✸Daddy no.4 (2)

In Qixia Peak's inaccessible cave, Ren Yanran just took out the jade pendant of the leader of Wuyou City in her hand when she saw the jade pendant glowing red in front of her.

Immediately after a bang, a door appeared in the void.

She raised her head all of a sudden, looked at the vermilion door in front of her where heard the faint sound of fairy music coming from, saw the door slowly opening, and froze in place for a while.

what is this?

The vermilion door opened in front of her had a phoenix pattern on it, which was exactly the same as the jade pendant in her hand.

"Chichi—" The circular machine frowned again and hid behind Ren Yanran's neck, and then saw Ren Yanran's spirit escape from her body in horror.

"Miss!"

She was still sitting here with the jade pendant in her hand, but her soul left her body and flew towards the door.

Seeing this scene, Yuan Ji flapped his wings and chased after Ren Yanran even though his feet were still weak.

"Miss!"

But her soul was as light as a feather, and she was led into the vermilion door in an instant. Immediately after the door accepted her in, it closed in the void, and then disappeared, and the bird flew to the place where the door was open, only to miss nothing.

It turned its head helplessly, looking at Ren Yanran's body that was still in place.

After she left the body, she sat on the spot and closed her eyes. The red jade pendant in her hand shone with light, enveloping her in it.

The circular machine wanted to fly back to her side, but it was bounced out by the red light as soon as it approached.

"Miss..."

Xiaoniao stopped in the air and at this moment he had no way to call someone, fearing that there would be some changes without him, so he had to find a place to stop and looked at Ren Yanran worriedly.

After entering this door, Ren Yanran heard countless voices.

Just like when her master preached to her, there were flowers blooming and falling in her ears, but she felt as light as a swallow, and was directly led to a certain place by this ray of light.

When she finally stopped at the end of the light and stepped on the ground, the light that led her converged between her eyebrows and turned into a mark of phoenix feathers.

She stopped outside the starlight, looking at the radiant galaxy in front of her.

Obviously, to go to the other bank, one must cross the galaxy, and the fairy music she just heard from the door came from the dreamlike city on the other bank.

She moved her fingers, and when she lowered her head, she saw that the jade pendant in her hand had disappeared. She thought that the opening of this door was related to Wuyou City.

Ren Yanran was hesitating whether to go or not, when she felt that someone was coming beside her.

She was startled, turned her head to look, and saw the strange look of the person coming, and was startled a second time.

When the visitor saw such a girl in a yellow dress standing outside the star river, she obviously came to play in Wuyou City, so he walked up to her with some joy and said hello: "I have met fellow Taoist."

"Fellow Daoist?" Ren Yanran lowered her hand, calling herself a Fellow Daoist, that means he is a cultivator.

She has seen righteous monks and demon monks on the Golden Continent, but she has not seen demon cultivators yet.

The person in front of him is not good at transforming into a human form, only the guy whose body is changed into a human shape and wears cloth clothes, but whose head is still a fish head is a demon cultivator.

The sea area where this demon cultivator is located has close contacts with overseas casual cultivators, and he never felt that he was a different kind of person, but he didn't know that Ren Yanran in front of him had never seen them.

"Yes, yes, yes, they are all of the same way hahaha."

He said, turning his head and looking across the galaxy, seeing the city that seemed to be flying among the stars, his eyes showed longing.

As long as you step across this galaxy, you can enter the city of worry-free.

Ren Yanran heard him say, "This is the first time I have come to Wuyou City. In the past, I heard my brothers say that this place is like a fairyland, with bliss in the world, and everything you want."

Looking at it now, he felt that it was a fairyland outside the sky. , that's it.

Hearing what he said, Ren Yanran felt relieved, and looked at the big city opposite with him, she thought right, this is the city of worry-free.

Yutou rubbed his hands expectantly, he was the same as Wuyu, although he was a fish, he was not as annoying as Wuyu. Seeing him turn his head to look at her, say to Ren Yanran : "Little girl, you are here to gamble, too?"