head.

"...Senior?"

She was held down by the Tianling cover, and she didn't understand what the person in front of her meant, but the temperature from the wide palm was hot, and he didn't make her feel the slightest danger or maliciousness. So he stood there and didn't move.

"Don't be afraid." The Lord of the Nine Suns said softly. When the voice fell, the hand he placed on the girl's head began to light up slightly.

Ren Yanran only felt as if there was a warm beam of sunlight coming from The top of her head was illuminated, and it was as if she had been soaked in a hot spring in winter, and Shu Tai had to make every pore on her body open.

A golden-red light appeared in the palm of the Lord of the Nine Suns, and then slowly again Nine golden-red light clusters were separated from it, like nine miniature, rising suns.

He raised his palm slightly, and the nine suns spun between his palm and Ren Yanran's head and gradually shrank, and then disappeared into the girl's hair.

In this comfortable feeling, Ren Yanran couldn't help but closed her eyes. The nine warm suns did not enter the spiritual platform, spinning the golden wind and yang fire that was released all the way down, washing her eyes and many acupoints.

Under the girl's tightly closed eyelids, golden-red rays of light came out.

The Lord of Jiuyang Realm withdrew his hand.

He stood in front of his daughter and watched the nine golden-red light balls descend from between her eyebrows. The fiery torrent from another world washed over the girl's limbs and bones, causing her whole body to radiate golden light.

Yuanji felt that the place where she had settled had become the scorching sun, and with a screeching sound, she flapped her wings and flew away from Ren Yanran's shoulders, only to be shocked when she saw that she had turned into a little golden figure.

The Lord of the Nine Suns said, "Don't panic."

While speaking, the nine warm suns slowly descended and came to the girl's dantian, where they stabilized.

In the future, her dantian will be in the position of Jindan, and now the nine warm suns are like nine stars circling around the birthplace of the sun, quietly circling.

This is the spiritual yang that every baby in their Nine Sun Realm will get when they are born, split from the scorching sun of their parents' origin. The people of Jiuyang Realm cultivate day by day, and this blazing sun is the foundation of their cultivation.

The entry of Lingyang into the body is a step of purification, which enables the child to get rid of the mortal bones, wash away impurities, and form a foundation-building body from the time of birth.

This is the inheritance of their Nine Suns World, and it is also the reason why everyone in their Nine Suns World is extremely powerful.