the father can enemy a country ①

Hearing this, Ren Yanran knew there was no need to listen any longer, Li Xiaohe stopped and removed the light curtains.

Sure enough, as he said, even if Wuyou City does not fulfill this promise, the people of Wuwuyuan still have a way to spread the news to everyone.

He looked at Ren Yanran's furrowed brows, and only said to her: "You should not think too much about this matter."

This is not a level that she can participate in, no matter how worried, she can't change the situation.

"You're right." Ren Yanran nodded and looked at him, "I should go back."

She came to Wuyou City by accident and found the Taoist method she wanted here, so it's time to go back.

Otherwise, if you leave for too long, father and second father will come back and find that she is gone, and they will get angry again.

She stood up and said to Li Xiaohe, "Thank you for the tea." Then she asked, "How should I go back?"

Li Xiaohe stood up accordingly: "Just close your eyes and think that you want to go back."

.... It's that simple?

Ren Yanran closed her eyes in doubt and with a wave of Li Xiaohe's hand, her figure disappeared into the air.

Suddenly, he was the only one left in Chengxin Hall.

He stood in the breeze and moon shadow for a moment, then left from his seat and came to the door again.

The two doors opened automatically, Li Xiaohe walked out of Chengxin Hall, leaving the two cups of tea still steaming on the table and walked towards the depths of Wuyou City.

The mahogany floor leads to the soundless depths.

There is a courtyard and a moon gate.

The Lord of the City of Worry-Free stood in the door with his back to the verandah, his golden-red robe shining brightly under the moonlight.

In addition to the phoenix tail feathers embroidered on the corners and sleeves of his body, compared to his previous youth incarnation, there is a gorgeous phoenix on the back of his robe, with wings spread, soaring nine days.

When Li Xiaohe's figure appeared on the veranda, the person looking at the moon with his hands behind his back knew that he was coming without looking back. Before he opened his mouth to call Master, he heard the voice of the person in the Moon Gate and asked him: 

"Wuyou went back?"

Come down from the verandah, walk through the stone path to come behind him, and say to him: "Yes, my junior sister has already gone back."

He came behind the master of Wuyou City and watched the courtyard with him.

The scene in this courtyard has been like a day for decades, but his master doesn't seem to get tired of looking at it.

Sometimes he just stands here quietly like now, without saying a word, but more often he holds a jug of wine in his hand and drinks alone with the moon.

He sits in the entire Wuyou City and possesses unrivaled wealth in the Jinguang Continent, but he seems so lonely in this bustling depths.

"Master." Li Xiaohe broke the silence, "Since Master has already found Junior Sister, why didn't he recognize her?"

Le Tianchou didn't answer him, but just raised his hand and threw something at him.

Seeing the thing thrown in front of him, Li Xiaohe instinctively stretched out his hand to grab it and then he knew what his master threw over without opening his palm.

After so many years in Wuyou City, no one else is good at learning, but when it comes to identifying gambling tools and how to use them, no one can be as proficient as he is.

"Old rules, play a game." Le Tianchou didn't look back, "If you win a game, the master will answer a question for you; if you lose a game, you will answer a question for the teacher."

"How can a disciple hide anything from the master?" Li Xiaohe held the dice and said to him, "Master, isn't this embarrassing me?" Although he said so, he had already thrown the dice in his hand, "Whoever bigger wins." 

The dice fell to the ground, It bounced twice, and turned around.

When it stopped, a "five" was displayed on it.

In Wuyou City, winning or losing depends entirely on luck, Li Xiaohe looked at the "five" he threw out and sighed.

Even if you throw a "six", you can still tie, throw a "five" you will definitely lose.

Le Tianchou lowered his eyes, glanced at the dice, and casually raised his hand and popped out a flame.

Pushed by the flame, the dice that had stopped rolling started again. When the flame dissipated, the rolling of the dice stopped, and the exposed side happened to be a "six".

Five and six, naturally it is the big six.

Li Xiaohe respectfully said: "The disciple lost, what question would the master want to ask the disciple?"

Le Tianchou asked: "Do you remember how the master accepted you as an apprentice?"

"Yes." Li Xiaohe said, "Seventeen years A few years ago, my disciple was five years old and was still living in a small fishing village. One day when I went fishing with my parents, I saw Master who was unconscious at the seaside and brought Master back home. After Master woke up, he let the disciple's Parents choose whether to accept eternal wealth as repayment, or let the disciples worship under the master, and follow the master back to Wuyou City."